The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Am starting to think this is a thread dedicated to Emmanule girls and in particular xiaojie.
Glad to see there are frs for other girls and stables too.
Am also targetting apple. Did she have a recent boob job cost her stats are now 35 for bust but I seem to recall she was quite flat chested.
And does she French as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrayham View Post
Super belated FR. I look look see see suddenly saw bro LV got a new gal come in today named Apple, is actually a resurrection/reincarnation of the super legendary sexy nymphomaniac Maple (Pacific Stars)!

I was planning to save money from bonking in Singapore actually and wanna spend on bonking in KL instead next week, but looks like I'd have to squeeze at least 1 or 2 RTFs for 1 of my all-time fav's among Dome 1.

Bros who know her, will know her. For those new to her, first I suggest you search this Great Bonks thread for FR's for Maple, now known as Apple.

This super belated FR is for the time I booked her on the last day of her work the previous time she was here this year. I managed to get her very last final working slot, and those who tried know how hard it was back then to get a slot from her.

Before the session, I requested her to dress in her most sexy dress and freshen up her make up. Upon reaching, switched off the room light except for the table lamp for the dim effect, Adele crooning from her phone.

She was dressed in this sexy laced dark blue corset like bra thingy and matching dark blue laced panties. She let her hair down and her face make up was touched up, bright red lips and eye shadow, etc.

My little bro instantly stood at attention. She pounced on me and we frenched furiously while grinding her silky panties against my throbbing cock begging for mercy. Then she bit my lower lip and pulled, pleasure for my cock, pain for my lip and I screamed. I teared a little. She laughed and went down on my cock, gave a sloppy wet BBBJ. I almost exploded into her mouth but asked her to stop and cap me on.

Then she pulled her panties a bit to the side (it's not the type with the hole for fucking) and inserted my hard cock into her and rode on me, without taking off the blue corset bra, her hair let down to one side.

She rode hard, until I came after a few minutes.

I told her she should consider bringing that corset every time she works and make it like her special feature or something, confirm popular. She looks really good in it.

- - - - -

Wah steam already. Confirm booking soon this week.
Old 15-12-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Am starting to think this is a thread dedicated to Emmanule girls and in particular xiaojie.
Am also targetting apple. Did she have a recent boob job cost her stats are now 35 for bust but I seem to recall she was quite flat chested.
Lol... consider this "embellishments" normal in this industry. To me she not flat chested, just natural cuppable cute boobs. Can suck and bite one.

Frenches - and bites - for me so far.

YMMV (your mileage may vary).
Old 15-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Great Bonks- 2X CIM Again with 小妹妹 Mieve

Another CIM mission accomplished at LAX
http://www.laxscorts.com/

It has been a while I got such a cute SYT.- " Mieve"

Services WPNS "CHECK-LIST":
Massage- √
HandJob-NA
CIM-YES!!!!
COB-NA
COF- NA
FJ-NA
AR-NA
AJ- NA
BBBJ-√
Kissing - NA

Surprised to have bro LAX to informing me.
Mieve -new gem for my CIM mission.

I have to schedule my tight flying window

Mission took place in a very private location.

Bro LAX special arranged a big flying zone with 小妹.妹 Mieve

My DOUBLE SHOT- CIM mission was completed by this 小妹妹 Mieve

小妹妹 Mieve's STATS:
But in a very small body frame,
Her height: 150cm or less,
Her weight :42 kg or less,
Skin :Fair
No TATTOOS(bonus point)

Look- 8.5/10 I like her cute look

Body- 8.5/10 Very Fair, quite short
Typically I like this type of small size小妹妹.

Closeness to PIC : 85-88%

Flight Mission started by 小妹妹 Mieve during our 1st Aircraft wash.

She kneeled down and gave my GUN a goood BBBJ. ( BEST !!!)

Aircraft wash was just about tuning the GUN"HOT"

Once in the flying zone,

小妹妹 Mieve started to use her tongue and lick my body and nipple
And she used her firm B boobs to rub against my big fat body,
And she gave me a very sexy gentle licking on my big fat thigh.

Kisser fighter who loves Kissing.- You can give her a try .( For Me - I skipped it)

I just love小妹妹 servicing Fat Guy like me.

When her tongue is working on my body, my hands were busy squeezing those soft B (.)(.), and Tuning her small sensitive nipples.
and slowly went down to her lovehole and fingering it.

小妹妹 Mieve Postioned her such I can play her boobs, and Fingering her while she gave my GUN a hot and deep BBBJ

小妹妹 Mieve's BBBJ was good, slowly , slowly and increase depth .
By then I know, my big fat gun was fully was shafted deep into her throat.

Once my gun was in ?hot ? mode and fully loaded,
And I fired one belt of HEI into her mouth.

And 小妹妹 Mieve Vacuum it dry dry.

One negative :小妹妹 Mieve communication establishment was Average, but her attitude and hardworking made it up.

As you all know by now, Im hardcore BBBJ CUM CIM seeker

小妹妹 Mieve also gave a good back massage, She was walking on my back of my fat body. My fat body can take her weight anytime.
I like her walking on my big fat body with her small weight.
I could feel my bones cracking.

小妹妹 Mieve knows how to stimulate the round 2 Mission

Mission 2 was more on BBBJ and CIM AGAIN

I ws busy with One hand was busy squeezing her small (.(.) while the another hand move her head up and down momentarily.

She BBBJ for at least 15mins , my Gun was clocked into Hot mode again

And surrended all into her warm mouth.

Missons completed : 99.9999% Satisafactory

Massage- 8/10

BBBJ : 9/10

CIM : 100% YESSSSS

Hj_NA

COB : NA

AJ: NA

Fingering- Yes

Cathbathe: Yes

GFE : 8.0 /10

Overall : 85~87/100

DMG : As stated + TIPS + Taxi fare (2 trips)

RTF:OF COS ( She is my type of cute SYT do cim)BUT Still I need RTF other BIG (.)(.) 小妹妹 for my next CIM mission.

Thank again to bro LAX for this Special arrangement with 小妹妹 Mieve

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 15-12-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
sunnysun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks- 2X CIM Again with 小妹妹 Mieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Another CIM mission accomplished at LAX
http://www.laxscorts.com/

It has been a while I got such a cute SYT.- " Mieve"

Services WPNS "CHECK-LIST":
Massage- √
HandJob-NA
CIM-YES!!!!
COB-NA
COF- NA
FJ-NA
AR-NA
AJ- NA
BBBJ-√
Kissing - NA

Surprised to have bro LAX to informing me.
Mieve -new gem for my CIM mission.

I have to schedule my tight flying window

Mission took place in a very private location.

Bro LAX special arranged a big flying zone with 小妹.妹 Mieve

My DOUBLE SHOT- CIM mission was completed by this 小妹妹 Mieve

小妹妹 Mieve's STATS:
But in a very small body frame,
Her height: 150cm or less,
Her weight :42 kg or less,
Skin :Fair
No TATTOOS(bonus point)

Look- 8.5/10 I like her cute look

Body- 8.5/10 Very Fair, quite short
Typically I like this type of small size小妹妹.

Closeness to PIC : 85-88%

Flight Mission started by 小妹妹 Mieve during our 1st Aircraft wash.

She kneeled down and gave my GUN a goood BBBJ. ( BEST !!!)

Aircraft wash was just about tuning the GUN"HOT"

Once in the flying zone,

小妹妹 Mieve started to use her tongue and lick my body and nipple
And she used her firm B boobs to rub against my big fat body,
And she gave me a very sexy gentle licking on my big fat thigh.

Kisser fighter who loves Kissing.- You can give her a try .( For Me - I skipped it)

I just love小妹妹 servicing Fat Guy like me.

When her tongue is working on my body, my hands were busy squeezing those soft B (.)(.), and Tuning her small sensitive nipples.
and slowly went down to her lovehole and fingering it.

小妹妹 Mieve Postioned her such I can play her boobs, and Fingering her while she gave my GUN a hot and deep BBBJ

小妹妹 Mieve's BBBJ was good, slowly , slowly and increase depth .
By then I know, my big fat gun was fully was shafted deep into her throat.

Once my gun was in ?hot ? mode and fully loaded,
And I fired one belt of HEI into her mouth.

And 小妹妹 Mieve Vacuum it dry dry.

One negative :小妹妹 Mieve communication establishment was Average, but her attitude and hardworking made it up.

As you all know by now, Im hardcore BBBJ CUM CIM seeker

小妹妹 Mieve also gave a good back massage, She was walking on my back of my fat body. My fat body can take her weight anytime.
I like her walking on my big fat body with her small weight.
I could feel my bones cracking.

小妹妹 Mieve knows how to stimulate the round 2 Mission

Mission 2 was more on BBBJ and CIM AGAIN

I ws busy with One hand was busy squeezing her small (.(.) while the another hand move her head up and down momentarily.

She BBBJ for at least 15mins , my Gun was clocked into Hot mode again

And surrended all into her warm mouth.

Missons completed : 99.9999% Satisafactory

Massage- 8/10

BBBJ : 9/10

CIM : 100% YESSSSS

Hj_NA

COB : NA

AJ: NA

Fingering- Yes

Cathbathe: Yes

GFE : 8.0 /10

Overall : 85~87/100

DMG : As stated + TIPS + Taxi fare (2 trips)

RTF:OF COS ( She is my type of cute SYT do cim)BUT Still I need RTF other BIG (.)(.) 小妹妹 for my next CIM mission.

Thank again to bro LAX for this Special arrangement with 小妹妹 Mieve
Bro enjoyed your FR haha
Old 15-12-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrayham View Post
Super belated FR. I look look see see suddenly saw bro LV got a new gal come in today named Apple, is actually a resurrection/reincarnation of the super legendary sexy nymphomaniac Maple (Pacific Stars)!

I was planning to save money from bonking in Singapore actually and wanna spend on bonking in KL instead next week, but looks like I'd have to squeeze at least 1 or 2 RTFs for 1 of my all-time fav's among Dome 1.

Bros who know her, will know her. For those new to her, first I suggest you search this Great Bonks thread for FR's for Maple, now known as Apple.

This super belated FR is for the time I booked her on the last day of her work the previous time she was here this year. I managed to get her very last final working slot, and those who tried know how hard it was back then to get a slot from her.

Before the session, I requested her to dress in her most sexy dress and freshen up her make up. Upon reaching, switched off the room light except for the table lamp for the dim effect, Adele crooning from her phone.

She was dressed in this sexy laced dark blue corset like bra thingy and matching dark blue laced panties. She let her hair down and her face make up was touched up, bright red lips and eye shadow, etc.

My little bro instantly stood at attention. She pounced on me and we frenched furiously while grinding her silky panties against my throbbing cock begging for mercy. Then she bit my lower lip and pulled, pleasure for my cock, pain for my lip and I screamed. I teared a little. She laughed and went down on my cock, gave a sloppy wet BBBJ. I almost exploded into her mouth but asked her to stop and cap me on.

Then she pulled her panties a bit to the side (it's not the type with the hole for fucking) and inserted my hard cock into her and rode on me, without taking off the blue corset bra, her hair let down to one side.

She rode hard, until I came after a few minutes.

I told her she should consider bringing that corset every time she works and make it like her special feature or something, confirm popular. She looks really good in it.

- - - - -

Wah steam already. Confirm booking soon this week.
she one of my top bonks when she was in PS the last time..her awesome frenching n bbbj woohoo..will try her on 20th when i back to our shore
Old 15-12-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!
Re: Emma - Veron

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
she is quite naive...told her to be careful not to send out more photos of herself..please treat her well...
The photo I posted is from OKT website, not I dig out one. :P
As of now, no plan to find her when I have to try Xiaojie and RTF Mimi.
Old 15-12-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Excellent lunch-time bonk with emmanuelle MiMi just now.

Top-notch GFE. Felt very comfortable and at ease with her. Her Chinese is quite good, bit better than her English, i suspect. So we spoke mostly in mix of thai and mandarin, while waiting for shower and after action.

Figure & Looks : Curvy, hourglass. Very fair like prc/jap OL appearance. Exact 100% like photos. Small boobs for her build (hey, life is fair...). But already had my fill of D-cups yesterday, so didn't matter.

BBBJ : Unnecessary. Rock-hard liao seeing her backside clad in g-string panties.

Paint : Very sensitive. Pink fresh pussy. Best part is she's easily aroused and her clit gets engorged. Kept on attacking there till she cum. Hahahahhh ... made me feel like some sex-pert.

FJ : Quite a noise-maker in bed. With her OL looks, it was like acting in Jap AV So i also pump her rapid AV-style. Between the piak-piak sound and her continuous moans - definitely one of the noisiest session i had. Said she already knew i was fit by seeing my abs ... hmmm, motivation ...

RTF : Yes. If she still around next week.

She complained about not having enough customers after day 3 (that's when the Xiaojie craze started, ha?) and thinking of packing up early. Says she has a sugar daddy in bkk that is more worth her time, if not enough customers here.

Found out her $ target for her "tour" here, so if i ever want to 'bao' her

Nice sweet girl, but scarily money-minded. Everything and everyone is reduced to price tag. But hers is well-worth it. Try, won't regret!
Good info regarding sugar daddy etc that I did not manage to get. Lol, if my calculation not wrong she have less than a week here before ... I don't where will she go.
Old 15-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Hahaha, too many FR also no good, cause will attracts more attention. Best for other to FR those girls who deserve to be paying attention other than 1 or 2 girls which are popular for the past 1 week.
Old 15-12-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Good info regarding sugar daddy etc that I did not manage to get. Lol, if my calculation not wrong she have less than a week here before ... I don't where will she go.
Yah, have to listen to her complain about not getting the amount of biz expected. Said her last day is 21st, and ask me to reco her svc to my "friends" - but I say my circle is all the 乖乖 type, so cannot
Old 15-12-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Look like TP has some quality girls this time.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=635918

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=635917

Any Bro tried b4? Poor man here, Vit M limited.
Old 15-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Yah, have to listen to her complain about not getting the amount of biz expected. Said her last day is 21st, and ask me to reco her svc to my "friends" - but I say my circle is all the 乖乖 type, so cannot
Hmmm I thought we are daring. The rest are norm ? Lol
Old 15-12-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
Look like TP has some quality girls this time.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=635918

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=635917

Any Bro tried b4? Poor man here, Vit M limited.
Think I saw them b4. Not sure which stable back then
Old 16-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to try a new club yesterday (sex senses) as i normally stick to 2 to 3 places.

I was suprised to find out the okt was actually an old friend from on my previous establishments which took all the headache out of selecting a girl as i asked him for his recommendation.. he knows the type of girl i like and will give me his honest view whether any of the current bstch are suited.. he mentioned 2 girls and i decided to settle on May.. the apartment is central and easy to get into.

I think tatoos on a girl are quite sexy and May has a few.. nice hot body and she canspeak ok english.. she gives anawesome bbbj and seems to be enjoying her work...

A nice girl with the right attitude - rtf hell yeall

Looking forward to see what 2017 brings for this new club as i think we are in for a treat !!
Old 16-12-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Had the opportunity to meet up with Xiaojie yesterday. Had a few hit and misses when I went to previous stables, but I do think she is worth a little mention. In terms of service its personal preference, I'm not up for commando level service but more intimate type of feels.

Most as what is said, in the skills department you won't find a commando. She is more gentle and sweet, more like a young lady you would like to take care of. Her level of English is rather good and like to keep the conversation going.

Her cat bath is really gentle and arousing, followed by a shallow BJ. Nice cute moans so don't expect someone to make like wild AV moaning during the session. Nice lady, can support but do take care of her.
Old 16-12-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Latemex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shout out about dolly from dh.
She ask me help out with fr after my rtf. So here I am lol.

First off - she's shorter and not the skinny kind but her curves are at the right places. This makes rubba rubba in the toilet a lot more interesting.
2nd- very service oriented. After action she massages me. Totally nonstop working. + point for attitude.
3rd - she's very very tight.

As I was going back to the room from the shower another girl blocked my path. Standing there in her red tube top holding her assets in, she was eyeing me the whole way. I returned the glance, looking into her eye for the next moment. As I grab her by the waist to move her away from the door, she planted a kiss on my neck and whispered "I'll be waiting for you"

Back in the room, Dolly was apologizing while I'm making sense of what just happened. So I asked
"what's your friends name?"
"Helen"

Oh boy. Kana Kc Liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1