The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 29-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Sandra is from the philippines

Tits were massive.
And she sucks cock like a lollipop. haha

Looks 6/10 ( depends on individual )
Body 7/10 perfect sized tits - really big.
Bj 11/10 ( wonderful , sucked me like a lollipop ) i cummed in 10 mins..
Fj 7/10 ( she is a little big , so her weight pushing down on my cock is quite shoik )

Damage - depends on her mood to be honest. (winks)

Looking for one with post op. any recommendations? never try before.
Old 29-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

Hi all

Found a ladyboy that is a real good sucker for my cock. I made a recording of it. Problem is I don;t know how to attach it here..

Any advise?

It;s a 10 min blowjob

The ladyboy's name is Sandra
She is from vicesisters, and craiglist.
Will tell you how i rate her if i can get some help on uploading the video here for you to see her in action.

Thanks in advance,
Old 29-06-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
I did not take any photos of her but she does have a Facebook account. Its quite straightforward actually, get a contact from one of the LBs at CV or GL and you'll get 'em all. They are all friends with each other in FB, like a small community...
Bro I think I found her profile. I've PM you. Please let me know if it's correct.
Old 29-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Hi all

Found a ladyboy that is a real good sucker for my cock. I made a recording of it. Problem is I don;t know how to attach it here..

Any advise?

It;s a 10 min blowjob

Will tell you how i rate her if i can get some help on uploading the video here for you to see her in action.

Thanks in advance,
Repeat again?
Old 30-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
raymond1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

?????????????????
Old 30-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

repeat what?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1809 / Power: 20
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Hi all

Found a ladyboy that is a real good sucker for my cock. I may a recording of it. Problem is I don;t know how to attach it here..

Any advise?

It;s a 10 min blowjob

Thanks in advance,
just upload to mediafire and paste to link here.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac Mistri View Post
Bro I think I found her profile. I've PM you. Please let me know if it's correct.
she is nadya or nadia? I tried to seach but dunno which one, she got put her own photo or not?
Old 02-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warresg View Post
she is nadya or nadia? I tried to seach but dunno which one, she got put her own photo or not?
The one I found is Nadya. Not sure if it's the same as what bro talisman mentioned. I pm him but he can't open her fb profile. dunno why.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
skipping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thks for sharing .
Old 04-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The one I found is Nadya. Not sure if it's the same as what bro talisman mentioned. I pm him but he can't open her fb profile. dunno why.
Let's just leave the FB profile searching here, I don't quite see the point in intruding into their cyberspace privacy. They may or may not welcome the additional attention. Anyway, no point just talking here, looking at their profile pic and PCC. Just go down and find them...its has already been mentioned Nadia is in GL18 on the Guillemard end, its not difficult to find her nor the location. At the very most, just head there and ask who Nadia is. If the LB knows her, will tell you. Be bold!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let's just leave the FB profile searching here, I don't quite see the point in intruding into their cyberspace privacy. They may or may not welcome the additional attention. Anyway, no point just talking here, looking at their profile pic and PCC. Just go down and find them...its has already been mentioned Nadia is in GL18 on the Guillemard end, its not difficult to find her nor the location. At the very most, just head there and ask who Nadia is. If the LB knows her, will tell you. Be bold!
Not everyone so daring bro. Anyways I've chatted with lots of LB on fb. So far 0% mind enquiring abt their svc online. I think it helps them too because bros who may not have the courage to approach them out in the open can arrange online and meet discreetly. Win win situation for all.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not everyone so daring bro. Anyways I've chatted with lots of LB on fb. So far 0% mind enquiring abt their svc online. I think it helps them too because bros who may not have the courage to approach them out in the open can arrange online and meet discreetly. Win win situation for all.
Its your prerogative, bro. I have said my piece, you know where to find them and all you need is to make the trip down. The stars are aligned, ball's in your court. Am out of here.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Its your prerogative, bro. I have said my piece, you know where to find them and all you need is to make the trip down. The stars are aligned, ball's in your court. Am out of here.
Agree to each his own. Good luck everyone!
Old 11-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_fist87 View Post
yes she is missing from geylang quite long liao... She has a tattoo on her leg too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Anybody knows natasha eurasian LB ctc no. frm geylang lor 16. she always stand near to the bus stop section row, whereby the car's go in to lor 16. she is quite famous n wil be there once a week only.. Very discreet n oso does great service. Last time pay her 90 bucks with massage for 45 mins, ball sucking 10 minutes, fj 15 mins. worth the value n price..
I miss natasha too.. Great service.. But too bad she mia.. last tme her normal rate was $120..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1