The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypussy View Post
Thanks Bro!
So the 500k is for what special service? HJ only or more?
Did she allow u to strip her ?
500k for just HJ and feel her up. That's all I wanted.

No, the spa is in a pretty public area so that would be too risky for them. I guess you can push the envelope and if she likes you enough, she might let you.
Old 30-11-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

You can find many FLs in wechat. Negotiate for whole night fun should not exceed 150 USD.

Alternatively, you can find WL at some bars, you know you are at the right bar for picking up WLs when you see alot of ladies dressed provocatively in the bar with very few man, early in the evening. They will be seated at the tables with no drinks, waiting around for customers.

If you wait till late, maybe after 1-2 am, then you won't need to pay the bar fine to bring the lady back with you. But of course, the nicest ladies get snapped up fast(so you can't be a cheap charlie and wait till late, you lose out).

Book a decent 3star hotel, or ask the lady to recommend one, they might have a usual hotel they go to. 3 star and above are risky, could get caught and if you don't pay the "fine", you might get jailed. Some hotels will of course refuse to register you and WL in 1 room. Might have to book 2 rooms.

Or as someone mentioned earlier, you could try airBNB homes.

Or you could try this vietnamese website... i've never tried it b4... but i think it looks legit, pictures are very professionally photoshopped. [link not allowed - edited by mod]

If you do try the website, leave an FR please.

GL HF

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html

Last edited by Hurricane88; 30-11-2018 at 05:24 AM.
Old 03-12-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rlethrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in Hanoi right now, seems almost impossible to find. Moscow Sauna sucks, rude reception guy told me "doesn't speak English". Any suggestions?
Old 04-12-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mai Spa

[QUOTE=Lilypussy;18075833]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTedKoppel View Post
I went to Mai Spa and there is a lot wrong info between Google and other web pages and forum. I even picked up the card, I'd upload this forum will think it is advertising rather than presenting solid Intel.

Address: 47/5 Nguyen Khanh Toan. About half block from Highlands Coffee and 3 buildings from Dich Blue Massage.

Menu (i'd upload it but probably against rules) is 450k for 90 min. They straight up tell you tip is 500k tip at lobby.

Facilities kind of old. Door has window. I tipped the guy 100k and asked for a skinny girl. Brought me skinny and tall one but she was kind of grumpy so I asked to change. Next one bubbly and happy much bigger tits. Thuy #17. Everybody speaks no Engrish so use translator. When I left, found out girl in front speaks Huayu, so I chat with her for a while. She's studied in China and been to SG, MY, TW so you can use Huayu with her. Asked her time they close and she gave me handwritten paper, 1:30am.

Service:
1. She undress you
2. Sauna room
3. Bath
4. Dry massage
5. She undress and shower
6. Milk nuru and tongue bath
7. BBBJ + HJ. You can grab and finger.
8. Explosion
9. She shower
10. You shower
11. She dress you.
12. Tip her 500k
13. Go downstairs, pay 450k

Thanks Bro for this information!
I am going there solo next week, beside this, did you end up trying others?
Wonder where else to go next.
Thanks!
Yeap I got this at geisha spa at Hanoi! Damn good sexperience

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 04-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTedKoppel View Post
So I called the two hotel in the old quarter that I booked. They said I can bring female guest as long as she show her ID? I asked, she is Vietnamese and they said ok??
Had used Golden Moon Suite Hotel in old quarters of Hanoi and booked girls without problem but the counter will register the girl for security measures.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post

Sapa wasn't as good as people said, probably because this is not the peak season. Halong Bay and Trang An were quite beautiful.
Bro,

My experience of Sapa is very different from yours.
Sapa is a nice place for trekking and climbing Mt Fansipan, the highest mountain in Vietnam. It is usually nice and cool but rainy during the wet season in December. Good food and home made liquour, nice cheap massage, high good quality imitation goods like The North Face. Even the girls in the brothel (ask your hotel staff or taxi driver for help) were nice and young. These girls could be Chinese or Viet from the border areas, they are of good quality. I paid 1M dongs for ST with a very young and pretty Viet girl back at hotel. Very tight and so cum fast and furious with about 10 to 15 minutes of quick pumping. It was most enjoyable.
In conclusion, Sapa is a most enjoyable place.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
Earlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bro,

My experience of Sapa is very different from yours.
Sapa is a nice place for trekking and climbing Mt Fansipan, the highest mountain in Vietnam. It is usually nice and cool but rainy during the wet season in December. Good food and home made liquour, nice cheap massage, high good quality imitation goods like The North Face. Even the girls in the brothel (ask your hotel staff or taxi driver for help) were nice and young. These girls could be Chinese or Viet from the border areas, they are of good quality. I paid 1M dongs for ST with a very young and pretty Viet girl back at hotel. Very tight and so cum fast and furious with about 10 to 15 minutes of quick pumping. It was most enjoyable.
In conclusion, Sapa is a most enjoyable place.
———-
Thanks for the update bro. Up you 13 pts for sharing.
I have not been to Sapa . Good to know there are fkshops with a wide selection of SYTs there. Will check it out next time.😉
Info is too late for me tho,as I decided to hang out in Hanoi city during the last week of November when I was there.
went to Windy spa and asked for #16 as one bro recommended and she was indeed a syt, fair , petite 21yo, name is Hoang. Massage was good .Could speak a little English too.
Ended with bbbj and hj . Standard Damage 500k + 500k tip .
The Ah Beng who ushered me in was quite friendly and there were no other customers around at 2.30pm.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 11
huojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone in HCMC this sunday want to meet up? PM
Old 13-12-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Well, I bumped into this girl in hanoi and had a great time. Anyone keen to share contact for other nice girls in Hanoi?

Hi bro can share her contact? Or WeChat? I going Hanoi for work soon.
Old 26-12-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Would anyone know how I can help a victim of human trafficking in Hanoi? I know this question is a bit out of the ordinary in a sex forum. But surely there must be some kind souls out there who can assist?

Thanks.

PS: Not all sex workers are doing it willingly. Some are being forced into doing it by force/beatings/blackmail etc and that's illegal.
Old 27-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 11
69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Hanoi any FLs

Hi, I am going to Hanoi for work next month. Any good FLs to intro that can bring back to hotel? Pls PM

Thanks
Old 27-12-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Okay I found the answer. If you suspect any gal is being trafficked or the gal herself is a victim, the hotline number is 111 which is a 24-hr service.

Thought I should share this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Would anyone know how I can help a victim of human trafficking in Hanoi? I know this question is a bit out of the ordinary in a sex forum. But surely there must be some kind souls out there who can assist?

Thanks.

PS: Not all sex workers are doing it willingly. Some are being forced into doing it by force/beatings/blackmail etc and that's illegal.
Old 29-12-2018, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
striker699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Hanoi over the next few days want to grab a drink or go to a massage place together?
I’m usually in Saigon so don’t know the Hanoi scene but have found lots of information in Vietnamese online.
I’m Vietnamese but moved away when young.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
greenumbrella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried one of the Oasis hotel spas last year. Full service is indeed possible but the girls will get into trouble if found out.

Got VIP massage package for 650k dong. It includes steaming, a bath and shampoo, then a good shower.

Extras are 1m for BBBJ or 2m for fs.

Frenching, painting, all on the table. Decent gfe except the girl was continuously looking at the door and trying not to make noise.

Conclusion: fs not worth it since Viet girls are cheaper and available here at home base. But vietnamese massage and pampering is great. Go for the vanilla massages and spa services.
Old 20-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in Hanoi and after reading the threads here it appears that Vietnam and especially Hanoi is some of the worst value ever. People pay first-world prices in a country where the average person of a WG's age makes less than $800 USD a month, yet people end up paying $100 USD for an hour of massage with a BJ or just a HJ. That's like paying $700 USD for an hour of massage and a HJ in San Francisco...

Yes? No? Am I getting the right feel for the scene here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1