The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Juz to add to Bro Indo Popper's informative contribution. Tottenham Hotspurs has the best FA Cup Final success rate : 8 wins out of 9 Finals, with the only lost going to Coventry City with 2 own goals by Gary Mabbut, Spurs lost 2-3.

Even though Liverpool & Man United have won the FA Cup more times than Spurs, but who dares to bet against Spurs when they reach a FA Cup Finals.

This is going to be a tough season for Spurs. May I call upon all Spurs supporters to stand together and show our support to Spurs and encourage them to better things this season.

Come on, you SPURS....
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 12-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

ok no more clowning, says the pitbull edgar davids. this saturday spurs is going to hand aston villa their 1st defeat of the season.
Old 13-10-2006, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alot have been said about what boo boo Paul Robinson did for England. From the replay, i think no one could prevent that goal once you take a swing. It is one of those thing....hmm, his heroic saving lots of shot during the game have been cast aside due to this unlucky bounce. Hope he plays well this weekend for Spurs yeah....Good thing that he did not look too dejected during the post England game interview. Go you Spurs!!
Old 13-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless
Alot have been said about what boo boo Paul Robinson did for England. From the replay, i think no one could prevent that goal once you take a swing. It is one of those thing....
honestly bro, i havent seen the match, still waiting for a repeat telecast. but i hope it was not becos he waited for the ball to come to him, instead of running up to the ball to make a first safe touch. this is very important especially to a goalkeeper who is standing right in front of the goal mouth.

and i am sure robinson will wake up from this and up his level for spurs tomorrow. we dont need another calamity james.
Old 13-10-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
deslee is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah many Spurs supporters....!

Aston Villa v Spurs @ Villa Park

Any bro got tip ?

My gut feel is can take Spurs to win

Spurs 1x2
Spurs A-A
Score 0-2 in favor of Spurs

My gut feeling is that Martin Jol will field Robbie & Berbatov. Aaron Lennon may start in the 2nd half as I understand he is now fit. Spurs need a 2nd WIN in a row to boost their moral.

Any comments plz add or up my points.

Thanks.... cheers
Old 13-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
honestly bro, i havent seen the match, still waiting for a repeat telecast. but i hope it was not becos he waited for the ball to come to him, instead of running up to the ball to make a first safe touch. this is very important especially to a goalkeeper who is standing right in front of the goal mouth.

and i am sure robinson will wake up from this and up his level for spurs tomorrow. we dont need another calamity james.
The ball jump up coz of the uneven pitch(the area where the opposing goalie took goal kick in the first half). Anyway from what i see, it is neither Paul Robinson or Gary Neville fault....just plain unlucky. Robinson has always been very reliable with both legs in his clearance when playing for Spurs or England...Again pure unlucky lar.
Old 16-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Samster

14 Oct 2006 villa 1 spurs 1
lets pay tribute to aston villa's angel this week. what a guy!

from tottenham homepage -
We created a number of chances in the first half at Villa Park - Michael Dawson headed the best against the post - but failed to capitalise.

The game changed with 20 minutes remaining when Calum Davenport was judged to have fouled Gabriel Agbonlahor in the penalty and was sent off. Juan Pablo Angel missed the penalty but we were left with 10 men and, with Dawson already off after taking another bang on the head, no recognised central defenders.

Luck then turned our way as Angel headed Jermain Defoe's corner into his own net to hand us a 1-0 lead.
Old 16-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

daws still suffering the effects of the concusion couple of weeks ago.
ledders still trying to recover from having fluid drained out of his knee
davs has a broken nose

who do we have then? stalty and snoops on stand-by! thudd is too slow as a centerback.

I fear to think wat besiktas will do to us if stalty and snoops starts...
Old 20-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx
I fear to think wat besiktas will do to us if stalty and snoops starts...
no fear and no tear bro, daws is back and spurs owned besiktas with a convincing 2-0 victory.

Berbatov is mobbed by his teammates after sealing the win.

ESPN
Dimitar Berbatov began repaying some of his £10.9million transfer fee with an inspirational display as Tottenham made a perfect start to their UEFA Cup group campaign. Berbatov showed vision to set up the opening goal for Hossam Ghaly but saved the best for himself with a stunning 63rd-minute strike.

The Bulgarian marksman, a summer signing from Bayer Leverkusen, rounded two Besiktas defenders on a marauding run and then beat goalkeeper Vedran Runje before finishing coolly.

It was a breathtaking goal which helped make a mockery of predictions Spurs would be lucky to leave Istanbul with a point.
Old 21-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 19
PS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Once the strikers remembers how 2 score goal, they'll start flowing in
Old 23-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

Spurs 1 West Ham 0

ESPN
Tottenham heaped more misery on woeful West Ham thanks to a first-half strike from Egyptian striker Mido. The former Roma hitman scored his first goal for the club since he returned to White Hart Lane on a permanent basis in the summer. Mido struck seconds from the end of the first half when he collected a low cross from Edgar Davids.

Mido of Tottenham takes his shirt off to celebrate his goal against West Ham.

In the 41st minute Mascherano and Defoe were involved in a scuffle which then escalated into a scrum involving all 22 players.

Mascherano had fouled Defoe but the Spurs striker retaliated by appearing to lightly head butt the West Ham midfielder.

Jemain Defoe of Tottenham is tackled and fouled by Javier Maschrano of West Ham.
Old 24-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Spurs will start winning again, finally
Old 25-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Samster

ESPN
Referee Steve Bennett, right, stands over West Ham United's Javier Mascherano who lies on the pitch after being bitten by Tottenham Hotspurs' Jermaine Defoe, hidden, during their English Premier League soccer match at White Hart Lane Stadium, London, in this Sunday Oct. 22, 2006 file photo. Defoe will escape disciplinary punishment for biting Mascherano even though the Argentina star says he has a mark on his arm where the England player sank his teeth.

Old 30-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

nothing to shout about this week i'm afraid, not back to winning ways yet. but its still a point on the road.

Dan Shittu of Watford clears the ball under pressure from Robbie Keane of Spurs. The match ended in a 0-0 draw.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

No worries you Spurs Supporters!! Even though Spurs not performing as well as they should presently, we still must support Martin Jol and his team. Be patient, even if it takes 2-3 years. They are already an improved team. Just need need sometime and a few more buy and sell for them to click!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1