The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2018, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
It's normal lah ... anti vice job is to raid mah

Can't be anti vice job is to visit massage parlour dio bo
I think they do by sending snakes... Am sure in this forum already have a few...
Old 19-10-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheHornyDevilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had an experience once. Was at the former iris shop. Under new management, maybe why they got raided. Anyway, was there for a massage because my back really aching. The moment walked in sensed something wrong. Male at the counter area. Very bright lights. Male pretended to be male masseur and offered to do my back. Very poor acting. Even attempted to try tempting me in case I was gay. Hinted at good service.

So play along, and chit chatted a bit but attempted to walk out. Instead, they then I'd themselves as police and took down my NRIC no. No case as did not engage in any service or asked for anyone.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHornyDevilz View Post
Had an experience once. Was at the former iris shop. Under new management, maybe why they got raided. Anyway, was there for a massage because my back really aching. The moment walked in sensed something wrong. Male at the counter area. Very bright lights. Male pretended to be male masseur and offered to do my back. Very poor acting. Even attempted to try tempting me in case I was gay. Hinted at good service.

So play along, and chit chatted a bit but attempted to walk out. Instead, they then I'd themselves as police and took down my NRIC no. No case as did not engage in any service or asked for anyone.
This is a funny way? They normally want to catch the people doing it or the shop offering not the other way round. Weird.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHornyDevilz View Post

Wow!
Mata also need to act as masseur?
Old 19-10-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
I think they do by sending snakes... Am sure in this forum already have a few...
Spot on. that's why don't just spam your contacts.
Old 19-10-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
G7frogporridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Raid at Jurong East
Old 19-10-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7frogporridge View Post
Raid at Jurong East
Gosh...very just came back from JW....

Zara
Old 19-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!

Quote:
Raid at Jurong East
which place kenna?
Old 20-10-2018, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sigh . Raid again
Old 20-10-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

So I guess taxes will go up to pay them more for the raids... haiz....
Old 20-10-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
G7frogporridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
which place kenna?
Street 31 kena
Old 20-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
That's why people reluctant to share contact freely these days. If feel charitable to share, have to go to the trouble of checking the requestor's posting history etc. to verify.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That's why people reluctant to share contact freely these days. If feel charitable to share, have to go to the trouble of checking the requestor's posting history etc. to verify.
Yup. I Guess that’s how this forum makes some money to ei. For the contacts here.
Old 20-10-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Street 31 kena
HDB FL or MP. Long time since last visit but I thought most of the shops there are now mostly clean?
Old 23-10-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Nice TJPP Kena raid now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1