The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2096 / Power: 13
darksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Anyone tried Riko from xclusive? kinda expensive so wondering how's e service.. cant find any FR here..
Old 16-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dragon7981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Onyx88 - Tia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aplove View Post
Waiting for yours =)
Bro Aplove

FR for Tia from Onyx88

Dmg : As stated
Looks: 8.5/10 - Approx 10% Differs from photos but still quite pretty
Body: 8/10 - Fair White, very alluring body.
Boobs: 8/10 - Perfect Natural boob for her body
Massage: 7/10 - sufficient pressure. (personally dun like too hard)
HJ: 9.5/10 - Playing with my balls at the same time. (licking)
BBBJ: 9/10 Done with momentum. Satisfied =)
FJ: 8/10 - Very accommodative. Tried 69, Doggy, cow girl. Wont stop or complain unless u want to. Good ah!
GFE: 8/10 - More like FB. (Friends with benefit) Can chat and speaks english
CIM: 10/10: Very Pro in this, definitely satisfying
Not Time watcher
RTF : Yes will do if time allow

Feeling horny as usual, took a look on sammyboyforums to see what's new. Saw Onyx88 not bad, important the OKT was polite, so wanted to boost up my courage to have a try. Msg Bro Flix, responds within next min. As if OKT is waiting for my message. The location is easy to reach and very convenient. Manage to reached there early and informed Bro Felix and i assume i was too early so decided to go to the nearest shop to buy ciggs. Half way towards cigg shop, OKT inform me location and advise me so that i wont make additional walk after i get my ciggs. (very thoughful OKT +3 My first experience with an initiative and considerate OKT.) Good for me.

Went up, ding dong - door open. Pretty face appear.. then the boobs.. haiyo... doink doink doink. Singlet, push up, shorts. what else can u ask for. Went in chit chat 3 mins went bath. Bath me like a baby then went back room. Use oil on 2IC + catbath. Slow and erotic. Then BBBJ.. good and nice. I think it was at least a good 5 mins then she capped me and ride. Riding for a while, i request her to ride back facing me. No complains, she just smile and turn... ooooooooooo and she rides and she rides and i came. She cleaned me up and i just rested there for a while. usual cases i would be asked to go bath but she didnt. She cleaned me up pretty well and then she started to massage my leg, and so we chat. After chatting, she asked if i am ready for 2nd round. I said ok and she started the oil and cat bath again. This time i asked for 69. She smile and we did. No smell, wet, not cleanly shaven but not bushy. Perfect. After a long while, we went doggy. Old liao bo stamina.. I ask her stop and try for cim... LOL.. But got to give it to her mouth... good suction.. good momentum. After finish, OKT still will ask for feedback. Very customer orientated.

This is my overall experience with this Onyx88 and Tia. Individual experience and perspective may differ so do not quote me. My 2 cents worth.

Overall :
Stable : 9/10
Tia : 9/10
Saw another my type coming soon,
Will return to visit this stable.
Old 16-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

I have been MIA from the scene from too long, I'm using MMS69 now but I do not want to limit myself to 1 stables, my requirement is Busty SYT

Now I tempted to book either this 2 girls but i do not frequent this 2 stables so can you guys give me some feedback or suggestions?

May from Club Armani (Formerly Club V)

Or

Tammy from Sakura Spa

Which do you think I should go for this weekend, or any recommendation for Busty SYT?
Old 17-01-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone tried tanya from les affaires? http://www.laxscorts.com/tanya/
Old 17-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jackandjill9595 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Angle today from Sherbet18. Absolutely fantastic bonk!! Complete GFE, frenching almost from beginning to end and she is always horny. Also had a very sweet smile and great attitude! Decent sized handful boobs too! Very highly recommended! She is leaving in a week or so, so get her before she leaves!
Old 17-01-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
greypassport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpiss8891 View Post
anyone tried tanya from les affaires? http://www.laxscorts.com/tanya/
she was just recently with playboy69 if i am not wrong, tried her, she is wild and horny
Old 17-01-2015, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Macky
From exotica

First, let me put this out there. I do not dish out FRs lightly. And secondly I am writing this even before any action has started. I will hit the post key after I am done with the session.

Reason being...
The attitude on this girl is simply amazing. Due to me being a picky client, I chose to change girls at the last moment. However Macky was with a client before so I had to wait. Okt was cool and did everything he could to placate me. Right after finishing with the other client, as I am typing this now, Macky is in the shower having a full scrub down to be refreshed just for me and since I chose to wait for her. She has promised me the fuck of my life.

And so... It begins...

Looks on this girl is around 90% close to photos. Toned body and relatively fair skin. Very very smooth indeed. Boobs on this girl feels soft and natural to touch. Areolas are on the bigger side but doesn't bother me one bit. She indeed gave me the fuck of the season.

Even at such an unearthly hour her energy seems boundless.

I think she's leaving really soon though. Not to be missed. Overall session I would rate 9/10.

Attitude 10/10
Spunkiness 9/10
Boobs 8/10
Body 9/10 (solid figure)
Skin 9/10
Ass 9/10
Return on investment 10/10

Totally eager to please. Hardworking. Some bro mentioned somewhere that she will do whatever it takes to get your shot out and your juices flowing.

RTF? For sure.
Old 17-01-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You guys know the difference between pacific stars and laser babes? They both offer nuru but it seems pacific stars pay abit more.
Old 17-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

Barbie From NaNa

It a late FR
Same old thing sms took the earliest slot available 5pm
Reach the battle ground at 450pm msg Boss again
Boss say okies checking if barbie ready anot.
MSg came, thought was the venue but to my horror
She went out buy food tell me push back to 530pm.
walk off to some place to chill..
around 515pm another msg came told me she ready
Lanlan walk all the way back again.

Went up so funny another bros(chiongster) was with me on the same lift going to the same place... followed behind him discretely and enter the house, greeted by 2 lady, 1 barbie another 1 is the other chiongster girl not sure who is it didnt go check online that time now already forgot the look,but i remember is a pretty lady too XD

well the barbie i will say it definitey chio syt and slim, Pic is at leasat 90% look like it.
Was leaded inside to her room, all curtain is closed up, dimmed the light(so dark),chat abit follow by showering together.
what should i say she cute, she like korean stuff.she not into comando service style but she does initate to do 2nd shot.
Look 8.5/ 10
body 8/10 slim small petite type, No Tummy
BooB: 6/10 too bad it boob job done, and it not done nicely so you can feel the hardness, Big though, but would prefer her smaller boob like B with more natural feeling it will be perfect, rather that hard C-D
Bbbj 6/10 was normal didnt have those insane skill that make me CIM, FYI i am very hard to cum in bbbj, even a very good bbbj, take 20-30min to cum
so it maybe higher point for other
FJ 8/10 she was shaved down there so it was clean and nice XD quite accommodate to your fav postion
Old 17-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 3 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.
I was browsing through the net and Sherbet bess caught my eyes, so quite SMS him to make my arrangement.

Title: My Hot Afternoon Bonk

Part 1

Acknowledgement

I would like to thanks the following for making my FR to be so smoothly and so successful .

Credits go to:

OKT Mario – I would like to thanks bro Mario for the efforts and fixing up the booking and giving me trust and permission to take her pics and make my FR an interesting one

Bro Sailsingapore – For sharing excellent gif pics on his thread, so I can use it for my FR. (Click on his nick for his link) Bro, hope you are reading and don’t mind me mentioning about you inside.

Bess – For giving me a good time with allowing me to take some shots on her to post here.
Some pics I took while bonking her

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2:

Background
“Bess was from Chiangmai but she had stay in Bangkok for a couple of years already. She is a business student back in Bangkok at one of the university. This is her first visit here to sg working this line and for this stable. ” Bess

Featuring Stable

This stable is not new and I personally had tried this stable many times already. I do not know what other response to them, but so far, for mine, all has went off smoothly and nicely done

Featuring Actress: (POWER AND NO HORSE RUN!!!)

One word to describe: “Shui Mak Mak”
Pics accuracy : 90% similarity
First impression: friendly with sweet smile, chio and sexy with very nice figure.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk : 16 Jan 2015
Time of Action: 16 30 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet, easily accessible for all
Total Shots taken: 1X solid FJ and 1X good massage
Position tried: Bear Hugging, Cowgirl and she on top
Room's Condition: simple and small cosy room with bed frame
Toilet Condition: Very small toilet and the shower is attach from the top, which is very inconvenient, the tap to the shower also a bit loose, will be spoil any time

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 17-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Part 3

Here is how the session begain….

Bess Body: (NO HORSE RUN!!!)
Bess wear a nice sweet smile and she has an acceptable height and has a nice of long coloured hair, her body was fair and smooth. She smell nice too and also very sensitive when being aroused. Her neh neh was not too big and not too small, just nice for me and she does not have any tattoos on her body. Her nipple is nice to suck and get erected easily when she was aroused or being tickled. Her pussy was hairy, super wet and tight, I can feel the hotness when my cock was inside.

Chemistry: (NO HORSE RUN !!!)
We have a good time together, as she have no issue communicating in English. She know how to treat the man well. I feel very comfortable talking to her and have a good time chatting with her. From the moment I saw her, I was impress by her high GFE feel. It was 101 percent as I have no doubt about it. Her KC level is also very high as you can be easily smitten by her.

Massage: (GOOD!!!)
We started off with massage, nothing to shout about for this part. She gave me a normal massage which is relaxing enough. She keep massages the groin area to get me arouses and also there is a lot of breast rub and body to body rub.

Foreplay: (NO HORSE RUN !!!)
We have a lot of hugging and cuddling. I started off light kisses then to hot frenching where I start to use my hand to grope every part of her body. We french like long lost lovers. The she go down further to cathbath me, she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard and then lick my navel area and down south to my cock while I proceed down to use my finger to rub her already wet clitoris. The foreplay was very nice and long lasting.

BBBJ: (POWER!!!)
Her bbbj skills was quite ok, she tease me and she suck me with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. After that she starts licking side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, her hair kept dropping as I have to hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. While sucking, she gave me a sexy and CFM expression which makes me want to fuck her faster.

Fingering: (Excellent!!!)
Her pussy is tight, clean with no foul smell and is already very very wet. I use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. She just love it so much.

Fuck Job: (Excellent!!!)
I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off by riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. After that, we change to the bear hugging position, her moaning expression get louder and louder in the process that make me want to bonk her more. I trust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before we change to another position. I lower myself down to a she on top position. I pump her heavily in an upward position. While pumping her, we were frenching heavily. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that I think her friend outside could her. I trust her deep, fast and fusious and we are both enjoying this nice love making session.
Lastly, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “Oh God, Oh God” I just thrust deeper before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop.
We were both shag and sweating furiously as it was a very long and solid bonk, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.

Verdict : (Power and Excellent!!!!)
She is sure worth the money, and a gem not to miss. You will sure regret if you miss it. She is sure the return to fuck material. If time permit, I maybe planning my RTf with her soon. Till now I still have the memory of the time together.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Old 17-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
seekwishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Natty from nana6969

Pic Resemblance: roughly 90%.
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs:7/10 B cup
Frenching: 6/10 doesnt seem to like it
Catbath: 8/10 really good.
BJ 5/10 doesnt bbbj
FJ: 8/10 : accommodating. soft moans but enough to turn you on
GFE: 9/10 : loves to cuddle.
Room: Decent room and bed.
RTF: Yes, but she's going back next week!
OKT was extremely friendly. patient to guide me to the place, was kinda lost..
Old 17-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 19
AndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to behold

Paid a visit to Natty today after strong recommendation from the Nana6969 OKT.

My impression of Natty is that she looks nicer in real life than in the photo. She is same color tone as in the pic - quite fair for a Thai.

Anyway, we started hugging and kissing not long after the initial intro. I told her i already showered so we skipped it and proceeded to bed all the while still hugging and kissing like long lost lovers. Had a bit of frenching as well though I'm not really a frenching fan (prefer slow intimate kisses). Just wanna say her service is top notch as it had alot of GFE feeling.

By that time i was already super hard just from all the kissing and hugging and we took off our clothes and she started to fondle my didi. I then gave her a catbath and she started to moan softly as i explore her body and then gave her pussy some nice licking. Very nice moans... soft and sounded genuine. She then turned around to give me a BBBJ while i continue licking her. BBBJ is good... nice suction and very loud sound effects.

After a while i asked her to cap me and then we started in missionary and then changed to doggy and back to missionary. The combo of her real moans plus all the GFE hugging and kissing while we were doing it was all too much for me and i released my first load after 5min of bonking.

Washed up by myself then we cuddled in bed like a couple and rested for 20min or so before we started the 2nd round. 2nd round consisted of some cowboy, more missionary and ended with a CIM after some more BBBJ and HJ.

My legs were as soft as jelly afterwards so rested a while then went to shower alone. After the shower, i paid her feeling totally sextified. We then hugged and kissed goodbye.

Looks: 8.5/10(Imo)
Body: 8/10(
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10

RTF: Tempted to, although I usually don't RTF
Old 17-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
einein00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Makiyo from Mamasan69 last evening.

Her figure and personality is something what I would be looking for a real girlfriend I guess. Cheerful, playful, and really someone nice to be with.
Her figure is pretty impressive, and those boobs . . . was going nuts over it, I am personally a boobs lover

Had a pretty thorough bath with her washing my entire body from top down to my feet, something which I am thankful for.

I went down on her first and then we change over to 69, her BBBJ almost toppled me over. As mine was a a little big for her, so we went for missionary first and switch to doggy later.
The view was really great, I wish there were brighter lighting in the room to admire her body with. I keep fondling that firm cheeks of her ass while pumping her.
Guess I was too tired from my entire week work schedule so I didn't cum so we lie down to rest after the session.

Did a while of TCSS and then with me catbathing her up with alot of frenching in the process.
Makiyo then proceeded to wake up my little bro with another BBBJ session and proceeded to climb on top of me for the 2nd session.
Needless to say, the view of having her on top of me with me sitting up was a huge turn on for me.
The way she was using her hips to grind me and her moaning, unbearable !

To cut things short, I left a satisfied man and with my legs wobbling as I head down.
She is leaving soon so bros better catch her before then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1