The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
may be that that their technique trying to ask for more. money is king. They still need to earn. Also, the money so easy to earn.
That is true too. The rates she quote me is the same as what i have always paid though. My worry is that further down the month or if next month i go then they become even more profit driven and anyhow charge with shit service. If that becomes the case need to find new playground already lo although pretty sure many places will start resorting to these kind of tactics
Old 06-03-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: MP Raid

They do make alot! Most more than SGD10k that alot here don't.

That's why they keep coming back and still more flooding in.

And worse is we still keep paying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
may be that that their technique trying to ask for more. money is king. They still need to earn. Also, the money so easy to earn.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear blue dogs,

if you are reading this,do bear in mind during yr routine inspections at legal faicial salons .you are not allow to search for shop owners cashiers, intimated the staffs and ask them for their phones in a loud voice.

if u are all out.i will be all out with legal actions against your too.

why not your treat jean yip staffs this way too?

i have receive complaints from the staffs during one of yr inspection check that yr have treated them badly in a legal heartland shop.

a file complaint will be sent to your team soon.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozquit0 View Post

up u bro
Old 07-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozquit0 View Post

Yes u are right, keep comin, mkt saturated, n messy with prostitute
Not real masseuse
Old 07-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

china boo, boooooo

Last edited by sionglim; 08-03-2018 at 12:05 AM.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
chin booooo
Dun like jean yip?
Jean Yip got provide special...
Like PM?
Old 07-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=rey69;17111151]Jean Yip got provide geniune massage, near keong siak

Last edited by sionglim; 08-03-2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=rey69;17111151]Jean Yip got provide spa quality massage
Old 08-03-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear blue dogs,

if you are reading this,do bear in mind during yr routine inspections at legal faccial salons .your do not carry any warrant arrest to search for shop owners cashiers, intimated the staffs and ask them for their phones in a loud voice.

Bascially by doing this,u have intrude into their private property and i can charge u as stealing without any proof of evidence your can access to a legal shop cashier

why not your treat jean yip staffs in shopping mall this way too?

i have receive complaints from the staffs during one of yr inspection check that yr have treated them badly in a legal heartland shop in front of public.

Do bear in mind your are civil servants and you are bound to behave in a right manner in public when we are the taxpayers to your fucking salary.

this is not north korea.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post
dear blue dogs,

if you are reading this,do bear in mind during yr routine inspections at legal faccial salons .your do not carry any warrant arrest to search for shop owners cashiers, intimated the staffs and ask them for their phones in a loud voice.

Bascially by doing this,u have intrude into their private property and i can charge u as stealing without any proof of evidence your can access to a legal shop cashier

i have receive complaints from the staffs during one of yr inspection check that yr have treated them badly in a legal heartland shop in front of public.

Do bear in mind your are civil servants and you are bound to behave in a right manner in public when we are the taxpayers to your fucking salary.

this is not north korea.
It seems that confiscating hp to see and shouting match is part and parcel of their routine checks. So can we clarify, what is our right, and what is their right? I even heard them asking boss to show them the accounts or booking of the day. This is trade secret, do the boss even have to show or answer their question?
Old 09-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post
dear blue dogs,

this is not north korea.

You know there are rompers here, yet you still challenge them virtually. Do not do that, they close/ open eye here. Even policemen are also man, they will visit these places. Do not challenge them virtually, if you can be a man. Go and tell them in the face.

Aside, i know you are ranting. Use a real account to rant please.

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 09-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Ah hui account is real one.
Accountvis kept for tax officer just in case visit.
Think check on cus login book.

Hui ever advise on shopping hp in hp shop in ppl parkncomplex.
The two blacklisted by case ,were gone.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
genos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Ah hui account is real one.
Accountvis kept for tax officer just in case visit.
Think check on cus login book.

Hui ever advise on shopping hp in hp shop in ppl parkncomplex.
The two blacklisted by case ,were gone.
Thanks for the clarification. I have exactly NO IDEA what you are talking about.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NikeAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...2450?cid=fbcna
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1