The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gonzalez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Just came back from a session with miya (aa)

Pardon my virgin FR
looks: 8/10 damn cute!
boob: 7/10 just the right size and natural
frenching: 9/10 initiative and good!
bbbj: 7/10 good suction
fj: 8/10 very good experience overall
gfe: 8/10 left me feeling on cloud nine

Definitely a must try for everyone before she leaves!
Old 08-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[quote author=zhug3 link=topic=70.msg190#msg190 date=1510058464]
this is the first time, i am not disappointed in a recomendation from a OKT.

Sara definitely provided great BBBJ services.. i had also have something extra from her which made the trip damn worth it.. )

Looks: 7/10 (like typical schoolgirl)
Boobs: 8/10 (Small, like asian girl.. but good enuff for me thou)
BBBJ: 12/10 (the extra service made it extra great~)
Frenching: Didnt tired
Painting: Didnt Tried
Massage: 7/10
FJ: Didnt Tried, becoz i love BBBJ and hers is definitely worth for 2 shot.

She also good in English.
[/quote]

Thanks Bro Zhug for the FR on SARA
Old 08-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Boymalam79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here can recommend good reliable stable from the land of smile?
Old 08-11-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelim View Post
anyone tried gift from doll88? mixed japanese.. sound tempting.. pls advise
Field report for doll88 gift:
Tried her yesterday. Genuine small frame petitt
Photos are 99% The moment when we are on the bed, she gave a Super seductive look and then started to Attack my lips and tounge like Long lost lovers. It was intense and steamy. We frenched for quite a while and while frenching she kept teasing my dick. She gave me that killer CFM look, IMO, GFE Gao gao.

BBBJ was also good. Started with shaft licking before engulfing my whole rod. I was being naughty and pushed her head down for deep throat. She gagged a little but didnt complain, instead continue to deep throat that really shoik..

I too horny and high until I cum on her face.
My love juice is all around her face she seems like it very Much. Hee hehe...

Hope my report help you guys..
Old 08-11-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
candypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bros can recommend a lady who loves to french? 😂
Old 08-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkoh View Post
Field report for doll88 gift:

I too horny and high until I cum on her face.
My love juice is all around her face she seems like it very Much. Hee hehe...

Hope my report help you guys..
Wah so steady ah she let you take photo of cof? Hahaha
Old 08-11-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

1st blood FR for Shirley Club Poseidon.
Let me start off with a shout out for CHIO BU ALERT
She is a 24yo who is based in BKK. Looks a ice cool party gal in every sense who came here today with her good friend, Alessa who also looks ah roi mak mak na...She will be next!!!

Looks: 9/10. A definite chio bu from whichever angle i see. Her face is really smooth and a delight to plant kisses on. Buay tahan, I also licked that pretty face of her. See her advertised pics and my live pic. Nothing much different lor.

Body: 9/10. Shirley stands at 158m tall. Skin is really well taken care of and relatively fair for a siam bu. Slim and firm except for some minor stretch lines on her tummy. She told me she was fat in her younger days and she worked off the excess fats through rigorous work outs. That is about the only flaw i can see. Her ass is lovely and meaty and yes, this ass I doggied!!!

Boobs: 9/10. 36D enhanced according to her. And they are seasoned (done 1 year ago). This needs no invitation as I licked and sucked to my heart's content. Together with her face and body and slim legs, well, it is almost the perfect combo.

Pussy: 9/10. Shaved botak and tight without zero odour. Needless to say, I UIC her gao gao as her love juices flowed into my hungry mouth. Light fingering allowed no turbo as per her request.

Frenching: 9/10. Given her "aloof" looks in her advertised pics and my 1st impression when the door opened, I thought of her as a Ice Princess??? Well she certainly dont french like a Ice Princess. Engaged her right and she rewarded me with a delightful french lesson. We swapped plenty of fluids lol. She enjoyed nibbling on my tongue when I fucked her song song lor.

BBBJ: 8/10. Honestly I had better though Shirley might have room for improvements, the basic SOP was adhered to and no hint of a short cut blow. Maybe she didnt manage to DT enough? That said she does allow CIM for CIM seekers.

FJ: 9/10. Excellent. I chut as many patterns as I know of and Shirley gamely accommodated to my perverted minds. Her ass is the cue for a once in a blue moon doggie as I hooted her hard hard. Best is still coz missionary as I could suck on her boobies, kissed her lovely face and stick my juicy tongue into her mouth. Pussy is tight and wet coupled by her audible moaning, before long, I neared climax and asked for CIM. Swee swee unloaded my middle aged cum into her mouth. She didnt immediately spit out, she cleaned my softened cock before disposing my load onto a toilet paper before we headed for the bathroom. Then I caught another glimpse of Alessa...she really looks as shapely...ps: she wears braces but still looks yummy mak lol.
2nd shot ended the same...CIM into Shirley's mouth albeit not much stock..Maggie from AA took a big portion of that 2 nights ago lol.

GFE: Shirely speaks simple english and behaved as expected of Club Poseidon's gals I visited so far. Well behaved and very obedient. Cuddled me like her boyfriend as we exchanged plenty of pecks and occasion french. This one I am sure most of us who are single can easily bring home to show off to relatives type lol.

RTF: YES but after I hoot Alessa 1st. I always always like to bonk "sister - sisters" kind of friends. Yes I am also quite twisted in this sense. And for Shirley's looks, it is WELL worth the damages. Me kissing, frenching, fucking and getting my cock sucked by this chio bu...Worth la

Happy bonking na!!! Next up, Alessa.......
Old 08-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro KOC88,

remember to post Alessa's pic. The ones on Club Poseidon look not so nice leh
Old 08-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gonzo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had an afternoon slot with Maggie from AA. First time I had booked with them, told Bro AA I would do a FR.

Place was ok, not a fancy condo or nice hotel or anything, but I have been in worse. It was, however, pretty far from the MRT. Bro AA was friendly, professional and responsive.

Maggie is a very hot SYT. She is quite small and really skinny with bolt ons that are maybe a little too big for her tiny frame. IMO, her face is beautiful, her skin is smooth, no acne or tattoos or scars, other than under her boobs. Pictures are 90% accurate, what you see if what you get. Looks (9/10)

At first, Maggie did not want to go ahead with the booking. She took one look at me and started sending a message on her phone. Apparently she thought my dick was too big and wanted to cancel the appointment. I assured her my dick is not freakishly large, and was friendly with her, made a few jokes, and she reluctantly agreed not to throw me out...

After that brief moment of awkwardness, she was great, very friendly, good English, easy to get along with.

In terms of the action, she seems pretty new to this game, so this is much more SYT than commando. After showering together, with minimal action, in the bedroom, she seemed to want to chat before getting into the deed, which was ok with me. I started sucking her boobs and she got the message. BJ was ok (7/10), technique was nothing special, but she was enthusiastic about it and let me play with her pussy (shaved). She started getting into it quite a bit, and suddenly announced she wanted me to fuck her, but only after telling me that I lied to her and my dick was, in fact, too big.

Because she is so small and her pussy was so tight, and she was worried about big dicks, I let her go on top cowgirl, and she was really getting into it in stereo, but it was pretty tame riding, not crazy banging. That said, she is so hot, I did not last long. (7/10)

After chatting for 15 minutes, went for round two, and she blew me for 5 minutes and then again announced she wanted to fuck. I flipped her over for doggy and this was much better, and this time she was really getting into it. After a while, I went missionary with her legs up in the air, and she was really getting into it, grabbing my back and neck and moaning loudly, and once I started pounding her, she started shouting "fuck me," "fuck me"... it was all very amusing... took much longer the 2nd time around, and was a much better ride. She definitely seemed to enjoy herself, which made the whole thing more fun... (9/10).

Overall, Maggie is a really sweet girl, not a hardened pro, not sure she really knew what she was getting herself into with this gig, but she is doing her best. She is really friendly, has hot little body without an ounce of fat on her, huge fake knockers, an a really beautiful face. You mileage may vary, of course, and if you are looking for a crazy, commando banging machine right out of the gate, she might not be your best choice, but if you are friendly and she gets comfortable, she goes off. I will certainly go back if I can get a slot... she said she was going to be here another 2 weeks (8.5/10)
Old 08-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have always been sparing with my FR, the recent one in months was for Rana, whom I had wanted to RTF, but has since disappeared fr her original stable. Then tried to book SnS Eliza, but she was held up, ended up with a Lemon.....and boy...this Lemon was one of the best bonk I had in months.

Body is fantastically proportionate, enhanced boobs, silky long hair, flAwless complexion, lovely dimples...twinkle in her eyes....somehow her photos are poor representation of this goddess.

Her English is so so, but she tries n is intelligent to figure out things so though she struggle to speak at times, she can understand what you want.

Kissing her is sensual...could feel the passion, she was hesistant of fingering due to some rough poking by some bros who prob do not understand the right way of stimulating with fingers...but I got her all juiced up with m y painting so when Wriggle I n my Index, she was squirming n moaning, she had to wipe off my face with tissue after I had my feast on her groin...

Her Bbj was real sensual...slurping n really deep. This went on for awhile...Then she rub her pussy on my dick, her boobs against my chest...n we frenched...Then she capped me n rode me...moaning wantonly.

I got up into lotus position...she was gasping...I shift to side of bed...continued to bonk her then flipped into missionary...pump her hard...Then spooned her till she cummed...flipping her over n back into missionary as I frenched her...till I exploded.

It was one wild continuous fj that left me gasping at the end of it....was totally contented to just cuddle kissed n listen to her singing Cantonese version of Shanghai Beach theme song....n Theresa Teng songs....she loves Chinese songs....although she does not understand much or any at all.

The session was great because of her chirpy mood n genuine smiles throughout the session....guess most of bros here are chionging to escape from our mundane or stressed up lives....Lemon is the type that really Chase away all our blues with the right disposition n attitude....

Will RTF soon...though her fees is touching on the premium.side..... but she is really worth it. Her body can rival the much hyped Vivian, but Lemon is prettier for sure...in person.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[quote author=foxy link=topic=31.msg59#msg59 date=1509964751]
Foxy

This is my first fr hope all bro don't laugh at me
My slot with angel at 430pm...okt friendly loc easy to find... Great session . Thank you. Angel gave awesome service. In person she looks better than photos. Easy and fun personality.
😊😊😊hope okt will bring more gems like her.... 👍👍👍
[/quote]

Thanks Bro Foxy for the fr on Angel
Old 08-11-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[quote author=sunnytan link=topic=31.msg60#msg60 date=1510030179]
Sunnytan

Just to share...

Date: 07/11
Room: Good atmosphere to make love

Morning morning wake up feel horny..LOL..(as u know single mah)..decided to give bro Lucifer a call . Slot is at 1030am..Everything went smoothly…As I enter the room…i saw Angel..
She's pretty, like what bro foxy say…in person she look better than photo…superb bbbj…accommodating and willing to please, last of all…hee…hee…hee..Her pussy is damn tight n wet… If anyone who loves a tight one….I am sure you will like hers!
[/quote]

Thanks Bro sunnytan for the FR on Angel
Old 08-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
aeromo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alessa Club Poseidon.
Pleasantly surprised by what I saw.. True that pix on the webbie not so glam.. imagine 3rd pic but tight bod..

OKT: accommodating. almost all details advertised are real. i was quite sceptical initially cos of pix but since he recommend i trusted him. no regrets!

Looks
Face: 8.5/10 (only if i wanna be a critic, she's really good enough for me)
Body: 9/10 Tight bod, slim but not skinny, fairer than usual. Says she's 24 but she looks younger. (not full score cos i like a bit taller, but close to perfect already!) big rose tattoo on back
Boobs: 9/10 (not full score cos enhanced, but as advertised and feels/looks so real! the thought of it now makes my mouth water again)

GFE: 7/10 (loved to cuddle together, but she seemed in a rush/too excited for round 2, had to slow her down and she was very willing to go at my pace.. prolly cos today her first day.. also very mysterious.. her cmd of english good but allot of questions i ask on her opinion she like to say "i dunno" [cos she really dunno the answer lol].. not that it minus score a lot tho!)
BBBJ: 7/10 (SOPish)
French: yes but not like tongue fight
Painting/fingering: painting yes, but she got too "sensitive" when painting the right spot and motioned for me to stop.. love the way she squirmed tho!

FJ: 8/10 (rides like a pro! her body is so perfect for many positions.. was fighting with myself to not cum too soon and try make her cum but she too hot already... (didnt hit higher score cos didn't manage to make her cum.. love her moans tho! a tiny tiny biiiiiiiiiiiit commercial feel only)

Overall / RTF: Overall super hot. i have a thing for her hairstyle too. Totally would RTF! Maybe nxt time since she familiar with me we can have more fun ;D
Old 08-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
thenardier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miya: AA

Booked Miya because of all the great reviews and boy did she not disappoint.

Looks: 9/10. She opened the door and she was in this sexy French Maid outfit with her boobs spilling out. Had to really resist grabbing them straight away. When she turned around, her bare ass was hanging out and I just wanted to fuck her then and there. When she took it all off, I really had a nosebleed. I asked her to wear those cute glasses of hers and she happily complied. I swear I nearly exploded then.

French: 10/10. Damn she goes to town. Non stop frenching, even while you fuck her silly. Wont hesitate to initiate.

BBBJ: 9/10. Sloppy, wet and intense. Loud moans really get you in the mood. The way she licks the tip really made me want to explode, but forced myself to hold it in as I wanted to pound that delicious looking pussy. Would have been much sexier if she maintained eye contact throughout.

69: 10/10 Pussy was shaved and wet, smelt lovely and she moaned non stop. I was really tired after spending the whole morning talking and I don't even know if I did a good job, but hell, she made it sound like I did. Didn't stop sucking me off throughout.

FJ: 9.5/10 Rode me like a pro and tried a few positions, but I popped off both times while doing missionary. Only issue was that she is really quite short compared to me, so it made it impossible to fuck her while standing in front of the mirror, which I really wanted to do.

GFE: 10/10 Sweet, bubbly and cute. Hands all over me at all times and continued her catbath all over the place. She did use her phone for a while to reply to messages, but I did not take offence at it because she was really casual with me and told me what she was doing while texting, which actually heightened the GFE. Some bros might not like it and would give her an 8/10 for this.

All in all, a great afternoon.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold
Just finished a bonk with lemon from bro paradise. Phew my legs are weak. This gem can really fuck.
Girl : solid and toned body can see she works out. D cuppers nicely enhanced. Firm n pert butt.
Attitude : warm n friendly knows how to treat you well. Hold your hands lots of body contact. Can understand n converse in simple English.
Foreplay : shower already start frenching and playing with my cock. By time reach room I ready to rape her alr. Very responsive when nips are sucked and fully wet when painted. No need ky at all.
Fj : capped and missionary her she was very vocal n moaning was very natural move her body in tune with yours when fucking. Cowgirl was mind blowing she knows how to make use of her body. Made me blow my wad. Warning to all bros do not let her cowgirl u else it's all over!!
Snuggled and chit chat and before you know it her mouth is on my cock and giving the most divine bbbj. I just sit back n enjoyed the sight.
Then capped n cowgirl me and 5 mins later I am done. Hahaha her cowgirl is that good.
Already booked my rtf. She is that good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1