The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2015, 01:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey View Post
agreed with you bro, CP becoming a relaxing place with nightlife still available in low profile. 鸡煲,烧鸡,猪骨煲什么都有
Thanks for the up. Returned already.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-11-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow , kenna caught w FR will get shamed publicly and need bailout . seems more serious then being a thief ,cant be gf ?.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashcow View Post
wow , kenna caught w FR will get shamed publicly and need bailout . seems more serious then being a thief ,cant be gf ?.
It's ur job to prove that the gal next to u is ur "gf" loh haha
Old 13-11-2015, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

strip tease bar in china, you guess it, it is in jiangxi,video below
http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/21177342.html
Old 13-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
strip tease bar in china, you guess it, it is in jiangxi,video below
http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/21177342.html
Wah piangz like that also can!
Old 16-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Just back from ZH, CP and SZ trip. Overall not bad but this round i only managed to up 1 new gal in SZ who travel all the way from Phuket to meet me after her holiday trip.

The rest are all old stocks from previous trips Total paid for 2 gals and up 4 free ones Suppose to be 5 but 1 of the nights i am totally shag out. Even the gal follow me back from supper i no mood to up her at all.
Old 16-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Just back from ZH, CP and SZ trip. Overall not bad but this round i only managed to up 1 new gal in SZ who travel all the way from Phuket to meet me after her holiday trip.

The rest are all old stocks from previous trips Total paid for 2 gals and up 4 free ones Suppose to be 5 but 1 of the nights i am totally shag out. Even the gal follow me back from supper i no mood to up her at all.
wa , free ups .... can you share your secrets on how to make the journey fun..CP used to be able to wechat eassily but last went is wechat fail x 10 .
Old 17-11-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Health888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wa , free ups .... can you share your secrets on how to make the journey fun..CP used to be able to wechat eassily but last went is wechat fail x 10 .

Agreed!. Was there 2 weeks ago, all gals connected have a decent job. They are either not interested or choice to ignore you when you date them. Even some KTV DJs who added you are either too fat or doesn't excite you. Best is to go thru' mummy. Just have to pay more now...
Old 17-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Health888 View Post
Agreed!. Was there 2 weeks ago, all gals connected have a decent job. They are either not interested or choice to ignore you when you date them. Even some KTV DJs who added you are either too fat or doesn't excite you. Best is to go thru' mummy. Just have to pay more now...
Hmm...those I up for free 90% are non working gals with a decent job. I think is really about how to talk to them. Usually I don't straight away ask them out on the first few messages. I wait until there is some chemistry then I will ask them out. Dinner and drinks will do the trick. Why? Reason is simple

Dinner - As most of us are educated, we have better manners than the China guys. During dinner I will be as attentive as I can, show her the gentleman side of me. 50% of the battle won.

Drinks - Some alcohol will help to get her to loosen up a bit. By this moment u should know what are your success rate.

Oh last but not least.. you need a decent photo on your we chat. No need handsome or what. Just need your bloody face. If you don't even have that then nobody will add u.
Old 18-11-2015, 04:11 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Health888 View Post
' mummy. Just have to pay more now...
video on the latest sex scene in dongguan
http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/21304963.html
Old 18-11-2015, 04:34 AM
Samster

video on increasing streetwalker prices in dg
http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/218219...l#vid=21821903
Old 19-11-2015, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
be careful when you date married women in china,here is why
http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/20551382.html
Old 20-11-2015, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
another china police vice raid video from the past,
http://v.qq.com/cover/j/j88bgifwpd6r...id=w01231musqv
Old 20-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, u are the man...

Salute to u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Hmm...those I up for free 90% are non working gals with a decent job. I think is really about how to talk to them. Usually I don't straight away ask them out on the first few messages. I wait until there is some chemistry then I will ask them out. Dinner and drinks will do the trick. Why? Reason is simple

Dinner - As most of us are educated, we have better manners than the China guys. During dinner I will be as attentive as I can, show her the gentleman side of me. 50% of the battle won.

Drinks - Some alcohol will help to get her to loosen up a bit. By this moment u should know what are your success rate.

Oh last but not least.. you need a decent photo on your we chat. No need handsome or what. Just need your bloody face. If you don't even have that then nobody will add u.

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 23-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 19
bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!

Any boss in CP now? How is CP condition? Im going for work nearby there.... any KTV still operating there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1