The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Watford 1 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur : Bent goals sends Spurs into semis

Harry Redknapp has been Tottenham boss for less than six weeks and is already one tie from Wembley following a 2-1 Carling Cup quarter-final victory over Watford courtesy of Darren Bent's winner.

Tamas Priskin gave Brendan Rodgers' side an early lead at Vicarage Road before Roman Pavlyuchenko netted for the holders from the penalty spot to maintain his record of scoring in each round of this season's competition.

Redknapp's magic touch has turned Spurs' season around and it worked again when he brought on Bent as a substitute to score the winner with 14 minutes remaining.

(Excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-12-2008, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

++++++++++++ WEST HAM - 0 vs SPURS - 2 +++++++++++++++++++

Slow build up in the 1st half with few missed chances but we certainly made up for it in the 2nd half with goals from KING's header & O'HARA's thunderbolt goal & point blank saves from GOMES !!! We moved up to 14th position !!!

Our midfield definitely looked more upbeat with MODRIC back,he was creating lots of openings & it was disappointing that he didn't score as he too had close chances.

My concern is really why Rednapp playing JENAS instead of HUDDS & O'HARA is much better than BENTLEY on the left side.And also our forwards without any service,they were almost non-existent !...ZOKORA runs forward always end up aimless ( heard the commentator mentioned that his last goal was 5 yrs ago ! Poor guy ! ) Hope his luck can change soon !

It was important that we win today because our next game is with MAN U ! Maybe a the potential Carling Cup Final game !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 09-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
ZOKORA runs forward always end up aimless ( heard the commentator mentioned that his last goal was 5 yrs ago ! Poor guy ! ) Hope his luck can change soon !
zokora is like makelele, they will score every 5 years. so zokora's coming soon.

Ledley King is congraulated on his opener by Luka Modric

ESPN
Ledley King scored his first goal in three years as Tottenham continued their revival under Harry Redknapp with a victory 2-0 victory over West Ham at Upton Park.

King, whose last goal came on December 12, 2005 in a 3-1 win over Portsmouth, met a cross from the electric Aaron Lennon and powered his downward header past Robert Green.

Spurs wrapped up victory in the last minute with a long-range strike from Jamie O'Hara that takes them above West Ham in the Premier League on goal difference.

Tottenham's win ended Green's run of three clean sheets but ensured another successful return to Upton Park for Redknapp, who was West Ham boss between 1994 and 2001 and has never lost on his old stamping ground as a visiting manager.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

congratulation to all Cockerels for their latest win against West Ham.
hope the revival will continue against the Red Devils on this coming weekend.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 11-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

+++++++++++ JAN'2009 TRANSFER WINDOW +++++++++++++++++

Read there are probably 1001 Top Players linked to SPURS every day & latest is RAMOS is now REAL's boss & he's keen on ZOKORA,BENTLY & LENNON !....

Actually i think it's Ok to let both ZOKORA & BENTLY go so we can get some more funds to buy the players that we really want !

We definitely need a Goalkeeper / Left Back & Winger / Central Defender & of course a Top Class Striker ! But what i read is that we have limited funds so probably HARRY need to offload some players before he can start buying any new players ! At the same time since HARRY took over,the players have started to gel so maybe any new players may upset the current squad !

Any comments from other SPURS fans here ?

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 14-12-2008, 03:36 AM
Samster

+++++++++++++ SPURS vs MAN U - DRAW 0 - 0 +++++++++++++++++++++

Very good game with end to end tackles & challenges & nite-biting match that kept me at the edge of my bed ! With KING & then WOODGATE out,our defence with COLUKA,DAWSON,ZOKORA & OKOTTO was really superb against the superstars of MAN U & most important BERBA & TEZVES didn't score ! Of course we had our chances too even though we are not as organised as MAN U ! They passing was pin point !

For me there were too many Man Of The Match but probably my choice would have to be GOMES !!!

The result was a good one as our table positions are far apart & it's as good as a WIN !!!

This will certainly build up our team's morale & confidence as we had good results against all the Top 4 teams !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 14-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 0 Manchester United : Gomes is Spur's hero

Heurelho Gomes left White Hart Lane a hero as his last-minute save earned Tottenham a goalless draw against Manchester United.

So often ridiculed for his error-prone presence in the Spurs goal this season, Gomes' confidence has begun to return.

And as United desperately searched for a winner to ensure they left for Club World Cup duty in happy mood, the Brazilian produced a fingertip save to turn away a Ryan Giggs free-kick that was going to creep in.

It left the Red Devils rueing their failure to take advantage of second-half superiority and opened the door for Chelsea to surge clear in the Barclays Premier League title race by beating West Ham tomorrow.

Old 14-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Samster

Heurelho Gomes left White Hart Lane a hero as his last-minute save earned Tottenham a goalless draw against Manchester United.

So often ridiculed for his error-prone presence in the Spurs goal this season, Gomes' confidence has begun to return.

And as United desperately searched for a winner to ensure they left for Club World Cup duty in happy mood, the Brazilian produced a fingertip save to turn away a Ryan Giggs free-kick that was going to creep in.

It left the Red Devils rueing their failure to take advantage of second-half superiority and opened the door for Chelsea to surge clear in the Barclays Premier League title race by beating West Ham tomorrow.

Old 18-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

i am quite sure gomes will be as "world class" as casillas very soon.

ok spurs bros, robbie wants to come back to spurs, a club he supported since he became a man!

''I had a drink with Steven Gerrard at a function on Saturday night, and we were talking about Robbie Keane,'' Mark Lawrenson said.

''He was saying to me that they [Keane and Gerrard] share the same agent and he thinks something is going to happen with Robbie Keane in January. He thinks he's going to be moved on.''
Old 20-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Samster

Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 2 Spartak Moscow : Plucky Spurs bite back to qualify

Tom Huddlestone's header earned Tottenham the point they needed as they drew 2-2 against Spartak Moscow to reach the UEFA Cup knockout stages - but it was an uncomfortable night for Harry Redknapp's men.

Redknapp insists it is easier to get in this competition than it is to get out - and his players proved him right with a woeful first 45 minutes at White Hart Lane where Artem Dzuba scored twice for the Russians.

It took Luka Modric's first Spurs goal and Huddlestone's leveller to earn the draw they needed to be sure of a path out of Group D.

Old 25-12-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

Newcastle United 2 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur : Duff secures vital win for Toon

Damien Duff came off the bench to fire Newcastle to a 2-1 win over Tottenham in yet another dramatic finish at St James' Park.

The Republic of Ireland midfielder snatched victory in the 90th minute after combining brilliantly with fellow substitute Mark Viduka just as it looked as if his side would have to settle for a third successive home draw.

It was hard luck on Spurs, who had played their part in a tight contest and had looked the more likely winners until Duff's late intervention.

Luka Modric, a Newcastle target before he opted to move to White Hart Lane, looked to have denied the Magpies with a 28th-minute equaliser with the home side appealing in vain for an offside flag.

That cancelled out Charles N'Zogbia's 11th-minute opener after he had run on to Shay Given's towering clearance and got the better of covering defender Benoit Assou-Ekotto to score.

Old 26-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

+++++++++++++ SPURS vs FULHAM - DRAW 0 - 0 ++++++++++++++++++

There were several close scoring chances but we failed to take full advantage of playing at WHL !

BENTLEY should not always be a automatic first choice to start because he can't cross & can't take free kicks ! And if he have to play in the left then why not play O'HARA instead ? And BENT is really not sharp or hard working enough & when he have a good scoring chance,the ball hit his heels ! ZOKORA may be should be sold to REAL as his runs with the ball always end up with nothing !...Thank god that GOMES played well today !

FULHAM was more organised & by taking a point away & already beaten SPURS at home actually are the Winners !!!

Pulling out my hair trying to figure out who will HARRY buy or sell next month ???....BELLAMY ??? Hopefully not please ! DOWNING ??? Too expensive & our O'HARA or BALE is good enough !...Of course we need "solid standbys for both KING & GOMES !"....Definitely a more aggressive striker who are hungry for scoring goals !!! The current ones have not scored for several games already ! If FULHAM had scored,we probably lost the game already !!!

Come On HARRY,your Magic is fizzling out fast !!!
Andyk
Old 29-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

Spurs were down to ten men after Benoit Assou-Ekotto was sent off for stamping on West Brom's Zuiverloon.
Late goals from Roman Bednar and Craig Beattie gave West Brom a deserved 2-0 victory over a poor Tottenham side who played 55 minutes with 10 men.

i had a bad feeling last nite before the match. i have watched wba played a few games on tv this season, their adventurous and "flowing" style got me hooked onto the screen each time. i think they are a pretty decent side and shouldnt be at the basement at all.

on the other hand, spurs have improved tremendously under harry and should have easily sent fulham home with nothing on boxing day. but i didnt watch that match though, cant say much.

i am really thinking if modric is good enough to play behind the strikers in the attacking midfield role. he is not creative like rosicky or riquelme.
Old 31-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Juz watched the delayed telecast of SPURS vs WEST BROM match -

- Our SPURS team looked really tired after too many games with HARRY keep using the same players liked BENTLEY & ZOKORA...And with our Strikers liked BENT that lost his scoring touch even with so many games played this season,maybe it's a good idea to cash in on these guys !!!...

- WEST BROM first goal was poor decision by the REF because DAWSON was pushed !!! So no wonder HARRY was so mad with the REF !!!

- And their 2nd Goal could have been prevented if our SPURS team defended better,where was WOODGATE ??? ( He's always making comments during RAMOS time & now again ! )

By reading all the latest transfer news,it look liked HARRY is having a hard time buying the players he want so will this means SPURS will have big problems for the rest of the season ??? Hopefully not !!! But it seem liked "suddenly HARRY & his coaching team have lost their magic !!!".....

COME ON U SPURS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SPURS FANS !!!
Andyk
Old 02-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
- WEST BROM first goal was poor decision by the REF because DAWSON was pushed !!! So no wonder HARRY was so mad with the REF !!!
I watched the highlights and agree it was a push on daws...

Roman Bednar leaps highest to score West Brom's first against Spurs, despite Michael Dawson's best efforts to claim he was pushed.

and the red card for benoit was totally unnecessary, the wba player was sliding in for a tackle and benoit wasnt even facing him or looking at him, especially with his 70s explosion hairdo it wont be easy...

Tottenham defender Benoit Assou-Ekotto went in hard on West Bromwich Albion's Gianni Zuiverloon and got his marching orders.

well, its spurs vs wigan tonight 4am for the FA cup ticket. expect plenty of goals from spurs as the lily whites hadnt scored any for the last 2 games.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1