The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
No leh

Your News Bey Chun Leh...Who You Heard From???
Yo Bro, you got to know most of your viet friends thru me. So who do you think i heard it from? :P
Old 17-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Yo Bro, you got to know most of your viet friends thru me. So who do you think i heard it from? :P
The current one not thru you leh...also current one no link with those u know anymore and the viet i know myself is more than the one thru you roi...so cant be u know anything unless i say it myself
Old 17-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, heard that you going to HCM with her during TET to meet her parents? Good Luck
Most likely I go during April after my USA trip....No Need Luck Her Daughter want me not her mum...her mum know about me roi
Old 17-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Most likely I go during April after my USA trip....No Need Luck Her Daughter want me not her mum...her mum know about me roi
Bro, u have underestimated the power of vietnamese parents.
Old 17-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
The current one not thru you leh...also current one no link with those u know anymore and the viet i know myself is more than the one thru you roi...so cant be u know anything unless i say it myself
Bro, u got the know the current one thru kang and u got to know kang thru me.. heheheh But u told someone in Vietnam about it. Nevertheless, its your own affair, i won't want to comment
Old 17-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssilverzoommer View Post
I am planning to go over maybe after CNY with one friends through a agency but it not comfirmed yet, roughly budget as below:

Whole package : $5K wo wedding dinner & 10K w everything
Ang Pao : $200~500 for the gals family members
Gold : Standard 四点金
Gals Checkup : Included (check virginity)
Duration : 5 days
Group of 2 to 3 person each trip so that agency can take good care of our needs.
Bro, so you prepare to go over for marriage or look see?
Old 17-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Bro MilfMilf,

You want to follow him to Vietnam and BEO the potential brides' MOTHERs ? You NICK gives me that impression leh ?
Old 18-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Well. well well!! what i have missed out these few days? Haha seems like quite a bit....i will try to address as many points that were discussed as possible.....some my opinion and some general hearsay..

1.) relationship with a working girl.

well, most of these gals are here to make money and that is their top priority. Most of them will put relationship aside but instead be seemingly involved in a relationship in order to sponge money (this is the general sentiment).

I think that this is a very general stereotype by many people and many man who maybe are having sour grapes. Vietnamese gals are not as scheming as some gals from Ch... True, they may be here for the money but i have heard from many that they come to work with the hope of finding someone they can spend together with for life. Most of them are trying to kill two birds with one stone. Cos if they go through agency need fees. So true love can be and have occured many a times amongst these working ladies and our singaporean bros. I have known a few that are going strong and have been together for at least 5 yrs and above.

2.) True Love?

As one bro here was pondering if his gf really loves him, all i can say , like what bro singviet had mentioned is that time will tell. Do not be too quick to make a judgement especially when you do not know each other well enough. Spend more time with her and find out what kind of a person she relly is.
But i would like to think that most gals are in fact savers of money than spenders.(P.S Bro Singviet what say you on this??) Anyway, here i end with my fav. quote for this paragraph: Love Does not Measures; It just Gives!

3.) Loyal??

Yes!! Absolutely!! Once a Vietnamese gal alls for you, boy you are the luckiest man on earth. to avoid sounding stereotypical, i would say that the Majority of them are very loyal. I have seen many gals who stopped working completely or have made many sacrifices just so that they can be with the man they love. And Yes, they do expect undivided loyalty from their other half cos they will feel damn hurt if they found out their partners cheating!!! its a crime punishable by Death!! haha no la but u see my point right?

One think i found quite common amongst vietnamese girls is that they tend to keep damn quiet and ignore when they are angry with you. well, i dunno but it seems that they expect you to be able to figure out why they are angry and so make apologies to them. This is one thing that i have been trying to change in my wife cos sometimes i REALLY dunno what i have done and she will keep quiet even whwn i keep asking her. hmmmm anyone bros face similar situation when ur other half is angry with you???
Old 18-01-2007, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally pposted by casannova03

I think that this is a very general stereotype by many people and many man who maybe are having sour grapes. Vietnamese gals are not as scheming as some gals from Ch...

As one bro here was pondering if his gf really loves him, all i can say , like what bro singviet had mentioned is that time will tell.....

Loyal?? Yes!! Absolutely!! Once a Vietnamese gal alls for you, boy you are the luckiest man on earth...
Bro, thanks for sharing your thoughts...
I also think that Viet gals are not as scheming as PRC. Thats why i prefer viet gal. The one bro that is pondering is me. I will contiunue contacting and seeing my viet gf and let time tell... hope she is the loyal type.
Old 18-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
2.) True Love?

As one bro here was pondering if his gf really loves him, all i can say , like what bro singviet had mentioned is that time will tell. Do not be too quick to make a judgement especially when you do not know each other well enough. Spend more time with her and find out what kind of a person she relly is.
But i would like to think that most gals are in fact savers of money than spenders.(P.S Bro Singviet what say you on this??) Anyway, here i end with my fav. quote for this paragraph: Love Does not Measures; It just Gives!

3.) Loyal??

Yes!! Absolutely!! Once a Vietnamese gal alls for you, boy you are the luckiest man on earth. to avoid sounding stereotypical, i would say that the Majority of them are very loyal. I have seen many gals who stopped working completely or have made many sacrifices just so that they can be with the man they love. And Yes, they do expect undivided loyalty from their other half cos they will feel damn hurt if they found out their partners cheating!!! its a crime punishable by Death!! haha no la but u see my point right?

One think i found quite common amongst vietnamese girls is that they tend to keep damn quiet and ignore when they are angry with you. well, i dunno but it seems that they expect you to be able to figure out why they are angry and so make apologies to them. This is one thing that i have been trying to change in my wife cos sometimes i REALLY dunno what i have done and she will keep quiet even whwn i keep asking her. hmmmm anyone bros face similar situation when ur other half is angry with you???

i do agree with bro casannova03 that vietnamese gals are savers. Let me elaborate on this a bit. The thing about vietnamese gals is that you need to convince her that you are the MAN she loves totally. This may take a bit of time and lots of patience and understanding. I will recommend bros to COMMUNICATE well with your vietnamese spouse. TALK to them regularly and let them UNDERSTAND the hardships you go thru at work to bring the bread home. Also bring her to Singapore to see how hard singaporeans work to earn a living. She will understand thru time.

Once she's convince that you are the MAN she loves, she will be LOYAL and do anything for you. She will think for you and try to save for you. This is what i am going thru now. My wife knows that life in Singapore is not easy and she saves for the kids and me. Caring and understanding.

I do understand that man tend to wonder off track often. But do keep it from your vietnamese spouse. And DO NOT tackle any other vietnamese gals that she knows. Vietnamese gals are good gossipers. Before you know it, she's already sick of your actions. They expect you to be loyal as what they are loyal to you. As what Bro casannova03 had said, they will keep very quiet when angry. Do not pressure them to tell you what's wrong immediately. Give them some time, maybe 30 mins, and they will tell you. make them laugh and they will be good again.

Again, i am not stereotyping anybody. if you think your vietnamese spouse is different, do share with other bros here. We are very eager to hear something different
Old 18-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
If You Think She Is Right....Say Sorry....
If You Think She Is Right.....Dont Argue With Her Anymore....Keep Quiet....Also Need To Say Sorry...

Old 18-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, u got the know the current one thru kang and u got to know kang thru me.. heheheh But u told someone in Vietnam about it. Nevertheless, its your own affair, i won't want to comment
Wah Like That Link No End One....If Link Like That...Then Back To The Start I Know Her Thru' SammyBoy Should Be Correct
Old 18-01-2007, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 18
ssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
I will probably go with him & if happened to see any one suitable than i also end my balechor life lor
Old 18-01-2007, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, u have underestimated the power of vietnamese parents.
Totally agreed. I experienced once. That was my 1st VN gf. Her mum objected like hell because they were quite well off and Im very poor. 2nd Vn gf mama also objected initially but later gave in when she saw her daughter insisting to be with me. But eventually left her to be with my current VN gf. This one, the mama also hard to handle. Please wish me lots of luck during this visit to VN. IF nothing wrong, June can ROM liao. By the way, after ROM can straight apply for HDB right? No need to wait for her to have PR right? Anyone can enlighten me?
Old 18-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssilverzoommer View Post
I will probably go with him & if happened to see any one suitable than i also end my balechor life lor
If anyone interested, just email me to tell me your age, job status and your requirements. When Im in my GF hometown, I will keep a lookout for you guys. If suitable, I will bring pic back to Singapore. If you think can, then you correspond with her yourself. No need pay me. Just treat me drink coffee can already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1