The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Re: Be aware :ML kana COVID ,stay safe and low ,test often bros

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...research-shows

Reading pleasure.
Don't know how true.

Young and healthy Bros. I think can recover easily. Those with current medical conditions might face higher risk bah.

We are adults. We decide what risk we wana take. Just like raw with FL, its like playing Russian Roulette. Lol.

More importantly dun regret on our choices.

Happy Choinging.
Old 30-10-2021, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
samsunite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No point staying at home. The virus is here to stay. As the PM said we should not fear the virus. Sooner or later everyone will get it. Anyway if you are vaccinated and get infected, your immunity will be stronger after that. After I got vaccinated, I go chiong as per normal. Once in a while I got the cough and sneeze but I am still fine. The weekend is here , so happy chionging bros !
Old 30-10-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4139 / Power: 16
Dgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsunite View Post
No point staying at home. The virus is here to stay. As the PM said we should not fear the virus. Sooner or later everyone will get it. Anyway if you are vaccinated and get infected, your immunity will be stronger after that. After I got vaccinated, I go chiong as per normal. Once in a while I got the cough and sneeze but I am still fine. The weekend is here , so happy chionging bros !
No doubt we are gunning for herd immunity within the nation but if you are positive pls do stay at home and self quarantine
Old 30-10-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgoo View Post
No doubt we are gunning for herd immunity within the nation but if you are positive pls do stay at home and self quarantine
Yes hopefully we achieve herd immunity within 4-6 months. At 3-5k a day it will take ages but we have much more daily infections than that as most vaccinated people dont show any or little symptoms. Furthermore if you test positif ART you are not required to take PCR anymore and not in the statistics. In fact MOH should stop releasing daily infection numbers and only disclose the number of cases requiring oxygen and in ICU. These numbers matter. Yes I am also of the view that we will all get it - only a question of time - even if you bunker at home.
Old 30-10-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Be aware :ML kana COVID ,stay safe and low ,test often bros

TV CNA Talking Point Special is rerunning at 10.30pm on Sunday. What does it take to become Covid-19 endemic? Hope we could follow Germany's example that no mask is required when outdoors. We already got 84% 2-3 dose full regimen vaccination rate. There are signs that we are opening up as People's Association announced more programs for vaccinated seniors with effect from November. Bloomberg Forum is allowing 5 persons to eat and talk business. I don't think the top people would like to subject themselves to get swabbed PET. The AY.4.2 Delta subvariant just arrived. Just tahan a little while more. Another Chinese TV programme 空中访民情, OYK joked that the ART test kit T indicator means Tio covid.

Last edited by liketosleep; 30-10-2021 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 30-10-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No need to fear... especially now there's home recovery. Most covid are without symptoms, I dare say that most ppl would have gotten it without them knowing. Otherwise it will be just v mild flu like.

Thou I not too sure about those unvaxx
Old 30-10-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Wat are the chance to be re infected again?
If near zero, I would prefer to kana now.
Any recommendations where to kana?
Lol
Old 31-10-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
No need to fear... especially now there's home recovery. Most covid are without symptoms, I dare say that most ppl would have gotten it without them knowing. Otherwise it will be just v mild flu like.

Thou I not too sure about those unvaxx
I just caught covid recently and still recovering, it's worse than any flu I ever had before. Bros who have elderly parents at home or who visit them often should take care. I'm in my 20s, fairly healthy and I got the vaccine already, but still feels like the worse sickness in my life.
Old 31-10-2021, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
I just caught covid recently and still recovering, it's worse than any flu I ever had before. Bros who have elderly parents at home or who visit them often should take care. I'm in my 20s, fairly healthy and I got the vaccine already, but still feels like the worse sickness in my life.
Get well soon bro! Covid affects each individual differently, just like how when we were taking the vax, some experience side effects while some don't. I know ppl and acquaintances who got infected as well, most say they aren't really suffering and it's just like a normal flu (without loss of smell and taste also), although some are also saying same as you, worst flu ever, but minority. So, I'm actually curious, since they say that if you experience side effects such as fever after your vaccination it means your immune system is good. But if you suffer from bad symptoms from Covid, does this mean your immune system is good or bad?
Old 01-11-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Speedy recovery Bro.
Can PM me where is ur last adventure before u kana? Hahahaha
Old 01-11-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
Get well soon bro! Covid affects each individual differently, just like how when we were taking the vax, some experience side effects while some don't. I know ppl and acquaintances who got infected as well, most say they aren't really suffering and it's just like a normal flu (without loss of smell and taste also), although some are also saying same as you, worst flu ever, but minority. So, I'm actually curious, since they say that if you experience side effects such as fever after your vaccination it means your immune system is good. But if you suffer from bad symptoms from Covid, does this mean your immune system is good or bad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Speedy recovery Bro.
Can PM me where is ur last adventure before u kana? Hahahaha

My friend mid forties Pxxxer (P)vax in Q1 this year , kana COVID (ART negative,PCR swab positive by GP)in early oct (he suspect is due to food intake)and had almost all symptoms listed for 5 days , every night was worse . Home based recovery progressively after 5 days.
His close contact parents (vax)not affected.

P statistic show asian efficacy is 70++% compared to angmoh 90+%
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1