The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jjk14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR Nadia D88

Looks: same as photo just a little thai tan. chio chio girl. when i saw her i instantly knew it was going to be an awesome session.
Body: the body in the pic is exactly what you get. toned and sexy body. she's a car show model (i saw photos in her phone). beautiful natural boobs, nice, round and soft.
BBBJ: slow and sensual type, she auto bbbj me to kick start 2nd. i didn't go for CIM so not sure if she ok with that.
FJ: accommodating and responsive. i love the way she ride. some girls ride to get you off, she ride to get herself off first... rocking forward and backwards. can feel a little love juice when she came.
Old 17-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jjk14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

btw i saw Nila. She's cuter than her pic shows.
Old 17-10-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 15
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

Dreamz88

Grace:
Probably many bros have discovered her now, she's a gem not to be missed, especially for petite girls lovers like me. Excellent service throughout, and because I tried her during her first few days at sgp, business was not as booming, so she was fresh and full of energy, and damned her moans were loud then.

Fiona:
Caught an eye on her when I booked grace the first time, wanted to try rtf grace but she was already quite full, so I went for Fiona. She attracted me during the first time because of her physique, slim as I like it. Enhanced boobs just for the records, but overall still got the full package with good service too. Bbbj was not as good as grace though. Overall still a great bonk.

Only downside, read somewhere that another bro also mentioned, okt's response time is a little slow. Not only during booking, but also giving directions when you reach the location. Sometimes when you reach the location you expect quick replies within a minute or at least acknowledge the message if girl is still busy, so that you won't wait too long stupidly anxious and look suspicious loitering around the area. But all in all, okt still a friendly chap.
Old 17-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

That kid is spoiling market. Best ever customer for the gals. Pay money without doing anything.
Old 17-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Fr for Ann Thai Pegasus

Outlook

Look: 6.5 (without the bigeyes contacts only about 65% alike fir me)
Body: 7 (tanned malay skin tone,slim 1.5+m 40+(tattoos)
Boobs: 34B (some may say C,nice shape with nip pointing out.big dark aereola)
Pussy: amazon type(good for cunt tracking)

Service

Cathbath-nil
Bbbj- nil
Fj-1 pose

Extra info

Attitude- shy,green,inexperience,1question1answer,real and unpretend.
Gfe- mild,minimum.
French- due to braces, try making her high first and she will give in to your tongue.

Summary

Ann,a quite girl.maybe still not use to it.those who want like to be trainer can go for her.dont worry she wont KC you.at least not on 1st visit.this type usually 2nd time visit or 3rd visit to warm her up.
Love her boobs .nice pair of tits to suck.
But there is something about her.is she is very sensitive and responsive.
Just catbath her anywhere.from ears to belly button., twin tower to her amazon.she shut her eyes pulling the bed sheet.moan and at times almost letting her scream out.
Very shiok to see when you give a fast thrust.

Rtf: yes if have extra cash.

Just to add: as a NSman i usually served the girls for cathbath and painting so i will tell them to skip bbbj and cathbath on me.555
Looks good.
Old 17-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by curositykills View Post
I booked a girl but chickened out. I paid her and left.

I wanted to do it because of peer pressure and was really curios but
can't, with all the guilt.

I was wondering how and why you attached guys can do it

Doing once was understandable but constantly going when youre attached, theres something very wrong?

Enlighten me bro
He/She is a reporter.

Don't get drawn in by this.
Old 17-10-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Looks good.
Hi bro tenggiri, i usually follow yr frs as we quite like the same type of girls.

She is waiting to be unleash.haha.
Old 17-10-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
happyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Fr for Ann Thai Pegasus

Outlook

Look: 6.5 (without the bigeyes contacts only about 65% alike fir me)
Body: 7 (tanned malay skin tone,slim 1.5+m 40+(tattoos)
Boobs: 34B (some may say C,nice shape with nip pointing out.big dark aereola)
Pussy: amazon type(good for cunt tracking)

Service

Cathbath-nil
Bbbj- nil
Fj-1 pose

Extra info

Attitude- shy,green,inexperience,1question1answer,real and unpretend.
Gfe- mild,minimum.
French- due to braces, try making her high first and she will give in to your tongue.

Summary

Ann,a quite girl.maybe still not use to it.those who want like to be trainer can go for her.dont worry she wont KC you.at least not on 1st visit.this type usually 2nd time visit or 3rd visit to warm her up.
Love her boobs .nice pair of tits to suck.
But there is something about her.is she is very sensitive and responsive.
Just catbath her anywhere.from ears to belly button., twin tower to her amazon.she shut her eyes pulling the bed sheet.moan and at times almost letting her scream out.
Very shiok to see when you give a fast thrust.

Rtf: yes if have extra cash.

Just to add: as a NSman i usually served the girls for cathbath and painting so i will tell them to skip bbbj and cathbath on me.555
Bro gorb, the way Ann close her eyes n control her screaming is shiok right?? Hahaha.
Agree with u that her boobs is either a big B or a C. I did ask her for her cup size but she oso donno. Juz tell me 34
Old 17-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Danthebonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had May on Saturday for supper.

Okt was responsive but took quite a while to reply sometimes. Guess business is booming.

Even though I booked quite late (12.30am), May still was pretty energetic.

Looks: 8/10 ( look like one of my friend's ex gf that I always want to be bonk so I imagine bonking her)
Bbbj: didn't try cause too busy frenching
Painting/fingering: 9/10 responsive, gave a good tongue lashing
FJ: 10/10 this part best, tried many various positions and she didn't even complain. Best was in doggy, she arched her ass up to my dick and I bonk her hard till I unload inside her.

Gfe: 8/10 though barely able to communicate in English, she makes a real effort to try and talk to you.

RTF: want to but she is leaving soon and got my sights on bro DT other girls.

Overall, worth the monies and time. Would recommend bros to go for her before she heads back.
Old 17-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
PRCBONK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by curositykills View Post
I booked a girl but chickened out. I paid her and left.

I wanted to do it because of peer pressure and was really curios but
can't, with all the guilt.

I was wondering how and why you attached guys can do it

Doing once was understandable but constantly going when youre attached, theres something very wrong?

Enlighten me bro
I wonder why you are here....

Are you doing some sort of school project ??
Old 17-10-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy69 View Post
Bro gorb, the way Ann close her eyes n control her screaming is shiok right?? Hahaha.
Agree with u that her boobs is either a big B or a C. I did ask her for her cup size but she oso donno. Juz tell me 34
Yeah, tks for yr fr.will up you for accurate fr. There is at one point i painted her untill she need to covered her mouth with both hands.can understand why as her room is on first floor.haha.
Old 17-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro tenggiri, i usually follow yr frs as we quite like the same type of girls.

She is waiting to be unleash.haha.
Vice versa bro. Enjoy your bonking
Old 17-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

Tape 1, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

The Scriptwriter: Bro Naka
Feature Actor : Bro Naka
The Details are as follow :-

Director

It was good to see this stable back. They are not new as they were reborn from a very old, reputable, experience stable from long long time ago. I have no doubt about it that they are a very trustworthy and honest stable with real picture. The first book was good and there is no switch and bait of ladies or any pattern at the last minute for my booking. Their working and posting style and operation look very organise and quite professional too.

Producer
Bro SK, the operator for this stable was very experience and patient. The first book was good and there is no switch and bait of ladies or any pattern at the last minute for my booking. No last minute hiccups and also customer service level was high and I feel satisfy with the way it was being arranged.

Feature Actress

Mon does not have alot of make up when i saw here. Mon gave me the impression that she has a normal plain street lady looks that pose a cheerful and friendly outlook. She looks better in the picture as advertise with make-up compared with her real person. The pics stated in the ads show her most recent look. It accuracy comparing with her real person was about 90%. I have no doubts about it.

Actress Background
Mon is a young girl from one of the providence in Thailand called Khon Kaen. She look in a saloon back in her hometown and this is her first visit to Singapore and working in this line with this stable.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 16 Oct 2016
Time of Action: 1600 hrs
Total Shots taken: 1X relaxing massage and 2X FJ
Position tried: Cowgirl, Doggie, Missionary
Accommodation: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Location: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Room's Condition: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Toilet Condition: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Some way or other, you pay for sex.

Even if you're attached, you have to bring her out for dinners, buy her gifts, right?

And every day eat chicken rice you not sian ah?

Maybe you should be best friends with your left hand then. Don't have to pay, no guilt, fast release anywhere you want
Nice answer!! Upped u

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 17-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Tape 2, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

Mon Body
She has long black smooth hair and soft smooth skin and dark skin tone. She also have a big patch tattoo at the left of her back. She is not considering petite or light weight to me. She has a slim body frame with some light scar mark that is not obvious. She smell nice and have large B cups neh neh with brownish sensitive erected nipples that was fun to play with and squeeze. Her pussy was very hairy and neat and was easily wet. Lastly, she has a perky butt with the right amount of flesh for doggy.

Chemistry
Mon is soft spoken, she know limited English only and my Thai was also half past six but we are still able to strike a good conversation. Her GFE level was high. Her KC level was quite high too. She is patient and very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well.

Massage
Mon gave a massage from head to toe, front and back that can ease my tiredness. She was quite good as she did very well giving the right strength at the right place and also knows the place that can ease your tiredness.

Foreplay

I start with some grinding forward and backward of her during the shower. Back after the shower, she started by stroking my brother, by then my brother was already like a rock but patience is a virtue. After that i proceeded to fondle and suckle her tits. After that, We started to french and my tongue slide down to lick her nipples. We have lot of frenching, cuddling, smooching, hugging and kissing throughout the foreply. While frenching, I use my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. Soon she became aroused and pushed me down giving me a catbath all over while. Slowly I go down to her navel area and use my finger to rub her clitoris as show in the picture. As I put my finger in her womanhood, I could feel the moisture inside her pussy. Follow by some painting action, she have trimmed bush and the hair is only on the front. None on the side or anywhere else, no odor at all. Looks really tasty to me. I lick her inner thigh and then slowly to her clitoris alternating, fingering and licking her. She was super wet and enjoy the process that her body shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm ” .

Blowjob

She proceeded to BBBJ me was shown in the picture. She sucked me in many different positions, writhing her body while I fondled her body. I love it when she suck me obediently with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, not rushing at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. She gave me the begging for more, sexy and CFM expression with the horny look while blowing and alternative sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. I hold on to her head to shift it deeper to my cock then I pushed in and out, up and down and going deep and hard fast and furiously, increasing my speed to give me a super deep throat mouth fuck. She deepthroated me for close to 20 minutes. It was a mindblowing experience as she was literally trying to force me to succumb to pleasure and cum but i could not cum even how hard she had tried.

Fuck Job (1st shot)

Suddenly she grab a condom, roll it on and grab my cock and moved her body forward to shove it into her pussy. I banged her doggy in front of the mirror, ramming her deep while her boobs jiggled and she moaned in pleasure. I started slamming her until she moaned damn loud that i use music to cover her moan as i am afraid that next door could hear her moaning. She have a nice and meaty butt. I hold her leg tight and I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound of bed shifting and the effect of “piak piak piak piak” sound from her. Finally I offload my three quarter full of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw non-stopping and ooze of juice flowing out of her pussy and watched all my cum spill out onto the carpet. Blissful. The feeling of my dick inside her wet pussy was a great nice sensation feel. That was a sexy scene that is unforgettable. She let out a shy smile and tells me it was great and I make her cum a few times in the process.We were both panting and sweating, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting a bit before we took a shower.

Fuck Job (2nd shot)

We went to wash up separately before proceeding back onto the bed. She cuddles beside me and we have some small chat and took a short rest. A while later, we started to french and my tongue slide down to lick her nipples. It was not long before my cock stood up again, she became aroused and pushed me down giving me a catbath all over before proceeding to perform a BBBJ. And then I told her to squat on my cock and hump it. It was the best feeling ever. Had to beg her to slow down in case I started shooting. After that, she fetch a condom and cap me. She riding on top of me doing a cowgirl position as shown in the picture to please me. I turn her round to switch to reverse cowboy position! She took some time to position herself in the most comfortable posture and she really knows her job, rubbing her cunt sideways and moving her body up and down while i thrust my brother inside her to give her a good pounding and watch my dick slide in and out of her wet pussy holding on to her sexy butt. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “ah ah ah ah ah ah ah”. After working hard as cowgirl, she fell sideways with her back on the bed, panting and telling me that she's tired. She asked for me to be on top so we shifted to missionary position where I started to pump her slowly and later harder. I kept sucking and squeezing her nipple while pumping her in and out with ease and savouring every moment of her groans and moans. Within 10 – 15 min of fast and furious pumping.I finally released my second load. I fuck till my leg and stomach also cramp. I rested a while and we sent to wash up separtly.

Vedict
It was a good fuck and overall a good session. She was wild, horny patient, responsive and accommodating. She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it. Overall, the feeling was great and she can consider to be the RTF type. Those who fancy bonking a normal street look lady, she will be the choice. Be fast to book before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for spending time to read my field report.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1