The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2015, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkSiamKia View Post
I will not recommend outcall as wat u see online may not be what u get...

Pics are deceiving bro...

And from what I know their ladies online are not updated. Some are not working for months already, but u still can see it online...

Would strongly recommend u to go down to their outlets & select. Go to those that is most convenient for u. Even if its from another outlet, they will ask her come over....

In this way, u can choose slowly what u like. If need to wait, u can just go nearby for a massage or food... Its BKK bro.. Entertainment is everywhere!!!
haha..agreed bro, i was over at BKK over the weekend. Visited all 3 outlets, the main branch really have wider selection of girls as compared to the other 2.

Managed to see one not bad and took her...n the rest is
Old 25-07-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster (PremiumDc)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 18
BkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
haha..agreed bro, i was over at BKK over the weekend. Visited all 3 outlets, the main branch really have wider selection of girls as compared to the other 2.

Managed to see one not bad and took her...n the rest is

Bro care to share wat name u recommend over at there?

Most prob going to destress next week..
Old 25-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkSiamKia View Post
Bro care to share wat name u recommend over at there?

Most prob going to destress next week..
Haha..pmed you.
Old 26-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NguyenC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tried Mook earlier this year at Soi33. My first time walk-in to explore at 11am. had 6-7 girls in when they just open. Fresh and nice!

Mook is petite but packs a nice pairs of tits
Old 26-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster (PremiumDc)

BkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NguyenC View Post
i tried Mook earlier this year at Soi33. My first time walk-in to explore at 11am. had 6-7 girls in when they just open. Fresh and nice!

11am got 6-7girls liao.. think if go 4-5pm will have more..?

Dunno mook still there anot..

Will defnitely post after my visit there...
Old 29-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Always one of my fav massage place.

i still rem last last time i went there, i rtf twice for the same syt....the way her soft pussy glided on me cock...her tender boobs caressing my back and my butt...her pussy lips sliding against my thighs. o.m.g. i think i shoot out all my pre cum le hahahaha

my fav part is when she turned me around and started intercrural my cock with her pussy. by then i was already see beh x 1000 horny leow. so i stuck put my middle finger and position swee swee behind her ass, just ard her pussy lips. so when she slid back my middle finger entered her sweet love hole...she gasped! it was very wet and so warm...she gave me a cheeky smile and continued sliding, but this time hor, she penetrated deeper into my finger!! then after a few more thrusts, i cannot take it leow and flipped her over and put on helmet and used my shaft to tease her a little more, gently opening up her already swollen and wet pussy lips and want to go in, dont want to go in like that, making her ultra high. then, i finally relented when she said, fuck me please...

so, i slowly entered her. very slowly. as i entered her almost all the way already, i gave a deep thrust. she let out a huge and yet so shy moan and arched her back, opening her spread eagle legs for me even bigger. she's like saying, take me, take all of me....please...

lol having a hard on just by reminiscingg this. but i rem the last time i went bkk, i cant find her le. knn. still can't forget those sessions.
Old 30-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Over last weekend, I visited all 3 branches on soi 24/1, 26 and 33 too...but I didn't like the girls on duty at that time, so didn't try...

Tried Teen Massage , which was next door to them on Soi 33..

Then the next day, tried some on soi 24.. They have 4 or 5 MPs... tried Mango Massage, picked out one sweetest looking SYT with huge 36D knockers and above shoulder length hair... the fair and mega watt smiley one like the ones you see on posters... awesome!

sorry I shouldn't hijack TS's thread here, so won't post FR...

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 31-07-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Haha..i think some bros dun mind cos afterall it is better to share those gd stuffs right?

damn..now i am starting to miss my time in BKK
Old 06-08-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zalander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NguyenC View Post

I can confirm bro NguyenC's report about Mook. Went to Soi 33 just last night. Got offered a number of girls by the mamasan but none woke my lil' bro up. so I asked if there was any other girl, mamasan then called more girls and there she was, looking cute with her petite body, pretty face and dyed hair so I immediately picked her. In the room, she's very polite and tried very hard to please me. I would say she has the best GFE from my experience going to MPs so far. I ended up paying her another 1000 baht for a 2nd shot because my lil bro got hard again just by looking at her cute, innocent face, although I would prefer to just take her home and cuddle all night if I could haha

Scoring:
Face: 9/10 - really my tipe
Body: 9/10 - petite, tight body with nice perky breasts (and pink nipples! )
GFE: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Will I return? Definitely yes, next time I visit BKK again

Cheers
Old 14-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

My best hunting ground is Angel Massage nearby soi24
Old 14-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soi 24 best...many mps...why need to waste time go soi33 where some MPs are more costly and not much choices also. If looking for tons of syt..go nataree...555
Old 15-08-2015, 03:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Soi 24 best...many mps...why need to waste time go soi33 where some MPs are more costly and not much choices also. If looking for tons of syt..go nataree...555
80% of the FRs now in the threads of this forum are by advertisers promoting their own businesses
Old 22-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster (PremiumDc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Been to nataree before... Dun like the room environment.. Kinda dirty & run down..

But in terms of service.. Nataree service not so orientated. Tried a few with no service at all..

Would prefer going to ALAINA, the rooms & surrounding looks & feels cleaner.. In terms of service, the gals there guarantee service orientated and their manager are more friendly...
Old 25-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster (PremiumDc)

Any Bros been there recently? Any updates?
Old 08-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
relazsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalander View Post
I can confirm bro NguyenC's report about Mook. Went to Soi 33 just last night. Got offered a number of girls by the mamasan but none woke my lil' bro up. so I asked if there was any other girl, mamasan then called more girls and there she was, looking cute with her petite body, pretty face and dyed hair so I immediately picked her. In the room, she's very polite and tried very hard to please me. I would say she has the best GFE from my experience going to MPs so far. I ended up paying her another 1000 baht for a 2nd shot because my lil bro got hard again just by looking at her cute, innocent face, although I would prefer to just take her home and cuddle all night if I could haha

Scoring:
Face: 9/10 - really my tipe
Body: 9/10 - petite, tight body with nice perky breasts (and pink nipples! )
GFE: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Will I return? Definitely yes, next time I visit BKK again

Cheers
Hi bro, care to share her name. I'm going to bkk this month and would like to enjoy this. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1