The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 24-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
law rence is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by SsugarDaddy View Post
Anyone in bkk now? Intend to go thermae bar again tonight
Drop me a pm if wanna go together

Went there 2 nights ago, took a girl and she went totally psycho in the room. Had to ask her to leave

Agreed on 5k for LT, but ended up asking for alot more, just bonk her once and ask her to leave

Than started crying in the room 😰
That one of the package which sugar from daddy bring 🤪
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 25-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Any 1 here on thur 27/9?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-09-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 5
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
Who here next week pm me. 27-30 sept, staying sukhumvit
Quote:
Nexr week 27-30 sept, any bro want fo therma pick up and then go for drinks( agree wif some bro here, drink then bonk more feel) pm me. Only possible if u intend to take LT, if u stay near thermae even better, bring back hotel 1 rd first then drink
Quote:
Any 1 here on thur 27/9?

OK OK i get it you are going to be in bkk those dates for a supposed non newbie you sure act like one
Old 02-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cktfrancis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

a question to ask.....do we need to have hotel rooms if we go for freelance in the bar....or do the girls provide places
Old 04-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 5
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of
Going Thermae tomorrow night. Any newbies want to tag along, I'll show you around. PM me.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 5
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of

Just whacked liao. 2500 for ST. Was raining damn bad so the lady stuck around for a while. Told her I'd give her another 1k if she'd suck me off again... Took 15 minutes but eventually came a second time.

The girls there really top notch. So many uni students... All so cute. Imagine walking around Bugis and being able to pick out whichever xiaomeimei you want. And honestly... 2.5k to 3k not that pricey. Same as going to gey land for Cat 100.

Anyway going again tonight (Saturday). Probably go around 9 or 10. Any one keen to go? PM or leave a message here.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 7
Siammy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thermae Update

The back entrance is temporarily closed. Seems like the city cemented Soi 15 and is laying new sidewalks.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 1
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Thermae Update

The back entrance is temporarily closed. Seems like the city cemented Soi 15 and is laying new sidewalks.
Wa..finally... That soi 15 sidewalk is in bad shape...
Especially after rain..
Old 13-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Kaboom36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Thermae last night, very crowded with Japanese and Korean guys.soi 15 pavement was done. Looks nice and flat now. Back entrance was closed because they are installing big septic tank underneath.

After many trips (20+) to Thermae last 3 years, I find girls wearing decent clothes and smiled talking to you had much better services than those wearing skimpy outfit and not smile. Most girls normally need to go home to their kids or husband so they don't do long time. However, if you can do 2 times within specific hours, they will go with you at 4K.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboom36 View Post
Was at Thermae last night, very crowded with Japanese and Korean guys.soi 15 pavement was done. Looks nice and flat now. Back entrance was closed because they are installing big septic tank underneath.

After many trips (20+) to Thermae last 3 years, I find girls wearing decent clothes and smiled talking to you had much better services than those wearing skimpy outfit and not smile. Most girls normally need to go home to their kids or husband so they don't do long time. However, if you can do 2 times within specific hours, they will go with you at 4K.
Some younger one i found can lt and party type - 5k but slim chances.

Ko line dai mai from a girl at thermae during previous trip, haven do her though cos when she free i nt free, i free she nt ard. Stilk in contact till today.

Next trip will hangout wif her.
Old 14-10-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2079 / Power: 17
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboom36 View Post

Japanese holiday. Ddog Thermae friend tells when dropped by last Sat
Old 12-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

JiminyG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Google says Thermae is "Permanently Closed"
???
Old 12-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 7
JadeBird is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadeBird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiminyG View Post
Google says Thermae is "Permanently Closed"
???
Yeah..... if you google the back entrance.... its closed.

But main entrance is open from 8pm to 2am..... this info is up to date as of 2nd Nov 18 as personally verified by me.......
Old 12-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 11
funboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to behold

Maybe cuz too many ladyboys blocking google view.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
pokemonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Is thermae open today?any brudders there
Advert Space Available