The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johntank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Good place to go. Will go when need some release.
Old 16-12-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Matinoreo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How are all the ground level MPs?
Old 16-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Matinoreo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hows the 2nd MP on the right beside the once bookstore, she looks quite pretty, cleavage also quite nice
Old 16-12-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Who went Lin before ? Any detail of this huge boobs lady same shop with michelle
Old 17-12-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Who went Lin before ? Any detail of this huge boobs lady same shop with michelle
Tried lin once before. To me she is quite pretty. Body also considered not bad. Service wise she did not rush me and willing to dirty talk. Doesnt ask you to cum quickly like the viet shop on the same level.
Old 17-12-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
Tried lin once before. To me she is quite pretty. Body also considered not bad. Service wise she did not rush me and willing to dirty talk. Doesnt ask you to cum quickly like the viet shop on the same level.
I tried her before too... Service quite good... she's tight, can moan and dirty talk as well... wun rush you to finish.. worth a try
Old 17-12-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 22
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, which joint is Lin working at? Level 5 where the door are always closed and only open when we walked past? Can share? Thanks bro.
For me, if I go Parklane, I will usually patronize level 3 Elena, her massage is good, and not to mention her specialty HDLY. My sore or tight areas are usually relieved and loosened after the session... something really worth considering.
Old 17-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Skinny lady at level 3. Whic bro can pls?
Old 17-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Just saw one quite ok looking milf level 1. Above Mc. Anyone tried her. She quote 30mins $30
Old 17-12-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Deadtown when I was there on sat
Old 17-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TuaYaPek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My advice is DON'T WASTE YOUR HARD EARN $$$ ON ALL THESE JOINTS UNLESS U GOT A V GOOD BARGAIN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matinoreo View Post
How are all the ground level MPs?
Old 17-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
Bro, which joint is Lin working at? Level 5 where the door are always closed and only open when we walked past? Can share? Thanks bro.
For me, if I go Parklane, I will usually patronize level 3 Elena, her massage is good, and not to mention her specialty HDLY. My sore or tight areas are usually relieved and loosened after the session... something really worth considering.
Yup bro. Thats the one. Think michelle is working there too.
Old 17-12-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yup bro. Thats the one. Think michelle is working there too.
Yup I went to find lin today as was nearby as my last session I went Michelle and was quite engross with Lin .. just tell I want to hj and say an amount she accepted , she is rather good and patient as i too Long to cum , body once she had nice tits .. if she was younger I believe she will be a an angpai ..
Old 20-12-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 22
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold

Lin’s boobs quite a handful too, 36C?
Old 20-12-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Used to try the level 1 corner shop for quick release when worked late. Typically go before she close and sometimes she will offer lower rates.

Recently, decide to roam the level 3 stretch. Ditched my colleagues after lunch at the Nasi Padang place, decided to use the toilet at level 3. Walked past the corner shop and was “invited” in by the ml because she needs to start her first “sales” after opening the shop.
Opt for a quick 30 mins and go direct to dessert.

Left satisfied and recharged to continue working.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread