The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-12-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Angels' Aura - Kina

will miss Kina, she flew off to Bangkok with all her luxury stuff she has bought....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Kina does have several night dresses with her. See liao with that face n body...can really make me buay tahan lol
Old 17-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

This is my FR for Bliss from emmanuelle stable from last week:

Looks: 6/10
Figure:10/10 - super solid hour glass body
Breasts: 10/10 - all natural C cup
BBBJ: 10/10
Frenching: 10/10
Service: Excellent

What a gem!
Old 17-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
plush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried Paulina from Emmanuelle few days ago

Room: Discreet, New but quite small room and shared toilet, not concern to me
Looks : 7.0/10 have to discount bit from photo, still acceptable
Body : 8.5/10 Slim build, nice soft ass to squeeze
Boobs : handful B, firm yet soft to squeeze
BBBJ: 7/10 slow and sensual
French: yes, not furious type though
FJ: 8/10 keep saying hungry so want to eat me, tight pussy and proactive here. Rode me in cowgirl position, accomodate to changes
Overall: 7/10 nice lady to have a good time, can communicate in simple english.

For this value, worthwhile bonk.
Old 17-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SiniChiiRay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lax -Carl ( Chio Office Lady From Bangkok )

Looks: 8/10 (Some blemish)
Figure: 9/10 (Tall around 163cm)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodates varies positions )
Frenching: Yes, minimal cause I dont feel like frenching
Painting/Fingering: Trimmed, enjoys it, no smell.
LocationEast)(Easy to Find)
Overall: 8/10

OKT- 10/10 (Svc damn good and very prompt)
Old 17-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
will miss Kina, she flew off to Bangkok with all her luxury stuff she has bought....
huh...flying off tmr leh, i heard....maybe today off for shopping la
Old 17-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

got it wrong, yeah...she is flying off tomorow...some customers even volunteer to be special tourguides for these ladies too...hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
huh...flying off tmr leh, i heard....maybe today off for shopping la
Old 17-12-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one tried namee from ss? Any fr?
Old 17-12-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
hi bro What i meant are the Indon FLs in Spore.
yes, i have been to Jakarta and Bali and must say their services there are notches higher.
Sorry, my mistake. Up u... I mean up ur pt. Lol!!

Enjoy ur weekend!
Old 17-12-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Yo bro, glad u also like Syt like Carol too. Just finished my RTF of her a while ago.

You still can go for a RTF tonight before she go back Tomolo. She is in a very cheerful mood today. Must be happy to go back Tomolo for Tom Yum.

For those who are still hesitating, it's now and never coz she said she may not be coming back to this island...

Lastly, my previous FR on her is still valid. Still maintain her slimness till the last day unlike other ladies who may "expand" a bit at the end of the tour. Must be well fed by many bro here.

Ok, enjoy ur weekend bonk!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aknike92 View Post
Went for a late night slot with Carol from SS just now. A simple FR~

Carol definitely looks prettier than the photos in the website.

Body wise she's very slim & tight, SYT. Not for big boobs lover thou. But good for me as i prefer natural boobs, don't need big boobs.

Attitude and service wise is very good, have a sweet smile on her face thru out the session. All listed service was done too, Frenching, painting, bbbj etc. BBBJ was one of the better one i had, very sensual with DT.

Can really feel her pussy is young. Very tight, Hard to spread her lips when i paint her

(Only went for 1 shot although i booked 2shots session as it was already very late and was tired. Still paid her full as i feel she's sincere in her work)

Bros that likes pretty SYT can definitely try her. Please treat her well
Old 17-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I had her a few times already and overnight. 55555 she already go home.

Instead of telling everyone how a good fuck she was, maybe i share how good heart she is. Bring her go out enjoy party, eating n shopping she won't ask for anything. Although she prefer to eat prawns over pork. Tell her choose any perfume and she choose the fragrance she like instead of getting Chanel or some other more branded ones.

This type of girl is very good for overnight, gfe gaogao.

Have 1 bro sponsored a chivas to piano? and 5555 that chivas finished by chorny.

Chorny voice a bit coarse type. Hearing her voice remind me of Gillian of FL88. Except Chorny is more original of a girl. Have that ah lian look plus she keep fit, maybe she know muay thai? She another party girl.

Side track...

One more week to Xmas, take this opportunity to thanks all stables in the past and present for the good effort and services provided in dome1. Some of u guys deal business with me more than 10 years already. We all getting old. 555 Maintain the standard and business will flow automatically. Observe safety and security, all shall be ok. Some wise one don't need be number 1 here to be tank 555 learn from history, i have witnessed the little india area kana wiped by sabo also.

We offer our sincere reminder to all chiongster, come out play safety first always. Be logical be wise. Go in enjoy, come out and go home a happy man. Don't be made use by another, trust no one except yourself. We don't need supporters like some claimed, for what? 555 we don't earn chiongster money leh. We are spenders. We are also selfish in keeping very good bonks to ourselves. 555

Some of you have dirty dealings with stables? Some have dirty works. 555. be safe especially those of you who fuck frequently and overnight frequently or bring girl go out frequently will know what i mean. Don't need to glorify your winnings because eyes are everywhere. I have seen cars parking, waiting n watching places. 555 they are not runners or extra security guard for u hor. You think having extra manpower look out works? Don't get yourself caught in unwanted situation. Although fucking is not against the law. If unsure girl too young looking, please do verify passport before fucking her. That's breaking law.

We not haolian one la. 555. A few of us already had our times and fun. Anyone who wish to take over dome1 n gb go ahead! 555 we won't stop u.

Wish all an advance happy holidays n Xmas.

I am Funboi, aka King of Overnight. Your friendly fellow chiongster, supporter of sbf n good stables.
Bro u funny la tell ppl dun hao lianz

Then end of with king of overnight

Oxymoron leh
Old 17-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

Girl: Mabel
House: Devil House

Her old photo was taken a few years ago but she is the same person. she has much nicer photos now, more elegant look with make up

Location is in the east

Look: she is thai tan but if she put on her make up, she will shine beautifully
body: she has a slender nice body

She is naughty, taunting my small bro in the shower

boobs: she has B cup and natural

french: On yeah she does french

service wise: she display good attitude. The towel was not good and there are residue stuck to it but she took out a wet tissue to clean my dick before giving me a good BBBJ.

during FJ, she will close her eye and moan and I told her to look at me so that I will enjoy her moan.

After the 1st job, we wash up and chat for while before continue 2nd shot..

Communcation wise, she can speak a bit of English

Overall, a nice bonk with her...
Old 17-12-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!

Some bonks in recent to pen down
Jib - devilhouse
Looks 7/10
Body 8/10
French no
Attitude/eagerness 7/10
Fj/bbbj - 7/10

Overall an average bonk, if you prefer milfy looks and enhanced boobs
Old 17-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!

Fr for yini - trl
Looks 9/10
Body 9/10
French no
Service 8/10
Gfe 8/10

A ting tong gal once u know her, nice boobs size about b+, can take big kkj
The down side is she doesnt seems to french, if not it would be great

Rtf already!
Old 17-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Just finish with dee from SE
Looks 10/10
Body 9/10

Sounds good ? Before i continue...
Went in, looks friendly, some conversation etc
Next, realised only one towel (wet)
Showered alone while she stay in bed watching youtube.
Prompted missionary by her, guess what, youtube still on... (not watching of course) fine anyway

Finished first rd, showered alone again, guess what during downtime, line and youtube all the way. Claimed pain due to big kkj (which i understand)

Finally cant take it, and msg okt to change one shot. (First time changing!)

All in all, if you like to bonk a petite size chiobu go ahead, other than that service near non existent. A beauty but wasted, could be better.
I wondered if anyone gotten 2 shots off her, she claimed most is one shot only and fine with it.
Old 17-12-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Yo bro, glad u also like Syt like Carol too. Just finished my RTF of her a while ago.

You still can go for a RTF tonight before she go back Tomolo. She is in a very cheerful mood today. Must be happy to go back Tomolo for Tom Yum.

For those who are still hesitating, it's now and never coz she said she may not be coming back to this island...

Lastly, my previous FR on her is still valid. Still maintain her slimness till the last day unlike other ladies who may "expand" a bit at the end of the tour. Must be well fed by many bro here.

Ok, enjoy ur weekend bonk!!
Haha no money and no time for a RTF session so close. But definitely recommend her to all bros that are still hesitating whether to go for her or not. She really looks better than the photos posted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1