The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter168 View Post
I tried her before.
BBBJ not only in shower, but also in the bed. The BBBJ pattern more than badminton.
Wah like that really no horse run.. Any rough estimation on age? Will be going down tomorrow if nothing on.
Old 15-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
unholysin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunholysin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

does bw have other nationality girl or only Malaysian ?
Old 16-08-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholysin View Post
They only have msian chinese/iban/kadazhan but no nasi lemak.

There is no PRC or foreigner that is why is considered as a safe place to cheong because there will be less raid.

Normally raid is aim to catch those PRC or vietnamese who overstay in the country or working without permit.

That is why buy local product is cheaper and safer than imported goods.
Old 16-08-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bianteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Wah ah lian i like !

BBBJ in the shower only or on the bed also?

Any rough number of her age?

Many thanks..
age should around bit after mid twenties.

Once she put on cd for me already when her phone rang. asked her to picked it up while I pumped her.

kinky isn't it?
Old 16-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholysin View Post
It is illegal for Malaysian Malay (Muslim) girls to be in this line of work...... if they are caught the customer WILL also be charged by the Muslim Court!! You do not need to be caught in the actual act of having sex... just by being in the same room together is considered as guilty already.

Therefore no sane employer will ever risk putting his customers at risk by employing Malaysian Malay WLs.
Old 16-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 15
alfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter168 View Post
I tried her before.
BBBJ not only in shower, but also in the bed. The BBBJ pattern more than badminton.
I tried 73 before. Her service is really good. If you wanna be picky, the only reason why I did not RTF is cos she is A cupper only. I am a boobs person :P
Old 17-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
raymondhung is Cool - loads of Potential

73 is already 40 plus . Her identity card is the best to prove her age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Wah ah lian i like !

BBBJ in the shower only or on the bed also?

Any rough number of her age?

Many thanks..
Old 17-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondhung View Post
73 is already 40 plus . Her identity card is the best to prove her age.
this is shocking. never expect her to be in her 40s.
Old 18-08-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
It is illegal for Malaysian Malay (Muslim) girls to be in this line of work...... if they are caught the customer WILL also be charged by the Muslim Court!! You do not need to be caught in the actual act of having sex... just by being in the same room together is considered as guilty already.

Therefore no sane employer will ever risk putting his customers at risk by employing Malaysian Malay WLs.
Malay masseuse girls are only allowed to work in massage parlour solely for massage and penis treatment only like Goldpoint/Best place. They are not allowed to strip or offered b2b or fj.

If a cheongster is caught with his pants down with a malay girl in the hotel room by the religious police during raid, that poor little guy (muslim or non-muslim) will have to marry that malay girl (working lady or non-working lady)
Old 18-08-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

in my opinion, the more prettier package girls are 168, 183, 131, 163 and 133.

But 163 and 133 become part time leow....
Old 18-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kennykl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, is #98 and #55 still working there? Never been to BW before, thinking want to try as I see from this FR many people recommend this girl. Can anyone Let me know wat number to call to make booking? Scare in case go there and cannot book them.
Old 18-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
waitinggame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywaitinggame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bros tried #77 recently? can't forget her big solid boobs. looking to RTF her again if she's still working.
Old 18-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

come to think of it, been going BW for the past 1yr plus.. and if not wrong, their girls never go for check-up one, unlike geylang legal houses, really dun know if I should continue to go there or not.

understand some bros will say even for legal if they tio before going for check-up u will also tio, but it's still better than nothing..
Old 18-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
come to think of it, been going BW for the past 1yr plus.. and if not wrong, their girls never go for check-up one, unlike geylang legal houses, really dun know if I should continue to go there or not.

understand some bros will say even for legal if they tio before going for check-up u will also tio, but it's still better than nothing..
I have been informed by 1 of the capts that there is no house rule for the WLs to go for routine checkups. It is up to the girls to take care of such check ups themselves. And always remember that the symptons may not show straight away... can remain dormant for months. And this makes it hard to pinpoint the girl who passed it to you. And chances are much higher if you and the girl speaks french, or even raw.

Mathematically, your chances are higher if you do with an ang pai, higher if you french, and much higher if you do raw (or if the WLs allows or offers raw)...
Old 18-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 14
Jubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post

I think it's still best to avoid frenching, bbbj, doing raw. Also not to visit them if you have any wounds in case the infected WLs catbath the wounds.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1