The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: PT Good Cat30 girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
H24r14 xiao yun aka cloud. Dress in bathrobe with nothing inside. Treated to teresa teng songs while she bj me with cap plus long ass rim. Add $ to lick her pussy to orgasm. No wonder always got someone waiting at her door. Her eyes dun look normal. Rtf is yes.
cloud is back? i think i saw paper posted on her door 2 wks ago.

sidetrack, how bout lai lai, is she back?
Old 03-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GabSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to visit MeiLing (cat 30) at H14R3. Today stopped by PT to find her room now house a different lady. Think new lady moved from H2 to H14.

Anyone know if Meiling retired? Thanks
Old 03-04-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Smile h20r20 lulu aka sai lee $30

I mentioned before that it is very hard to catch a glimpse of Sai Lee. Today finally waited for her. She said $30. Wash you thoroughly. Got frenching with tongue fighting. 69 position she bj me while i lick her pussy. Ask her name: Lulu. Her client mostly above 50s.damage is $30. Rtf: yes.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: PT Good Cat30 girls

I thought this website is close down, last Wed I had problems accessing and, well I managed to find a way to bypass SingTel.

Mei Ling? I think she is still in business, she had a new hairdo which is blond and short. Sort of H16 Rose now they look like sisters.

Side track, the last man charged in court for paying sex to underage girl, he got his connection from this website, so the court is inform. Probably instruction to lock it up in the proper way, still there is a will we find a way.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I thought this website is close down, last Wed I had problems accessing and, well I managed to find a way to bypass SingTel.

Mei Ling? I think she is still in business, she had a new hairdo which is blond and short. Sort of H16 Rose now they look like sisters.

Side track, the last man charged in court for paying sex to underage girl, he got his connection from this website, so the court is inform. Probably instruction to lock it up in the proper way, still there is a will we find a way.
no wonder, i was wondering how come recently no "story telling" session/post...
Old 07-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GabSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Oh thanks... any idea which House or Room Meiling is at now? Dun remember seeing her at other houses/room after someone else took over her original H14R3 unit. Thanks again.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
H24r14 xiao yun aka cloud. Dress in bathrobe with nothing inside. Treated to teresa teng songs while she bj me with cap plus long ass rim. Add $ to lick her pussy to orgasm. No wonder always got someone waiting at her door. Her eyes dun look normal. Rtf is yes.
Thanks bro for the info, cloud is my top 3 choice in Cat30, one of best best services.

For me Cloud, ah may (retired) and Mona are top 3 cat 30 PT wls in services.

Think she near 60 lao, a bit old now, just image she 20 years younger ...

Dont know can top up and lick her, but for me seems a bit tough as i only lick young girls before
Old 05-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2072 / Power: 7
milffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond repute

any update for the good PT $30 wls now ?
Old 05-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mozzield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

girls are so sexy...
Old 05-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
longlongago99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylonglongago99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any updates??
Old 05-02-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
Fauster619 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFauster619 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

really good service..
Old 08-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
tyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

H16 R12 - Hong Hong (last i rmb was cat 30)

Pros:
pretty looking
high GFE to me (speak french)
quite tight with soft moans

Cons:
boobs are quite small
short bj
only accommodate missionary for me

RTF about 3-4 times, so overall pretty decent bonk.

Of course, agree with ts that baoer is also good
Old 21-04-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1064 / Power: 7
rojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud of

H10R08 Leeza good CAT30, is she still working in PT ?
Old 21-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2113 / Power: 7
realTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond repute

economic outlook cloudy, any update for PT good Cat30 now?
Old 04-12-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: h20r20 lulu aka sai lee $30

Quote:
I mentioned before that it is very hard to catch a glimpse of Sai Lee. Today finally waited for her. She said $30. Wash you thoroughly. Got frenching with tongue fighting. 69 position she bj me while i lick her pussy. Ask her name: Lulu. Her client mostly above 50s.damage is $30. Rtf: yes.
Which house which room bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1