The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My one and only cheating partner

Part 10

Hi all, am back. Here we go.

I prepped myself while still having a hard on.

Me: hi T, I have some questions on the work that I need to do, can I check it in person with you?

From my table, I saw her picking up her phone and looked at my message, portraying an annoying expression. That gives me more confidence that I am going according to the unknown game plan..
T: V, I thought I literally told you not to disturb me tonight because I will be busy with my work?? You are not new here, there are stuff you can decide for yourself!

I saw her threw her phone on her table and carried on doing what she's doing. Her reply made me a bit angry and also well prepped for what's coming. I went to her door, took a deep breath while maintaining that anger, opened it up and walked in without any notice.

T: what are you...

Without waiting for her to finish her sentence, I pushed her onto her table, turned her around and started grabbing her C cups from behind, ignoring her resistance, lifting up her top, I pushed her bra up in a rough manner and pinched her nipples hard to get that painful moan which excited me so much previously. Then I started to rub my already erected cock against that cargo skirt and her thick ass like a desperate man..she started to struggle more which only serves to make me more arouse! "Damn! This is exciting! I thought to myself "

T: stop it V! What are you doing? Stop!
She said as I rub myself furiously against her.

Me: don't you like it? Huh? Don't you want my cock? Huh? Scold me right? I'll show you! Bitch!

I said arrogantly as she shows no signs of giving in. While pressing her down, I unzipped myself, let my jeans dropped to the floor and clumsily pulled down my underwear to reveal that hard and thick cock which T likes so much, I swear I have never seen myself so big before!

T: what..what are you doing?....not..not today!

She said while struggling more. Without answering her, I pushed up her cargo skirt to reveal that blue lacy thong which I saw in the video call..."no commando" I thought to myself. As if I was guided by unknown forces, I pulled her thongs aside and pushed the hardest I could into her already dripping wet lovehole.

T: no! I already said not...not tonight

Me: arrr, that feels great..

Whatever she said only made me pumped her harder. I turned her around to face me, lifted up one of her legs to my shoulders and started fingering her furiously in that position on her table while putting my mouth forcibly to hers to engage a tongue fight. T started moaning while trying her best to resist me but her pussy doesn't lie, my hands are soaked with her water. After awhile, I stopped the fingering and inserted my cock the hardest I could into her.....giving the most strength with every thrust made.

Me: bitch!! This is what you get for scolding me because of work! If your husband can't teach you manners, let me do it!

She started to struggle more and hitting/pushing me on my arms as I pumped harder and harder, I had never use so much strength fucking or even working out! I don't even know I had such strength!

T: please..stop....I am not safe tonight... please don't....
She said as she gives that helpless expression in between the unwilling moans ..

Me: not safe? Who cares? Don't you like my sperm flowing in you?! Huh?!?!

This particular convo triggers me and I felt my load coming in a big wave, I held her tight to prevent her from running away, her moans of mixed feelings only made me more aroused and rough. I gave her a few slaps on her face as the thought of impregnating her made me feel more dominant!

Me: this is what you get! I am coming anytime now..ahh..

T: no! no! please no!!! Let me go!!!!!
As she tried to push me away from her pussy

Me: arrghhh!!! Arrghhh!!!!! Ah....

I shouted out loud as I unload waves and waves of my army into her. "I had never experienced such intense orgasm before!", I was thinking as I pulled out my cock after unloading into her...I took a look at her , seeing her laying there soft and "lifeless", regrets started to fill my thoughts."did I just forced myself on her?" What if she reports me? Just as I was thinking, T kneeled down on front of me and started to clean me up using her mouth. I looked down at her...

Me: .......
She looked up at me with her puppy eyes, pause what she's doing..
T: not bad, you got my hint...you literally took the energy out of me with that amazing hardness and the rough sex you forced on me .

Me: but you said you not safe and I..

T: hehe, will you come so much if I said otherwise? This is a roleplay of rough/forced sex. Hehe. Don't worry, safe.. you came alot...I can feel them shooting inside me just now ..now don't disturb me... for real...let me eat up the remaining, wastage is not good..

She said as she hungrily slurped up what's left of my army on my cock. After that, we went for supper like a couple and head home separately

On the way home, i received a message from her which seems to be SOP now.

T: it was a really good evening, I always wanted this feel but my husband do not like it. I am kind of addicted to your manhood now..hehe..your manhood really tastes good..good night.

Oh wow, I just had the best orgasm of my life so far and it seems that there will be more of such. Am I addicted to her too or am I feeling more than that?

Hope you folks enjoyed, up next will be a short episode about my wife-S, not really interesting or long but it seems apt to add in for a short break from T's crazier events...and for future developments too..
Old 12-07-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Thanks for the update! It's really hot and sexy!

Btw wanna ask u, who's more sexy and attractive?

T or ur wife S?

Who do u enjoy having sex more with?
Old 13-07-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

am still camping with tissues restocked...
Old 13-07-2023, 05:46 AM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Thanks for the update! It's really hot and sexy!

Btw wanna ask u, who's more sexy and attractive?

T or ur wife S?

Who do u enjoy having sex more with?
Thanks!
S for looks
T for sex
😁😁
Old 13-07-2023, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
am still camping with tissues restocked...
Thanks for the encouragement!😀
Old 13-07-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro leeroy137

up you 20 points for the good story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Thanks for the encouragement!😀
Old 13-07-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro leeroy137

up you 20 points for the good story.
Thank you, upped back with my humble points
Old 13-07-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Ts thanks for the sexciting story
Just upped you and pls carry on
Old 13-07-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAhKingx View Post
Ts thanks for the sexciting story
Just upped you and pls carry on
Thanks! Upped back. Will try to post the next asap
Old 13-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Danny01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upped you bro. Hope to read more soon
Old 13-07-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny01 View Post
Upped you bro. Hope to read more soon
Thanks bro, I got limited power for the day. Will up you back tomorrow
Old 13-07-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Part 11
Hi, appreciate the response from all. Here's a little short diversion from T's craziness for a couple of posts.

Me and my wife -S are just like every couple you see out there. Working to survive, making sure our family is well managed and such. A little bit about S, nothing really fascinating about her outlook, just the slightly above average sg girl you see on the road. A little bit taller, longer legs compared to T, but definitely smaller boobs than her..no big deal, I am not saying she's not good, just use T for comparison😅. Sex wise, we are pretty active too just that it's not so wild. I do realize that she has a fetish of exposing too but her girl next door nature made it that she does not really act on it and I don't really push her to do anything too. Her favorite thing to do besides work is to post on social media about her daily life so I always called her social media "influenza"(pun intended). What I'm going to post next happened before T appeared.
A lazy weekend at home..in front of the TV
S: hmmm..

Me: why?

S: there's this person who one shot liked all my posts on insta.. weird..

Me: maybe your secret admirer? Can jio him/her 3p.(*I always joke around asking her to jio 3p, be it mmf or mff). Haha

S: siao ar? Guy or girl I also don't know.

Me: hehe.
The rest of the day went without any main events until evening.

S: bb, remember I said someone like all my posts? I know who already, it was a hi bye friend from long ago.

Me: how you know?

S: he dmed me, took me awhile to remember who he is. Hehe

Me: he? Shit, cannot mff already, only mmf...

S: oi...you know I uncomfortable with these topics....

Me: okok, I am just saying only. Say no wrong mah, not really do it. So how? Handsome?

S:......ok lor....
I noticed S going into deep thoughts, my sixth sense tells me S is imagining some scenarios in her mind which she won't do it in reality. That's how she is , very "tiko" but won't do it. "It's ok" I thought to myself. "Sooner or later, I will make you reveal true face." All I know is usually when she's got that expression, the sex that night will be amazing, I roughly knew she's having other thoughts in her mind while having sex with me, I know her too well but not gonna say it out as we both enjoyed it everytime. I trust her to keep it only to imagination.

That's all for the background for my wife, sorry folks, no classic naughty wife scenario here yet, I try to keep it real. Reason for the short intro is because she will be appearing in the later stages. Stay tuned. Now back to T..
Old 15-07-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Pls continue with ur sexscapades with T Will we see a threesome with ur wife n T?
Old 15-07-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
robotcorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let the story goes on
Old 15-07-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Part 12
The retreat(1)

A week or so after the last main events, things were busy as usual in the office. There were little personal interactions between T and me except for quick episodes of oral sex(both ways) after work in the office and some sexting, so nothing to go into details about there. It always amazed me how T changes her mood so fast, one moment she's sending me sexy photos of her, the other moment she's talking work to the team and me with a straight face like the professional she is. What a girl!😅

*Clapping sounds
Boss: guys, good news! Company did well for the work year, we are going for a retreat! Will be a short getaway to a nearby resort island, freelancers included but they got to pay 50%.....T, please let the freelancers know and confirm who's going. Thank you all for the hard work! Date of the retreat will be the upcoming long weekend.

T: yes boss!

I saw T standing at her door gleefully answering while exchanging knowing looks with me.
"Looks like this is gonna be a crazy trip for me, must eat more nutrition to store power!" I thought to myself.

*Back at home
Me: bb, there's a company retreat next week, I will be out of town for three days (keeping a straight face, trying to hold back my excitement)

S: huh? I still thinking we can go somewhere during the long weekend..

Me: sorry lah, can't say I don't go right?

S: ok lor...I find my own entertainment..

Time passed so slow leading up to the retreat, I know me and T will fuck like rabbits over that 3 days because it's overseas, lesser stress and lesser chances of meeting familiar people except for our colleagues. Finally on the morning of the day

Me: ok ar, be good these 3 days

S: ok! Enjoy!

I looked at S in a strange way, she's unusually high but I shrugged it off as my mind is already on T's warm love hole and slutiness which will be exclusively mine for the next 3 days! The team met up at the ferry terminal, I was one of the 1st to arrive and I saw T there, 1st as usual wearing a padded spaghetti top which made her C cups look amazing and cargo shorts which is nothing special to speak of. I looked at her lustfully as I walked towards her.

T: hello, your eyes dropping out soon..

Me: who asked you wear this top, confirm no bra since is padded. How to tahan?

T: hehe, because very hot mah, padded also bra..

Me: you just want to....

?: Hi guys!

Our kinky conversation was interrupted by a familiar voice from behind. I turned around feeling disrupted to see who it was.

N: eh, you two so early ar?

T: hi N! Glad you can come along!! Will be lots of fun definitely!! Wa, fit hor...

"Knn, it's N the freelancer. Why the fuck is he here too?" I thought to myself while having an unknown emotion.*You folks should remember this person who's name appeared very briefly in earlier episode. Dude was literally wearing beach wear showing off his ribbed body. Knn..

*Forcing a smile
Me: yoooo N. Let's enjoy the next 3 days!

N: you bet! I brought my camera set up also! Can take swee swee photos of you all.

T: yay!

As the rest of the team arrived one by one, we hopped up onto the ferry towards our destination..

Up next will be the retreat, stay tuned.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1