The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: having a car will increase chances of getting a partner/fling/ons?
Yes 123 81.46%
No 11 7.28%
Doesnt bother me 17 11.26%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!
does having a car help you to find a partner/ons/flings easily?

brothers,

Just curious to your option whether having a car do incease of having a partner/fling/ons easily?
Old 12-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: does having a car help you to find a partner/ons/flings easily?

my girl friends told me bluntly they will not go out with car-less guys..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
big_bear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybig_bear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For my case, its the complete opposite... All my life, i've always can't afford a car due to poor family economical backgrounds, deadend job, low pay, etc... But my gf dun mind... why? Cos she has car. So she drives me around. And the car every week change one... cos the car not hers, its her fathers.

So i have to say, "having no car does not mean you can't find a partner"

The wise always say "Your Father no money, its not your fault... But if your father-in-law no money, then its YOUR FAULT."
Old 12-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaeger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of Cos,bro
Old 12-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tristanova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

having a car is obviously an added advantage especially if one is not that attractive.
Old 13-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 21
PacWizard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacWizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Before I have a car, I find it easier to get flings,ONS ..... But after having a car, It's not as easy as before. Maybe I'm afraid that gals will see me as "show off".

Cheers ~

PacWizard
Old 13-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
kisugi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykisugi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

having deep pockets will help more than a set of wheels
unless of courz that set of wheels has got a prancing horse logo.
Old 13-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

got horse is what brand one ah?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 13-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 21
PacWizard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacWizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
got horse is what brand one ah?
Got horse Ferrari but if Seahorse is just a bed

Cheers ~

PacWizard
Old 15-10-2006, 12:48 AM
Bruce-Sg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

lol
having ferrari will definitely attract more chicks logically but this pool of chicks is not worth knowing
what about a Rolls Royce ?
Old 15-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cars & $$$ will definitely helps to attract chicks
Old 15-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Canon
Cars & $$$ will definitely helps to attract chicks
this combination is necessary as I pointed out in my book, "Your Future, My Faith, Our Freedom", Singaporeans in general are asset rich but not cash rich.. thus, you can imagine if i go around and tell people that i have a hdb flat.. worth few hundred thousands dollars but no cash with me.. I don't want people to laugh at me!

Old 16-10-2006, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

IMHO.... it's a yes and no answer

having a car but no charm will not get you anywhere close the girl

But there's this case I know.... fella had all the charm. After getting the girl all excited for supper and potentially after meal activities, she realized prince charming dun have a car. In the end.... fella did not get to bed the girl... simply not because she think he's a penniless bum, but just inconvenient lah.

Bottomline... having a car does facilitates but will never gurantee your success lor.
Old 16-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely! Especially if one wanna woo and bonk a chio bu. For most pretty babes, owning an ordinary car ain't enough, one needs to own a continental made like BMW, Merc, Audi, Porsche, etc. if you wanna bed them ... For instance, if you stop your Japanese/Korean car infront of the Barnone or Velvet Underground disco entrances, good chance is, no one will bother to look at you when you get out of the car to let the valet to take over to park your car ... kekekek!

If the gal is not very chio, the guy that owns a car probably still has an edge over the other one without a car. I am afraid we can't deny that we are now living in a material world ... ppl getting afluent and pragmatic ...

The younger generation I guess are influenced by the mass media ... For instance in movies, good looking dudes spin around in a flashy sport cars with pretty babes sitting besides them ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-10-2006, 12:58 AM
haihaihai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

got car sure help, cash with you to spend even more important. Singapore is no money no talk one.

have a friend that drive van to pick up his thai chick in singapore, like a taxi driver to me. But when went down to the pub, the girl sit with other customer longer then coming to see him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1