The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Echidna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do you all find FBs? Seems like this forum lots of bros can easily find FBs

those with Fbs, share some tips
Old 08-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you all find FBs? Seems like this forum lots of bros can easily find FBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
those with Fbs, share some tips
Try, try, try and try again.

Be prepared to spend time,money, more time and money, and be prepared for failure

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: How do you all find FBs? Seems like this forum lots of bros can easily find FBs

By the way nothing is for free nowadays .

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 08-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

i think it depends on luck....5 years ago I got to know 3 girls from dating site within a week, and bed all of them during the first meet up.

in that year, I ever had like 6 FBs at the SAME time, i basically had sex every night, some times even twice a day with different girls...until I have to do it outdoor or in car to save hotel $$$

today, I have no more lady luck and have 0 FB after searching for years
Old 08-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
i think it depends on luck....5 years ago I got to know 3 girls from dating site within a week, and bed all of them during the first meet up.

in that year, I ever had like 6 FBs at the SAME time, i basically had sex every night, some times even twice a day with different girls...until I have to do it outdoor or in car to save hotel $$$

Yup very true. The element of luck n being around at just the right place and time. Very important too

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-10-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
powerpak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wah 6 FBs .... very taxing on your little bro!
Old 08-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
This is indeed true!

People think they win so-called the "free sex" after spending so much time and money for a woman who they might only interested in her pussy. LOL... A pussy should cost not more than $200 plus 60 minutes. Anything you pay more than that is a ripoff.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:05 AM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpak View Post
Wah 6 FBs .... very taxing on your little bro!
I ever mixed up the "last sex" location with one of my FB, and later she realized that i was lying and fucking with other girls at the same time.

not only taxing to my little bro, but also taxing emotionally because I have to remember what i did or told to each girl, and make sure it is consistent during the course of relationship.

in the end, i have to give up 3 of them for better focus
Old 09-10-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
I fully agreed. Just last month,in order to get into the Pussy of a milf I wanted had to book a good hotel. Even though I don't pay her I did have to pay for hotel and food. So I need to f her as many times as I can the whole night to get it worth.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

So true, from personal experience sometimes tao hua luck comes and goes.

Some years many, some years drought...

No just money, FB or flings have to invest emotions and time and effort. Can be draining. Sometimes I think paid ones really save the efforts, BUT and a but BUT, is there is no GFE, it's totally commercial feel. Many bros incl myself prefer the non-commercial feel and therefore seek FBs instead.

To TS, be a friend first. IF they reciprocate and show interest in moving towards that direction, jackpot! If not, move on and on and on. Takes effort. IF you want a good FB, you need also to be real to them and assure them you can satisfy them and at the same time keep their privacy safe.

Quote:

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
ahmouse is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahmouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I ever mixed up the "last sex" location with one of my FB, and later she realized that i was lying and fucking with other girls at the same time.

not only taxing to my little bro, but also taxing emotionally because I have to remember what i did or told to each girl, and make sure it is consistent during the course of relationship.

If you need help I am sure many would be willing to help you .
Old 09-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
manicomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmouse View Post
If you need help I am sure many would be willing to help you .
Confirmed there are many .
Old 06-11-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Can share their contact, bro? I'm sure there are many bros here willing to follow up with those fb so that they don't feel neglected. Lol...
Old 07-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Can share their contact, bro? I'm sure there are many bros here willing to follow up with those fb so that they don't feel neglected. Lol...
half of them already married, and the other half start to fall in love with me, become possessive and tried to use sex to keep me go back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1