The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
MyPleasure Forum -- what a new find ?

Recently I came to notice on the front page of SBF some advertisement ( with picture etc.... ) and there is a link to mypleasure.com and I am amase to see so much reports, thanks to the chef who make a very professional to introduce those Thai girls.

From the recent hassle of AV, rumours, poor service of some HC, gone are those gems in XL or something like this, trigger me to explore other link. I must say that this forum offer brothers who wan to try out.

From the forum, the description are details, best with photos attached and reports, so worth trying than those blind dates at Adpost !!

Some time ago, manage to try out a lady call "Cuppucinno" ....she is hot, full 90 mins with 2 shots available, at the comfort of her room in town and not to worry about AV or other hassle...

Price range from min SGD130 - 200, case by case depend on girls from time to time ( picture available ), so you have a very fair chance to select. Comparing to some TN, charge SGD40 + FJ ( 100 ) = SGD140 for less than 1 hour and 1 shot, this one is very affordable.

Now I love to catch up with the updates from this forum as well...cheers
I have a new target for "Oreo" next week when I am back home... those who want to know who is this can see for yourself lah.

Any comments from other bro who have try ?
Old 08-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: MyPleasure Forum -- what a new find ?

Bro, you smell too much of a salesman... The info you highlighted is all in another section of the forum. It be good for you to make some checks in future.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
BMW335i is Cool - loads of Potential

guys! don't u tink $140 is still too expensive in such HARD times? I feel that when we look for such pleasures price and service is the most important. as long as the face is acceptable good enough.. cuz i hv been to places where the gals r reali hot but the service is f^%ked up! n its $130 as well.. until i came upon this site Hotties Gallery - Home they do have reali hot gals occasionally but overall all are acceptable looks, best part is really excellent GFE for only $100! 2shots/90mins somemore can CIM,COB,DFK!
Old 08-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=BMW335i;3900698]guys! don't u tink $140 is still too expensive in such HARD times?

Hi Bro...as I said, there are option which ppl can opt for, I am just sharing wat I had encountered ( 2 shot for SGD130 on the girl called Cuppuccino ), plus oil massage, which i think very economical than 45 min at XL ( for example only ) of total damage SGD 45+100 for a similar action

So there are many choices.....just few days ago there was a advertisement for a school girl of SGD200 ( which is expensive, BUT, when you see the girl...ke ke ke then you know worth or not la )

Cheers !
Old 08-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 16
brownboar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrownboar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrownboar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still very expensive. I prefer to go for cheaper bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1