The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroc View Post

I think I better look for outside maid. It is much more make sense and safer.
Better Dun Eat And Shit At Own Place

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 15
shadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I have a maid want fwb friend, $150 2hrs with condom
Pm contact?
Old Today, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I also want try make out with some good looking maids. Some bros indicate some maids can be really great on bed. But I am not dare go for my own maid. Although she is attractive, it is too dangerous. And I also dont know how to "test water".

The most dangerous place is actually the safest place, Yr wife won't suspect😁,go ahead n bang Yr own maid😄
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
I also want try make out with some good looking maids. Some bros indicate some maids can be really great on bed. But I am not dare go for my own maid. Although she is attractive, it is too dangerous. And I also dont know how to "test water".

its easy. Just be nice to her ...buy food or stuff for her.Wait for her to make the first move. Once she like you, you can easily control her. Tell her to keep it a secret because your wife will send her back if she find out.

The keep point is for her to mae first move so you can manipulate her.

If you make the first move, game over for you. She can ask things from you because you scare your wife find out.
Old Today, 12:03 PM
Samster

crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
met a dh ask to borrow money after hotel say will return at end of month when get pay. see if able to meet again will not ask her to return see if she will auto
if pinoy girl.. I think zero chance 🤣
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Lai lai lai, number for u white knight to try ur luck, $250 for shopping, f u have the money. Indonesia maid
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VodkaPeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Lai lai lai, number for u white knight to try ur luck, $250 for shopping, f u have the money. Indonesia maid
This type want chop carrot SG guys 1
Old Today, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6184 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Looking at the pic on your WhatsApp, she looks old n ugly. $250 wtf.
Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Looking at the pic on your WhatsApp, she looks old n ugly. $250 wtf.
Ya lor, fat some more still want $250, $100 don’t want
Old Today, 04:46 PM
Samster

Just finish with this new maid, I was rape, she take all the move from sucking to riding. First time got rape, cost $70
Old Today, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ZolZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading the posts here see if you lucky or put in some effort, easy to on, very tempted to try.
Then also read, almost all maids raw, not tempted anymore.
Nobody ever get anything from maids before ?
Old Today, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

go geylang can fuck 4 times 🤣
no need to waste time.
$250 not include hotel...
Old Today, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
go geylang can fuck 4 times 🤣
no need to waste time.
$250 not include hotel...
Think money until Xiao
Old Today, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Cocoville69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need some opinion from bros you've screwed their helper/maid. Our helper has been with us for quite sometime and we will be moving abroad and cannot take her with us.

I havent done anything with her yet but as she won't be employed by us anymore, im thinking why not.

Has anyone bonkd their helper? Any advise?
Old Today, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
frankheart20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wana hear your story about maids lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1