The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-10-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/breeze-massage/

Any more updated MRs?
The last ones more than 2 months ago and it sounded bad.

Has she changed since she is still listing?
Old 20-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
lucky u then. the toilet was absolutely disgusting. the flies insects was all over the wall i asked her to take a look she was shocked too. overall the whole sensual she aas damn hard working but too mechanical. prob u had a better chemistry with her.
A stroke of bad luck bro, I think the pre-session incidents would have dampen the mood a bit. Kinda make the session less enjoyable.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

try https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/.

below is the mr

looks: 7/10 (photo is her complexion is slightly ps 10% diff)
figure: 8/10 small and petite
massage: 9/10 have strength and hit the right spots
service: 9/10 really give you all the experience you never tried.
GFE: 10/10 definitely full of GFE
RTM: yes

yes she has problem with her internet there is no need to fixed, the ISP need to be there to help fix it. So no need to offer already, signal is not coming into the modem that it.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/breeze-massage/

Any more updated MRs?
The last ones more than 2 months ago and it sounded bad.

Has she changed since she is still listing?
Still the same. Massage so so. But she's a eye candy.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

any top and bottom pinkish ML now ?
Old 21-10-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Clean shaven or no need?
Old 21-10-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Hope this is helpful
My MR over the past 2 weeks

https://sglonelyguy.info/daisy-massage/
Just settling into new place, shared with Coco
Bit of a “Sha mei” sort
Very pleasant girl with a good figure

Looks 7/10
Massage 7/10
Sensual 8/10
Not a fan of the aggressive ear licking but I suppose other bros may like it
RTM: yes, nearest to me and decent price point

https://sglonelyguy.info/saya-massage/
Sounds Malaysian but she confirms she’s Chinese
Pretty and somehow reminds me of Paige Chua. Could be the hair style and dim lights

Nice room, nice scent

Looks 7 or 8 /10
Massage 6/10
Sensual 7/10
Low playability but perhaps will be better with other bros
She used her phone a lot
The massage was paused no less than 10 times
Perhaps she had things to attend to so I’ll give her benefit of doubt
RTM: not till other bros confirm the phone use was a 1-off

Wendy from SGrelax
It’s at a spa and spotted more than 1 good looking ML there
The ad indicated A cup but I’m 100% sure that’s wrong
She is at least a big B or C
Damn hot
If it was work done after listing, then it was very well done
Very nice indeed
Looks 8 or 9 /10
Massage 9/10
Sensual 8/10
Think Viet massages are my kind.
Second time having a Viet ML and both made me feel so relaxed
RTM: yes when I want a good massage; it helps that she looks so good; dislike the price though

YMMV
Does damage for wendy include entrance fee?
Old 21-10-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Yes it does
Old 21-10-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Yes.... and also include higher risk of kenna raid as that spa is on the av hit list
Old 21-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
My wish too. No need clean shaven
Old 21-10-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Yu Er is very very solid.
cute SYT with flawless complexion and bubbly character.
Her photos didn't appeal to me in the ad but i find her way better looking than the photos.
Thanks to chiongsters who recommend selflessly!
This makes up for a sad week for me after patronizing a ml who don't look like photos.not going to disclose too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/yu-er-massage/

Tried Yu Er earlier. She's a sweet, gentle, mild-mannered and courteous girl. Her first day today, but she already wins my vote to be the next AP.

Looks: 8/10 more than being a SYT, she's a sweet, goody goody, innocent young thing.

Body: 8.5/10 petite, young, nubile body like a uni girl, smooth skin, slightly bushy but not untidy

Boobs: 32B with lovely pinkish nipples

Massage: 8/10 authentic massage done fully nude, but was a little short, because she wanted to ensure that there's enough time allocated for the sensual

Sensual: 10/10 very slow, patient, sensual, catbath both back and front, with loads of kisses thrown in. Totally enjoyed watching her work on me in the wardrobe mirror. (Yes, there's a mirror!)

Had a 69 BBBJ CIM while I stimulated her clit. (No fingering, and be gentle, please.) Her BBBJ is sensually and lovingly (yes, lovingly!) done, the way your girlfriend will blow you, rather than the fast and furious AV film type. We both enjoyed servicing each other that we climaxed together!

GFE: 9.5/10 Session felt like spending time with a girlfriend. Her attire, her sensual, her BBBJ, etc. all made it feel this way. Also, really enjoyed cuddling together and chatting after the deed till time's up.

Service attitude: 10/10 very hardworking, patient.

Place: conveniently located, brand new 2-bedroom apartment in Area G.

Hygiene: room was clean, towel smelt Dettol-fresh.

RTM: ABSOLUTELY! She's immediately established herself as my current No.1 ML.

Last edited by actprunet; 21-10-2018 at 06:33 PM. Reason: adding more details
Old 21-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 14
xxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbd View Post
Return for my favourite ML after weeks of trying out others. Still find her to provide with what I wanted most and with the highest GFE. Still one of the highest rated SYT MLs around. Worth going again next month.

https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-ni-massage/
Visited her again, and got something shocking ...... she said she is going back for good, and most prob within the next few days or so ...... gave me a goodbye kiss and hug after the session, and i wished her all the best in the days to come
Old 21-10-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
ssam2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Annie (https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/) yesterday.

As per what some bros have said here, she is definitely very fun to be with. GFE gao gao! Right from the door, showing off her slender legs and kissing me all over. Her massage is really quite good, sensual many patterns. She looks like SYT, though not as pretty as Long Nu or Chi Zi, but definitely would not reject.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbd View Post
Visited her again, and got something shocking ...... she said she is going back for good, and most prob within the next few days or so ...... gave me a goodbye kiss and hug after the session, and i wished her all the best in the days to come
Well, if it's indeed true, all the best to her then. I'm sure she's made quite a tidy sum during her time here. I'll definitely miss that perky butt of hers.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Well, if it's indeed true, all the best to her then. I'm sure she's made quite a tidy sum during her time here. I'll definitely miss that perky butt of hers.
I'm sure most of us who visited her agreed she's overall a good experience bcoz she does full nude, nice svelte figure, young & reasonably cute face. However she does give the strong vibe of being too mechanical.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1