The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-11-2017, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

FR on Vivi

Looks: 8/10. Same as pics, pretty gal

Body: 8.5/10. Slim but not skinny with light tan, enhanced boobs are very perky without being hard and too oversized.

Bbbj: 8.5/10. Automatic deep throat that lasted quite long and quite commando since most gals not willing due to size.

FJ: 7/10. Not bad but either due to size or her work hours couldn't go too deep.

Gfe: Not great chemistry with me but not black face either so didn't see the point to extend session as per usual. New lineup in RP anyways so got a couple of gals to try.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Date Visited: 21/11/17
Name: Lily [TEERUKLOVER]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Lily

A little late this FR, and I think she should be leaving soon or have left... But as what other Bros has written before, there isn't much more to add... So just briefly...

Area of Operation is a really nice place, close to public transport (Bus)... Messaged OKT that I reached, and followed the instruction and in no time, am in the room with the sensual lady... Photo accuracy was quite close, though not as lithe as the photo portrayed... - Lily's English was ok, but I think for this gem of a babe, it has to be her service and her sweet voice... Her teh-ness is off the chart!!

Below is a summary of my encounter…

Looks: 8.25/10 (Pretty... really a looker... Wouldn't mind having her clinging onto me walking the streets together!! Surely a head-turner!)
Boobs: 8/10 (Huge sets of booby here!!)
Body: 8/10 (She has a nice body, and a very nice set of tattoos along her waist)
Kissing: Yes - can french
Fingering: Wanted to try but got stopped, maybe coz my nail was not properly trimmed.
BBBJ:Yes, started slow and she took her time - One of the better ones out there!! If I didn't control, sure game over very quickly!!
Painting: Yes...!!
Stereo: 8.5/10 (Sensual soft audio - with her teh voice, it was really OMG!! Loved it to the max!!)
Session 1 - FJ: 8.5/10 - Oh quite surprise for someone over 25, the sensation was pretty strong when penetration was achieved... It was a great feeling!! Did a few positions and ended up exploding with missionary...
Massage: After round one, asked for massage and she gave me rather decent pressing on my tight shoulder and lower back...
Session 2 - She initiated with BBBJ... was enjoyable, but being a one-shot man, no shot was fired.

GFE: 10/10 (GFE was through the roof with this chick...)
Attitude: 10/10 (One of the best shower session compared to many gals of other stables... Bro that experienced this will know what I meant... Furthermore, her attitude throughout the session was all smiles!)
TEH-NESS: MAX - Must add a new column for Lily as her tehness is really off the scale!!

RTF: Would like to, but area of operation is way off for me If it is near me, I will RTF for sure!

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 27-11-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Date Visited: 21/11/17
Name: Lily [TEERUKLOVER]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Lily
Nice no bs FR.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 27-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
helms_83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's idiots like this making us miss out on real gems....

Haiz!
Old 27-11-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
FR Zen @ AA

Overall nice bonk again after a few weeks break.

Body: Petite body with nice natural Bs. I personally felt her boobs have a very nice natural shape to it and round. I am a supportor of non man-made stuff.
Oh she has a nice ass to be pounded from behind.

Bbbj: have room for improvement in this department. I have a feeling she blows you more when she is comfortable with you.

FJ: this part is interesting. French her soft and slow and wanted to insert my fingers into the love hole. To my surprise it was already overflowing with juicr on the outside when i reached out to rub her. Stop frenching and asked her why so wet? She just replied 'i like your smell', i have no idea how to react to this but well if a girl gets turn on its a good session . She automatically took command and fucked me with me squeezing both ass and tits for first round. Second round started after some chit chatting, got to stop twice for her to recover from those intense jerks before i can continue haha.

She is chatty and nice person to talk to. Her profession in BKK is not a similar line so technically her love hole is more sensitive. Her gfe to me was to the max btw.
Old 27-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Yo,

How did u get her to French you as two FR from two different people says she don’t French ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Audi - Xclusive

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 8/10
French: 8/10
Gfe: 8/10
Comms: 10/10

As i shared earlier in wechat group, you don't expect commando/rape services from her. 5555. But fuck her like a lover or gf, treat her well, let her enjoy the session and you will enjoy it yourself.
Old 27-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
happyglman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bibi from Bangkok-Gems

Contact yesterday Bro Jerry for Bibi very quick response (https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=672770)

Looks: 8/10 (similar to the live picture)
Body: 8/10 (small body size)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural, but may not be suitable for boobs lover)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good and just enjoy it)
FJ: 9/10 (can do whatever position you want)

In short, very nice girl who can french, english quite ok, young and fresh, good choice for a Sunday release, bro, don't misse her

RTF: probably not because too many choices even she is good
Old 27-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Any review on this girl?

Sibei Chio first day here tried to book first blood but understand from OKT first blood already booked.
Also aim BIBI after review by the other bros..
so many good gems dunno who to get

Bros taken care to share? PM also can..
Old 27-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbby View Post
Any review on this girl?

Sibei Chio first day here tried to book first blood but understand from OKT first blood already booked.
Also aim BIBI after review by the other bros..
so many good gems dunno who to get

Bros taken care to share? PM also can..
Wa this girl pretty.. where is the thread can't see le
Old 27-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman8 View Post
Wa this girl pretty.. where is the thread can't see le
It’s on their website bro. Dunno why never post in thread maybe too new?
Old 27-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 10
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Guitar @ thaifairy :
The pictures don't do her justice,
Good experience. She looks cute and got a nice pair of soft tits. To me, she has the good looks and service is pretty good.

From the start her GFE was high, She started by giving me a catbath, and then attacking my nipple, followed by a BBBJ. BBBJ was up to standard,real shiok. I then tell her it's my turn to "service" her, and gave her a hell of a good paint!

She get to HORNY after I painted her she request to riding on top of me doing a cowgirl position. I turn her round to switch to reverse cowboy position! She took some time to position herself in the most comfortable posture and she really knows her job, rubbing her cunt sideways and moving her body up and down while i thrust my brother inside her to give her a good pounding and watch my dick slide in and out of her wet pussy holding on to her sexy butt. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of satisfaction we a horny look. I also can't hold any longer I request to cum on her face with my hot vitm juice.

I strongly recommend Brothers out there to try her! You will not regret!
She is really very skillful and she told me she wanted her customer to enjoy sex throughout the whole session because she treat all her customer as her boyfriend during the session! She had a Great attitude!
Old 27-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbby View Post
It’s on their website bro. Dunno why never post in thread maybe too new?
supposingly today official first day work .
i am gonna try her later IF possible
Old 27-11-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Nila - Doll88

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 10/10
Fj: 10/10
French: 10/10
Gfe: 10/10
Comms: 10/10

Comparing Nila and Audi, they are both of different grade fuck. Reason very simple because they both have different characters and class. So my ratings for them is based on the class/category they belong. Both good fuck for me. So it very much depends on your expectations. Nila is a simple girl, give a more country feel than city girl feel.

Had Nila yesterday, Thanks bro for the hassle free experience...
Had a blast.
Look : 8/10 (i would say her look is 90% similar to the photo, it is the exact same girl only that she is much darker in person)
Body : 7/10 (good enough for me but not for boon lover)
Good BBBJ and good FJ i would rank 8/10 for both..
Passionate frenching that makes me wanna dote on her
RTF : Yes!

Some comments for the OKT to improve situation
Location at some old hotel and thus ambience wise it was pretty negative.
I am not sure if all the customer use the same towel.. because i only see two tower inside.. lol..

Last edited by XiaoHoUzi83; 27-11-2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old 27-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLimBei View Post
FR for OH from RP

Texted RP bro at middle of night, wanna have a quick release.

Look: 6/10( milfy, late 20s look, still acceptable for me)
shower: SOP
French: 8/10( passionate like your gf)
bbbj: 8/10( hardworking, kept on blowing)
fj: 7/10 ( she allows cim, initially i wanna cim, but cant release, end up releasing in doggy)
GFE: 10/10 (will cuddle with you, looking at you while you talk, able to communicate without use of translator)
RTF: 7/10

She is worth the money, good attitude, after the deeds she still lay my clothes nicely on the bed and hug me good night.
Recommended!
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 27-11-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
FR on Vivi

Looks: 8/10. Same as pics, pretty gal

Body: 8.5/10. Slim but not skinny with light tan, enhanced boobs are very perky without being hard and too oversized.

Bbbj: 8.5/10. Automatic deep throat that lasted quite long and quite commando since most gals not willing due to size.

FJ: 7/10. Not bad but either due to size or her work hours couldn't go too deep.

Gfe: Not great chemistry with me but not black face either so didn't see the point to extend session as per usual. New lineup in RP anyways so got a couple of gals to try.
Thanks for the FR bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1