The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
beamsboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bukit Timah Massage with Blue Balls

Not sure if anyone know this massage at bukit timah but went to this massage recently and took up 1 and 1/2 hours. Before i went down i look at their facebook and call them up to book and appointment first. They have around quite a number of ladies to choose from and was pretty legit.

i took 1 1/2 hour of vital care and for the first hour it was pretty good massage with the lady extremely good at asking where would i required more attention at. However towards the last 30th mins when i flip over, the lady went out first for a quick hand wash and after that came back and tear off my paper underwear and gave me a very good gua gen. For the next 25mins, my dick and balls was extremely stroke and oiled up till i almost cum. However she ask me not to do so in order not to waste my money. The last 5 mins, i already buay tahan big time and ask her to stroke faster and here's the weird part. She say they dont do hand job here and ask me to finish on my own. Feeling extremely horny, i decided to finish myself here with her stroking my balls and before i shoot, she left the room leaving me to finish stuff on my own.

Anyone has any experience in this timah joint? Or isit this particular lady only? She pretty good looking though ...

if you want me to share, kindly share any west area ladies before i release them to you~

Last edited by beamsboy; 16-12-2018 at 02:22 AM.
Old 16-12-2018, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Timah Massage with Blue Balls

Sounds like a professional cheat and a waste of time and money to let the customer ppc himself.
Old 16-12-2018, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact. Did not mind and go try
Old 16-12-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Sounds like a professional cheat and a waste of time and money to let the customer ppc himself.
So true bro !!
Old 16-12-2018, 07:50 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Some prostate shit again?

That u gota pay $88 or more for such rubbish?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
beamsboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Didnt pay the masseurs any additional money so im not sure where did i get cheated on...

Its only the massage fee that i pay.
Old 16-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamsboy View Post
Didnt pay the masseurs any additional money so im not sure where did i get cheated on...

Its only the massage fee that i pay.
How much did u pay for your massage fee? $88?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

happened to me last fri...extremely dissapointed cos previously they gave special...but last fri left me hanging...idiotic place
Old 16-12-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
crabbbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

vital care...is it the spa that start with R?
Old 17-12-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother can share?
Old 19-12-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Opp the army camp?
Old 19-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Think the ML want to help you save $$. If shoot out, you need to pay extra $50, where got hua?
Old 19-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro,mind to share?thanks
Old 19-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

I think I know where the place is
One thing I dont like is there are no attached bathroom there, and the girls standard has drop there nowadays
Old 20-12-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Some prostate shit again?

That u gota pay $88 or more for such rubbish?
yes, you are probably right! same old shit!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1