The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U study in elite high school?? Her whole family very high so. Very good network and relationship family.
useless and meaningless...doesn't mean they pass you free cash...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
useless and meaningless...doesn't mean they pass you free cash...
U won't know... a lot of useless and meaningless but cash is still revolving around. This is Vietnam, to get rich, network and relationship are priority to be successful, follows by smart but not slogging.
Old 25-03-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnam named one of the friendliest places on Earth for expats

By Vi Vu March 24, 2018 | 04:00 am GMT+7

More than 80 percent of expats describe the Vietnamese as welcoming, and 16 percent plan to stay forever.

Vietnam has been named among the top 10 destinations for expats in a new ranking aimed at guiding the world’s rising number of modern nomads.

The country was placed ninth on the InterNations’ 2018 Expat Insider survey, climbing three spots from last year.

More than four in five expats, or 81 percent, described the Vietnamese people as welcoming, and 73 percent said it was easy to settle down in the country, the survey found.

Of the expats questioned, 56 percent said they had found it easy to make friends with locals, and 16 percent said they planned to stay forever.

More than half of the expats said they planned to stay in the country for up to five years, which was well above the global average of 35 percent.

“I love the friendly vibe in the city,” said an expat from South Korea who lives in Saigon, as cited in an InterNations press release on Tuesday. “People are mostly nice and gentle.”

InterNations, the largest network for people who live and work abroad, this year ranked 65 economies by looking at comments from nearly 13,000 expats from 188 countries and territories.

Portugal was named the place with the happiest expats, followed by Taiwan, where most expats said they felt at home, and Mexico, where many said it was easy to settle down and acclimatize to the local culture.

Cambodia, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Oman, Colombia and Canada were other destinations named in the top 10.

The United States was ranked 36th, while the least friendly countries were Finland, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Austria and Kuwait, the survey found.

There are around 82,000 foreigners living and working in Vietnam.

The new ranking is uplifting in wake of an HSBC survey in September 2017 that found many expats were not happy with life in the country, with only 28 percent of expats agreeing that they enjoyed a better overall quality of life than in their home countries.

According to HSBC, the average income for expats in Vietnam dropped by 14.5 percent from the previous year to $88,096 in 2017, which is lower than the global average. Vietnamese workers earned $2,200 on average last year.

Old 26-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
That could be the most delicious abalone gif I have seen for some time

I almost salivated on my keyboard
veri funny...lol

i was tryin 2 figure out on smthg...but seems like video too long ,cn't turn 2 gif format 4 the ao dai ger video...stil workin on it.
Old 26-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi hi...PM job up for grab...so ask if you apply...😂

For grabs???? Wait that hand that try to grab kena chopped off for nothing......

New service ==> PMGrabs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-03-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha..so you did know her...😂

Ermmm looks like you did not catch my pun intended.........

Nevermind since you say know then know lor.......wun die one......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-03-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
U study in elite high school?? Her whole family very high so. Very good network and relationship family.

Wow did not know u see me so up......means I about 30+ nia nia, thank u hor......

Thats why I wrote "my high school student" and not "my high school classmate", diak ooo kiu bo???

Its actually a pun on an old classic commercial for some cream or cosmetic (cannot remember liao) in Sinkapor hee-haw years ago, this young guy approaches a young-looking gal telling her that she looks familiar and asking if she was his high-school classmate and this gal replied "I am your high-school teacher"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Vietnam named one of the friendliest places on Earth for expats

By Vi Vu March 24, 2018 | 04:00 am GMT+7

More than four in five expats, or 81 percent, described the Vietnamese people as welcoming, and 73 percent said it was easy to settle down in the country, the survey found.

The new ranking is uplifting in wake of an HSBC survey in September 2017 that found many expats were not happy with life in the country, with only 28 percent of expats agreeing that they enjoyed a better overall quality of life than in their home countries.

Its really a no-brainer

Just 6 months ago it was 28% saying it was good but now it have totally reversed?????

This goes to show how different entities will produce something totally different to suit their own agenda, just like most so-called qualified Economists will always have inaccurate predictions but nobody ever blames them or question them, the Sinkie Garment employs a lot of highly paid economists to work for them but still need to "adjust" their forecasts every 3 months cos the actual data kept drifting widely from their previous forecasts

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
veri funny...lol

i was tryin 2 figure out on smthg...but seems like video too long ,cn't turn 2 gif format 4 the ao dai ger video...stil workin on it.

This pic produce the opposite result, my saliva dried up in my mouth immediately.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thats why I wrote "my high school student" and not "my high school classmate", diak ooo kiu bo???
Again, "wow".... u in elite school working

Quote:
Its really a no-brainer
Never believe in these.... All these are worse than so called govt against, "fake news".
Old 26-03-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Its really a no-brainer

Just 6 months ago it was 28% saying it was good but now it have totally reversed?????

This goes to show how different entities will produce something totally different to suit their own agenda, just like most so-called qualified Economists will always have inaccurate predictions but nobody ever blames them or question them, the Sinkie Garment employs a lot of highly paid economists to work for them but still need to "adjust" their forecasts every 3 months cos the actual data kept drifting widely from their previous forecasts

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
depends who fund the report...and what happened after...

Old 26-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Will not visit Danang anymore...

Sea water turns blackish in Da Nang

Officials have collected water samples for testing

By Tuan Son / Tuoi Tre News March 26, 2018, 10:44 GMT+7

Blackish water has appeared over the past few days on a five-kilometer stretch of a beach in Da Nang, raising pollution concerns.

Thick yellow foam and a foul smell were also reported by locals, who have been afraid to go into the water for fear of catching diseases.

The affected body of water is located along Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, spanning Da Nang’s Thanh Khe and Lien Chieu Districts.

There are 28 sewer openings located along this stretch of beach, which receives the largest daily volume of treated wastewater in Vietnam, according to Mai Ma, director of a local sewage treatment company.

Ma’s company runs a sewage treatment plant that collects both rainwater and household wastewater from local rivers for treatment before discharging treated water into the ocean.

At times, heavy rains can cause the plant’s systems to become overloaded, leading to untreated sewage leaking into the ocean, the director explained.

However, as it has not rained in Da Nang in the past few days, this has been ruled out as a possible cause for the recently spotted blackish sea water.

A spokesperson from the environment watchdog of Da Nang told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper on Sunday evening that officials had collected water samples from the affected area for lab tests to determine what had caused the water to turn blackish.

The administration of Da Nang has earmarked multiple investments for upgrading the capacity of local sewage treatment plants, as well as asking upstream factories to treat their own wastewater before discharging it into rivers.

https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/society/...ang/44743.html

Old 26-03-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will not visit Danang anymore...
Was there about 10 yrs ago... less tourists n the beach was beautiful. Guess now with influx of tourists, commercial activities.... it will be like Pattaya beach of Thailand.... dirty water, rubbish all over, crowded... East coast park in SG will be a better water front
Old 26-03-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was there about 10 yrs ago... less tourists n the beach was beautiful. Guess now with influx of tourists, commercial activities.... it will be like Pattaya beach of Thailand.... dirty water, rubbish all over, crowded... East coast park in SG will be a better water front
should visit Tuy Hoa or Quy Nhon...best beautiful unspoiled beaches...cheap seafood too...

Old 27-03-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Again, "wow".... u in elite school working

Never believe in these.... All these are worse than so called govt against, "fake news".

Wanted to carry on my big cannon, but worried wait somebody will suddenly jump out and say "kns, I remembered seeing you holding a mop and cleaning the students toilets" but technically still "working in an elite school hor"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1