The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 15-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

What's Princess Yukii archetype like? Ah Lian? University student? Corporate Highflyer?
Old 15-08-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Btw, I was discussing with my friend who told me that I shouldn't be too specific in the wishlist as we are the subs, even though I'm the paying person. Is there such an etiquette within the community?
Old 16-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Subcarpet2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
Btw, I was discussing with my friend who told me that I shouldn't be too specific in the wishlist as we are the subs, even though I'm the paying person. Is there such an etiquette within the community?
IMO if they label themselves as a professional dominatrix, it's considered a client oriented service and they're here to fulfill your fetishes in a BDSM context. You are still a paying client.

Fetishes are very broad and to make the experience worthwhile for both parties it's better to be more specific in what turns you on. For example "I like foot worship" vs "I like getting gagged by feet in stockings". Communication is important to avoid a disappointing session.

However, do not send her a scripted scene to follow or direct her on what to do for how long. She's the one who decides that.
Outfit requests are reasonable for some.
Once the session starts, she's the one with control over it we'll just have to obey. Just my 2 cents
Old 16-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Mistress Ana is good at what she does.

Enjoy your session!

B 'n' Y
Thanks for feedback much appreciated
Old 16-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
I will disagree .... Domme are not mind readers so, if you do not explain your kink in specific, she would not be able conduct the session to your satisfaction. Even worse, what if she does something that will totally turn you off, eg kick you balls when you actually love grovelling at her feet.

However, your wish list should be within her list of activities as well or not in her hard limit zone. If in doubt, contact her for clarification. Most Dommes do not like time wasters, so, make sure your ask something that is not readily found on her website/ads ...etc. If possible clarify everything within 1-2 messages.

Having very complicated scenarios might also turn them (Domme) off .....
Old 16-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Goddess Xenia

Long overdue review of my return session with Goddess Xenia...

I should first state that Xenia is my 'dream domme' - my ideal figure type; fair and slim with B-cuppers and leggy, a bona-fide former OL, perfectly manicured and pedicured (she once spent more than 8 hours doing her mani/pedi because she was dissatisfied with the first attempt and had them redone). She's also the classy/sophisticated type who uses her beauty and poise to seduce and bring you under her total control, without having to assume a strict and berating persona. All the while having an evil smile....

So I will be biased since I'm besotted with her...

I met her in between her international domme sessions, when she was back in Sg for a few days. This lady is going places so grab the Sg sessions whenever you can. She's always off to some place or another. Anyway, this time she was in sexy lingerie, a departure from my usual request for OL outfits. I had picked up a new pair of heels from a shop nearby and she had already won 50% of the battle when I saw her wearing them.

The session started off with heels and foot worship. What followed was the most severe bullwhipping I have experienced... She had just received her new long bullwhip and I was the 'lucky one' she would experiment on.... I have never gone beyond medium pain levels and she pushed my limits to a new level... to the point of tears. Sweetly smiling with a tinge of evil in her eyes with each stroke.... Perhaps it would be normal for folk who are primarily masochists, but it was a whole new experience for me... I had given her my virgin tears. And she had given me my first marks that would not heal for a couple of weeks. Nothing on the butt where she was aiming for, but the long tail had wrapped around my waist and left marks on the side.... I have been looking fondly at the marks but they have all but healed now. I think I have become more masochist after that session and now actually get excited thinking about what she did....

I was then rewarded with more foot worship and by then I felt so submissive that it wasn't long before I could contain my load no more...

Goddess Xenia's details here:
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...ulness/4163631
Old 16-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Davelee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a session with Mistress Yura last week and i can say that she is worth every dollar. She has this aura of confidence about her that i find very attractive. Plus she's pretty hot and enjoys what she does. I particularly love the way she lowers the volume of her voice to a whisper while tormenting you. Very hot.
Old 17-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davelee12 View Post
I had a session with Mistress Yura last week and i can say that she is worth every dollar. She has this aura of confidence about her that i find very attractive. Plus she's pretty hot and enjoys what she does. I particularly love the way she lowers the volume of her voice to a whisper while tormenting you. Very hot.
Maybe she doesn't want other people to hear the kinky sound ..
Old 17-08-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

kinky you mean this is bdsm type?
Old 18-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davelee12 View Post
Yup agree bro. That's what I like about Princess Yura. Young, pretty and knows how to command respect and easily can tell she loves what she's doing . Heard she's hosting today so those keen to book I think u can email her
Old 18-08-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Goddess Xenia

Long overdue review of my return session with Goddess Xenia...

I should first state that Xenia is my 'dream domme' - my ideal figure type; fair and slim with B-cuppers and leggy, a bona-fide former OL, perfectly manicured and pedicured (she once spent more than 8 hours doing her mani/pedi because she was dissatisfied with the first attempt and had them redone). She's also the classy/sophisticated type who uses her beauty and poise to seduce and bring you under her total control, without having to assume a strict and berating persona. All the while having an evil smile....

So I will be biased since I'm besotted with her...

I met her in between her international domme sessions, when she was back in Sg for a few days. This lady is going places so grab the Sg sessions whenever you can. She's always off to some place or another. Anyway, this time she was in sexy lingerie, a departure from my usual request for OL outfits. I had picked up a new pair of heels from a shop nearby and she had already won 50% of the battle when I saw her wearing them.

The session started off with heels and foot worship. What followed was the most severe bullwhipping I have experienced... She had just received her new long bullwhip and I was the 'lucky one' she would experiment on.... I have never gone beyond medium pain levels and she pushed my limits to a new level... to the point of tears. Sweetly smiling with a tinge of evil in her eyes with each stroke.... Perhaps it would be normal for folk who are primarily masochists, but it was a whole new experience for me... I had given her my virgin tears. And she had given me my first marks that would not heal for a couple of weeks. Nothing on the butt where she was aiming for, but the long tail had wrapped around my waist and left marks on the side.... I have been looking fondly at the marks but they have all but healed now. I think I have become more masochist after that session and now actually get excited thinking about what she did....

I was then rewarded with more foot worship and by then I felt so submissive that it wasn't long before I could contain my load no more...

Goddess Xenia's details here:
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...ulness/4163631
Bro, rave review. How would you compare her against Aanya, which IMHO, is still the best local I have ever tried.
Old 19-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Yup agree bro. That's what I like about Princess Yura. Young, pretty and knows how to command respect and easily can tell she loves what she's doing . Heard she's hosting today so those keen to book I think u can email her
Local scene is healthy and picking up ... currently we have
Aanja, Candy, Luna, Minky, Rebecca, Savee, Yura, Yuki, Lain (retired but still can session if pay a bit premium). There are others that session but very private and they don't advertise at all .....

Other, ML/Domme An'Er, Snow ...
Old 19-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

What about Yuki? Any feedback?
Old 20-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Local scene is healthy and picking up ... currently we have
Aanja, Candy, Luna, Minky, Rebecca, Savee, Yura, Yuki, Lain (retired but still can session if pay a bit premium). There are others that session but very private and they don't advertise at all .....

Other, ML/Domme An'Er, Snow ...
Might dilute the quality of the scene though.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Bro, rave review. How would you compare her against Aanya, which IMHO, is still the best local I have ever tried.
All comes down to personal taste between the two. Anya is very skilled and afterall has years of experience on Xenia. Anya is also more classic dominatrix while Xenia is sophisticated, playful and seductive. Physically I am biased towards Xenia and I do have a great chemistry with her, so I would seek out Xenia over Anya. You do however need to have a good chat with Xenia on your session needs, as there are some things she deems too personal (eg. strapon).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1