The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2013, 03:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 4-RM HDB Flat Sublet to 22 PRCs by PRC Main Tenant

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Yesterday 06:16 PM[IMG]*******************/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif[/IMG] Post: #1
klar

Reputation: 0 Reported on Wanbao. Someone rented out his 4-rm HDB flat to 22 PRCs. Just imagine. 22 PRCs squeezed into one tiny 4-room HDB. Whoever rented it out must be pretty rich because he is living in a private property while renting out his HDB. But this person must be really evil. Totally don't care about the welfare of his tenant. It was reported that it took 4 hours to queue just to take a bath. I pity those 22 PRCs. I hope it was not a fellow PRC who rented out to them. So evil.

It was reported in the news article 二房东是中国夫妻. I don't know what exactly this means. 2nd landlord is a couple from China. Does it mean that the original landlord is Singaporean and he rented it to a China couple who then rent out to 22 PRCs to make money?!

Whoever did this must have his flat confiscated by HDB and heavily fined on top of it. Calling for justice!

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/4Fang...Shi-193445

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1