The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
I'm not laughing bros...

JWNY
oh oh... hey i'm a makelele fan...
Old 11-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

with the EPL closed for the break and while waiting for real madrid to wrap up the la liga title, we continue the Spurs Legends Series (SLS). before we honour the next player, i wish to talk about what makes a club legend, or rather what makes a player a legend to a club?

is michael owen considered a liverpool legend?
is david beckham considered a man utd legend?

they left their respective clubs while they are still young but not before they contributed with world class performances. how many clubs have star players like giggs or j.zanetti (inter) who are going to see out their contracts with the same club after what? >10 years of 1st team performances.

sol campbell was spurs captain before he left for arsenal. he was england's first choice, rock solid, his tackles and goals from headers brought plenty of relief to spurs. in fact those corner kick headers even alerted barcelona! a very young ledley king was coming up as a reliable central defender that time but unfortunately the perfect partnership with campbell was short lived.

1992-2001

POSITION
Central Defender

DATE OF BIRTH
Wednesday, 18th September 1974

PLACE OF BIRTH
Newham, London

LEAGUE DEBUT
Saturday, 5th December 1992 as a sub in a 2-1 defeat at home to Chelsea (scored) (Aged: 18)

CLUB CAREER
246 League apps (+9 as sub), 10 goals

Sol Campbell was a prodigious schoolboy talent and was part-educated at the FA's School of Excellence at Lilleshall, before joining Tottenham Hotspur. Strangely he began his career as a striker. He made his first team debut for Spurs in December 1992, scoring a goal after coming on as a substitute for Nick Barmby, though he did not appear again that season.

He played up front and in every defensive position over the course of the next two seasons before settling as a central defender. As club captain Gary Mabbutt's appearances became more limited because of injury and age, Campbell became Spurs' linchpin defender.

In the summer of 2001 Campbell's contract expired. Mindful of the Bosman ruling, Tottenham offered him a contract which would have made him the club's highest paid player ever, but after months of negotiations and several public assurances that he would stay at Spurs, Campbell stated his wish to leave the club in order to play Champions League football.

With several top European clubs courting him, he joined Arsenal. Campbell had previously stated in an interview with Spurs Monthly that he would never play for Arsenal. Ever since, he has been labelled "Judas" by Spurs supporters, who regard him as a "mercenary" and accused him of prioritising personal gain over club loyalty; Campbell has always maintained that he loved Tottenham, and that his decision was entirely professional. The fact that he left on a Bosman transfer (thus meaning Spurs did not receive a transfer fee) further angered Tottenham fans.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
oh oh... hey i'm a makelele fan...
Why? you all have Ledley King

Anyway...think Spurs legend is someone like Darren Anderton....

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 11-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:

JWNY
I still like Glenn Hoddle, Chris Waddle and of course, Gazza and Lineker! Going back further, there's Ray Clemence, Pat Jennings (first goalie ever to score from a goal kick)....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 11-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Pat Jennings (first goalie ever to score from a goal kick)....
Bless his Irish soul...that's where Robinson learn how to score goals...against Foster?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 11-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

JWNY
makelele, vieira and petit are few of the best defensive midfielders in recent years, thats how strong france have been.

anderton made spurs look good for several years indeed.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pakchik69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wat abt Klinsmann from not too long ago? he shld be a legend altho he was only at spurs for two seperate seasons. Ossie ardiles, ricky villa, steve perryman etc..
Old 12-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
I still like Glenn Hoddle, Chris Waddle and of course, Gazza and Lineker! Going back further, there's Ray Clemence, Pat Jennings (first goalie ever to score from a goal kick)....
Yeah those were the names that shouldve brought Spurs back to our glory days. We finished 3rd in 89 (i think), but its been downward eversince. Hope we will bounce back soon

Quote:
anderton made spurs look good for several years indeed.
He also made our physios looked bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakchik69 View Post
Wat abt Klinsmann from not too long ago? he shld be a legend altho he was only at spurs for two seperate seasons. Ossie ardiles, ricky villa, steve perryman etc..
Juergen was class, but he only played one and a half season in total for us. Plus he did not acheive anything whereas the likes of Ossie, Villa, Perryman, Lineker, Hoddle, Gazza and even David Howells, Vinny Samways and Justin Edinburgh brought some joy to us by winning the UEFA Cup (83/84), FA Cup (81/82, 90/91) and League Cup (99).

Ginola is considered a legend because despite our dismall season that time, he managed to put on a show and was voted the PFA Player Of The Year.

Here's something for us to share...2006-07 Season accomplishments
» First league victory over Chelsea in 16 years.
» Won the most consecutive home games (league) in over 13 years. (7)
» Won the most consecutive home games (all competitions) in over 25 years. (12)
» First domestic cup semi-final for 5 years and first European cup quarter-final for 15 years.
» Best home league record for a season in 16 years and 14th best of all time. (68% wins)
» Club and British record amount of consecutive wins in Europe. (8)
» Second successive European qualificiation via the league for the first time in over 20 years
Old 12-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
...Hope we will bounce back soon...
If I had to choose a club to dethrone my dear red devils, it'd be Spurs

But first, Spurs gotta break into the top 4.... They have a good chance given the disarray the Gunners are in!

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 13-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Here's something for us to share...2006-07 Season accomplishments
» Won the most consecutive home games (league) in over 13 years. (7)
» Won the most consecutive home games (all competitions) in over 25 years. (12)
» First domestic cup semi-final for 5 years and first European cup quarter-final for 15 years.
» Best home league record for a season in 16 years and 14th best of all time. (68% wins)
» Club and British record amount of consecutive wins in Europe. (8)
» Second successive European qualificiation via the league for the first time in over 20 years
wow i knew this season is something special, i didnt realise it is that good! i tell ya, i am most pleased with spurs strikers who scored so many goals in 2006/07 in the tradition of tottenham's attacking football. i hope robbie keane will see out his career with spurs and become a true lilywhite legend, his great name to be referred to for many years to come.

spurs had the shortest season in 2005/2006. out of league cup and FA cup early early and no europe games, there werent many spurs matches to look forward to.

for next season, i would put the priority in order like this -
1) win UEFA cup
2) top 4 finish
3) win FA cup

Audere est Facere - To Dare is To Do
Old 13-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
..$$$$$ 4 finish...
Can finish top 3 liao - cos some manager is saying his team should be a relegation contender for spending zero on players so far.... hehe...

Old 13-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

who? who say tat?
Old 13-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
I won't forget bro

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 13-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
who? who say tat?
*Twiddling fingers*

Old 13-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

for next season, i would put the priority in order like this -
1) win UEFA cup
2) top 4 finish
3) win FA cup
Yeah. I can see us winning the UEFA Cup alrite. In fact I thought we had it last season only for some injury problems at the back prevented us doing so.

To 4 finish is a bit tough, as I still think the current top 4 is the best at the moment, but we are catching up. We will have a go, no doubt, but I have to be realistic about breaking the top 4 eventhough I would love to see us finish above the Gooners.

Spurs are known to be a Cup Team. We held the record win for the FA Cup untill Alex Fergusons kids managed to catch us and eventually hold the record now. But traditionally we were the Cup kings and its up to Jol and his players to regain that title in years to come.

Yes, to do is to dare.....Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1