The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: SHANGHAI - Susan Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensei31 View Post
Hi fellow samsters.

I'm not used to writing field reports, but promised to give her a shout out after returning from SH.

Susan is Chinese in her early 30s, and is a professional in massage of different tiers from clean traditional massage to sensational nuru massage.She is very pretty for her age, in my opinion of course.

I took a few sessions of traditional massage before trying nuru. Her traditional massage is definitely professional and relaxing, excellent for those who just touched down from airport or returned to hotel from work. Nuru massage is highly sensational, 1.5hour of B2B oil massage that is finished with a unique technique. (all I can say is its hands free

If you are heading to SH or are already there, no harm giving her a try as she provides really good service. She also types and speaks decent amount of conversational English.

EDIT: PM me for contact

However please keep in mind she maintains a professional standard, and does not provide any oral / penetrative sexual services. Kindly respect her profession.

Just trying to share good service and helping her to expand her business. Cheers.
Pls share her contacts I will be in Shanghai tomorrow. Thanks
Old 05-10-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
garnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SHANGHAI - Susan Massage

Going to shanghai on 9 Nov for a few days, please share contacts or direction for some fun.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

I am heading for a KTV session organised by a local friend in Shanghai on Sunday (14 Oct) night, and am alone. The minimum charge for the room plus drinks is CNY3000, but i dun really drink and smoke.

Anyone interested to join me? PM me.
Old 14-10-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Will be going to Shanghai on 5 Nov for 5 days. Anyone heading there as well or has any contacts there?
TIA.
Old 23-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

post deleted by ..... and zap by ......

dun PM me, I won't give our any contact in Shanghai again.
Old 23-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
post deleted by ..... and zap by ......

dun PM me, I won't give our any contact in Shanghai again.
a few mods reading this thread very detailed...mods noticed a certain pattern in this thread...mods knew who had been here previously and disappeared and reappeared again using new nicks...

once you start to mentioned contacts of those regular pimps then mod will removed the post...this is operating base on stealth mode on the contact of exchanging contacts...

if you want to pass contact you could have pm the person instead of posting openly here...there is a reason why you need to post openly...if the pimps here will to advertise in sbf then no such problem will happened...

mods always love forums...so instead of exchanging contacts...post forums...good forums will get rewards...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
woshiedison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fun in taicang area?
Old 23-10-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bullsaresweet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi my post was deleted because of a response. I am genuinely looking for a reliable outcall service that I am willing to pay TOP dollar for. I will be in shanghai this weekend. Please pm with any recommendations. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!
Old 24-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 6
fanboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfanboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello all,

I am going to Shanghai soon and seems like there arent much exciting options.

Could I seek your recommendation for a stopover at which city/country for couple days of drinks/girls/sex?

Thanks in advance.
Old 25-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gog to Shanghai for whole of next week.

Seems like from this thread nth much happening there. Kinda sad.
Old 25-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
a few mods reading this thread very detailed...mods noticed a certain pattern in this thread...mods knew who had been here previously and disappeared and reappeared again using new nicks...

once you start to mentioned contacts of those regular pimps then mod will removed the post...this is operating base on stealth mode on the contact of exchanging contacts...

if you want to pass contact you could have pm the person instead of posting openly here...there is a reason why you need to post openly...if the pimps here will to advertise in sbf then no such problem will happened...

mods always love forums...so instead of exchanging contacts...post forums...good forums will get rewards...
thanks & understanding.
Old 28-10-2018, 02:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icestorm14 is Cool - loads of Potential

Going SH nxt week 29 Oct to 4 nov, will be staying near shanghai railway station. Looking for call in or Spa.. Anyone wanna go together?
Old 29-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
lky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Noob in Shanghai...

Any more recent recommendation for happenings near hotel intercontinental pudong?

Spas, massage welcome
They never forget
Old 30-10-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

go the SPA, some gals will ask for add on WeChat.

just went to Dongming Rd, there got a small small SPA, they still offer happy ending.
Old 30-10-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

A bro, we talked in Shanghai before as I lost your contact, do PM me again.

thanks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1