The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Just my personal opinion.
Take all FRs with pinch of salt, cos everyone's taste and expectations different.
Good bonks I will write FR.
Bad bonks I won't...Cos the poor girl is also here to earn some money.
Good FRs generate more customers for the good girls.
I don't have to make things worse for the bad bonks girls cos they would not have business anyway...
Just my thoughts...
Don't flame or zap me..
Thanks

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 08-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
Just my personal opinion.
Take all FRs with pinch of salt, cos everyone's taste and expectations different.
Good bonks I will write FR.
Bad bonks I won't...Cos the poor girl is also here to earn some money.
Good FRs generate more customers for the good girls.
I don't have to make things worse for the bad bonks girls cos they would not have business anyway...
Just my thoughts...
Don't flame or zap me..
Thanks
I share the same thought with you bro, either good FR or no FR....
Old 08-05-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Comments made by hired FR writers and associated clones don't deserve any attention and can be ignored

For those who wish to know a genuine review on a bad experience I had with an existing girl here, kindly pm me
U truly deserved to be ignored.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 18
Quire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quire View Post
Fr for Yuri @ LV
So many talks about milf then i contribute 1 lar. Yuri the well maintained milf is sure to hit the spot. Looks more or less like photo posted with nice sets of enhanced Ds. Good figure and attitude. Wad worried about her having ORD mood but she was cheerful chatty and teasing all the way. Good bbbj and frenching plus she looovvvees getting painted. The best part is her lovehole. Can feel it clinge and kiap my lil bro. Inbetween session got abit of massage as well. Didnt get to ask her when shes leaving since over run my time abit but bros who like hardworking milf and super tight pussy? Yuri is your choice lar.
The "really no horse run" zappers strikes yet again. Why so much hate in this community? Got so much time to zap why dont focus on how to bring better girls and service to win us over leh??
Old 08-05-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
machoviking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Money of Doll88

Had severe symptoms of Monday morning blues so i went to Money of Doll88 for treatment

Face 7/10 She looks 70% like her photo.
Boobs 9/10 Average soft boobs with pointy nipples. Her boobs fit her frame
Pussy 7/10 Fuzzy not bushy. Got pussy flaps.
Ass 10/10 Smooth skin with soft well shaped ass. Her figure is perfect
Attitude 10/10 initially she was cold but she gradually warmed up. She became very submissive. Will do whatever I want. And dirty talk! She called me Daddy and told me to fuck her hard, cum in her pussy, cum in her mouth hehehehe. Perfect attitude.
BBBJ 9/10 good. She tried her best to deep throat me. And she uses hands. But she’s willing to work hard. Standing bj also can. Suction is good. She calls my cock chocolate ice-cream.
Frenching 10/10 French and tongue-fight like a Long-lost lover!
1st FJ 10/10 she loves Cowgirl. She fuck be hard in cowgirl till she cum. Missionary is normal. Doggy was awesome. First on knees and then on her tummy.
CIM 10/10 Highlight of the session. She lay down and I went on top and started wanking. She told me she wants my cum in her mouth. I started feeding her my love-milk. Spurted thick creamy loads of my love-milk in her mouth. Last few drops landed on her Chin.
2nd FJ 10/10 She bbbj me till hard and then we did standing doggy in front of the mirror. Told her to look at her Daddy. We looked in each other’s eyes while I pounded her from behind. Followed by cowgirl. Again she was passionate and dominant. Told me to sit up for lotus and she proceeded to cum. Then I doggies her. Spanked her ass hard. She started screaming Daddy cum in my pussy! How can I resist that?! Exploded inside her with a mighty roar.
Overall 10/10 Perfect attitude. The intense dirty talk made me Super hard. I wanna rtf just to hear her dirty talk.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
IssaqDheen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by machoviking View Post
Had severe symptoms of Monday morning blues so i went to Money of Doll88 for treatment

Attitude 10/10 initially she was cold but she gradually warmed up. She became very submissive. Will do whatever I want. And dirty talk! She called me Daddy and told me to fuck her hard, cum in her pussy, cum in her mouth hehehehe. Perfect attitude.
BBBJ 9/10 good. She tried her best to deep throat me. And she uses hands. But she’s willing to work hard. Standing bj also can. Suction is good. She calls my cock chocolate ice-cream.
1st FJ 10/10 she loves Cowgirl. She fuck be hard in cowgirl till she cum. Missionary is normal. Doggy was awesome. First on knees and then on her tummy.
CIM 10/10 Highlight of the session. She lay down and I went on top and started wanking. She told me she wants my cum in her mouth. I started feeding her my love-milk. Spurted thick creamy loads of my love-milk in her mouth. Last few drops landed on her Chin.
2nd FJ 10/10 She bbbj me till hard and then we did standing doggy in front of the mirror. Told her to look at her Daddy. We looked in each other’s eyes while I pounded her from behind. Followed by cowgirl. Again she was passionate and dominant. Told me to sit up for lotus and she proceeded to cum. Then I doggies her. Spanked her ass hard. She started screaming Daddy cum in my pussy! How can I resist that?! Exploded inside her with a mighty roar.
Overall 10/10 Perfect attitude. The intense dirty talk made me Super hard. I wanna rtf just to hear her dirty talk.
Lol mighty roar. You damn satki bro
Old 08-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Gypsy TikoClub

Gypsy TikoClub
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=689120

I have found no previous FR on her on SBF
and I am really surpised as she is a pocke sized bomb

after the last raids I find myself as a punter orfan of his OKTs
quite difficult to find reliable OKTs, with good and reliabe girls

Today I tried TikoClub for the first time, and I think I hit jackpot.
Actually it was my thid choice, but the others stable took ages to reply.

OKT: 7/10 I would say all good, first time with them
Aparment: 8/10 walk up apartment, furnished, nice and clean room with attached bathroom

Gypsy

95% as per picture, pictures make her face look too slim,
face looks better in person, lovely
not tall, meaty in the right places, not flesh and bone type but not at all fat.
big seasoned silicon boobs, not hard with nice nipples that are a joy to suck
totally tshaved
very good english
very nice face, nice eyes, long black hair
Early to mid 20's, I recon, no stretch marks
All in all I would rate looks 7.5/10, with face 8.5/10

Performance, this is where she shinnes
Very service oriented, no playing with HP, no time waster, no nonsenses
All advertised menu was duly and skilfully served
BBJ 9.5/10 very good suction, good use of tongue, attention given to the jewels,
if she could fully DT (but I am big) it would be 10/10
CIM 9/10
DATY 8/10 she likes (sorry for my beard stubs!)
Fingering 8/10
Frenching 8/10
FJ 9/10, starts slow but that heats up and becomes a commando,
first shot was more lover type, second she used and abused me and my little bro
she says she has no favourite positiosn but I think she likes it best on top
Good moanings during DATY and FJ, no fake I recon

Good eye contact (she has beautiful eyes)

Areas of improvement:
Improve DT skills
Improve tongue (ok, this is always an area of improvement)
Add AR and AJ to the arsenal

I left a happy man with jelly legs

Bros, those of you who had her and did not FR for her are really terrible,
she deserves good FR and many clients both for how nice she is
and how good service she provides

Conclusions: If you like skinny SYT dont go.
If you like a young lady, with very good skill and performance book immediately.

All in all she is a younger Nessa plus silicon boobs minus AR.
Personally I prefer Nessa, due to incredible chemistry we have.
But Gypsy is a close second.

Fast legs as Friday she leaves.

Happy bonking
Old 08-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Pla from Rollypolly looks delicious.. all the tattoos
Old 08-05-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Just came back from Mint (Bkkgems)
https://bangkokgems1.weebly.com/mint-21yo.html

First time trying this stable and must say comms was quick and efficient.

Location: Central. Room is abit small though, bathroom cramped..
Looks: my type of chai.. slim, sweet, smiley...
Boobs: B max... I'm ok with them cos I like slim girls but boob lovers will avoid.
BBBJ: v good by my standards. Slow and steady, nice rhythm
FJ: Very accommodating, did side, doggie, ride, and missionary.. shagged out after 2 shots.
GFE: very good, just like your girl friend, keen to please, smiling all the time. English is basic tho, and my thai is non existent but we managed..555
She's here until 13/5, we managed to talk about ourselves, her life and what's she gonna do back in Bkk etc..
Other private stuff best you find out for yourself.

Cheers to Bro Jerry.. nice gal..

Old 08-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
FR: Minnie from Teeruk Lover

Took Minnie today and promised her to write FR.

Looks-wise she is the closest to the first pic. She is pretty with a sweet smile, but a little bit self-conscious about her body. Can confirm what the other bros mentioned - she's friendly and very hardworking. Will shower with you and carefully help you wash everywhere.

I was quite tired during the session, but she never complained at all and was very accommodating to all my requests.

Overall, she's cute, works hard and has good GFE. OKT also polite and prompt in his replies. It was a good experience.

RTF: Yes
Wa I thought only people that post emm FR get zapped. Now I post this also kena zap. This thread is damn solid sia.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Great Bonks

Isn't there one already..

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
add me

10 characters

Old 08-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

FR for Mayu from Devil House

Okt: 9/10 first time visiting this stable. Okt responds quickly. Instructions were clear.

Location: 8/10 nice and discreet, 10 mins walk from nearest MRT, maybe take bus instead next time as there is a bus stop right outside. If like me very easy sweat your shirt will be damp by the time you walk in lol. Bare furnishings but enough, room air con is cold enough, and heater works well, too well in fact i prefer cold showers lol had to turn the heater down.

Stable review done, let's move onto mayu, this is my 3rd bonk with her. I have bonked mayu twice last year before under Black Prada and Club Vivacious, both defunct stables now. Also her location is closer to the west compared to other stables.

Looks: 8/10 sexy milf, takes care of her complexion well. Light makeup, greeted me in a red dress with some parts translucent, teasing to see through.
Boobs: 7.5/10 large D cup boobs, enhanced can feel the globes underneath, seasoned and soft enough that i dont mind. Probably because originally had big enough boobs and meat to cover.
Body: 7/10 skin is smooth and well maintaned. Has 2 tattoos, one on her chest and one on the back. Has a small tummy that is normal with age. She is around 1.6m or so. Ass is just enough to grab and nice to piak in doggy.
Shower: yes, SOP clean my dick very well. The mouthwash is listerine original, tastes like crap imo, if is the mint version at least better.
Painting: yes, trimmed bush and very responsive. Push my head away so she doesnt cum and her legs also moving all around, went ahead and continued licking anyways
Frenching: yes, aggressive tongue fighting and frenching.
Catbath: yes, she knows im ticklish so she keep teasing me.

BBBJ: 10/10 long time never receive deepthroat and licking and sucking of my balls liao, really enjoyed it. No it isnt vacuum suction or hardcore deepthroating like yuma, but in her own gentle way with the cfm look, damn turn on! Especially when a lady knows how to play with the balls, shiok lah. Many just focus on teasing or sucking the head only, up and down the shaft with little suction.
FJ: 9/10 only did a few positions, painted and frenched her before cap on and started in missionary, great view seeing her bog boobs bounce around while banging her. Switched to doggy and pounded her ass hard, she came before i did, so slowed down to let her recover a bit before revving up the speed and eventually releasing my first shot. She collapsed onto the bed and we laughed, cleaned up and went to take a quick shower.

Cuddle and talk abit before she gave a short massage. Had about half hour left and she started off with catbath, and the almost mind blowing bbbj before cap on, she inserted cowgirl and rode me for a while. Pussy is warm and tight enough for me, grinded for a while and switched to doggy. Pounded her until she couldnt take it anymore, laid her down to do missionary and frenched for a while but couldnt release. Changed back to doggy and pounded her until she was so tired she laid down on top of the pillows and continued till i managed to release my second shot in such a long while.

Honestly thought something wrong with me, refractory period increase or something for my previous bonks, couldnt get it up or couldnt ejaculate for the 2nd shot.

GFE: 10/10 3rd session liao, still great service provided to me, one of my favourite milfs, just imagine bonking her and cock start to mari kita already haha.

RTF: need i say more?

Heard from Mayu just now that she had not eaten much since yesterday, went to buy boon tong kee chicken rice for her. If anyone going perhaps help to buy food, cos there isnt anywhere with food close by, need to walk 10 mins to the MRT there or take bus.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pandorail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing a review. Tried Cat from Siamescort. And definitely had good time.
Looks : 10/10 for SYT lovers
BJ: 9/10 well, its good enough for me.
Fj : 10/10 did missonary and girl on top (moans like a pornstar)
GFE : 10/10 YES, there was a good chemistry between us
RTF : Will for sure
Please do help her out as much as possible!
Old 08-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

We need more new arrivals, OKTs. Thank you.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
adidas69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Money of Doll88

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoviking View Post

Lol this is best FR of the day, made me lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1