The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
bbq1989 is Cool - loads of Potential
Erotic Stories?

Hello All!

I am trying my hands at writing erotica. Hopefully one day I can get published? haha! Still a long way to go, but do give me your comments.

My first post is here:
https://immoralthoughts.wordpress.com/

Tried writing about life lessons, motivational stuff etc, but market flooded with the angmohs being much better writers. Erotica at least can contextualize and connect better with locals. =p
Old 03-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!
Re: Erotic Stories?

Okay, you might not be a 'bro' but hope to hear from you nonetheless.

Hey bro. Nice to see another blogger writing. I've been writing erotica for 5 years now, and almost all my stories are based on local context. I've got links to female bloggers as well. Please do PM me as I can't find an email on your blog.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Nice writing both, looking forward to the continuation in your blog

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 03-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Erotic Stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbq1989 View Post
Hello All!

I am trying my hands at writing erotica. Hopefully one day I can get published? haha! Still a long way to go, but do give me your comments.

My first post is here:
https://immoralthoughts.wordpress.com/

Tried writing about life lessons, motivational stuff etc, but market flooded with the angmohs being much better writers. Erotica at least can contextualize and connect better with locals. =p
Hi bbq1989

Very well writing,dont stop and please continue.
Camping here for more.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
bbq1989 is Cool - loads of Potential

Updated with another post. Not sure if my post is too short, but I am not the kind to sit still for very long. haha.

thanks for the support people! Do give me some comments/feedback if you have any to help me improve ok? thanks in advance!

Staplerman, I pm-ed you. And I saw your blog. its amazing!! You've been writing for five years! *jaw-drop*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1