The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadakok View Post
Guys what is Ace and where is it?
What a silly question! Please read the older postings and you will know!
You wanna fuck but want others to spoonfeed you?
Old 23-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oldpunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadakok View Post
Guys what is Ace and where is it?
I haven't been there yet but this link is from a posters signature.

http://www.streetdirectory.com.my/ma...ravel_site_35/
Old 23-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpunter View Post
I haven't been there yet but this link is from a posters signature.

http://www.streetdirectory.com.my/ma...ravel_site_35/
It is Complex Electronic Ace on the map.
Old 23-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at ACE last night, Tuesday 12am - 2.30am

Suprised to see so many girls working. Quite a few nice ones (all Viet), not even one SYT PRC spotted.. But end up did not choose any so just went home.

But things are looking good for the Viet side (more & more potential diamonds) while PRC really cannot even see anymore (all aunty face, dont even dare look)..

By the way, I wonder why this past week all the taikors in this thread dont post anything.. Must be busy it seems..
Old 25-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Was at ACE last night, Tuesday 12am - 2.30am

Suprised to see so many girls working. Quite a few nice ones (all Viet), not even one SYT PRC spotted.. But end up did not choose any so just went home.

But things are looking good for the Viet side (more & more potential diamonds) while PRC really cannot even see anymore (all aunty face, dont even dare look)..

By the way, I wonder why this past week all the taikors in this thread dont post anything.. Must be busy it seems..
All nice looking and young PRC's are not willing to come to ACE liao. Now back to the "good" old days when only MILF dominated the old Peng Hwa food court located nearby before shifted to the new site as New Peng Hwa then now deserted as a failure.

We, the old cocks, are still active in ACE (with some very active day and night) but seldom like to post anymore liao, especially after the demise of Grand Old Duke of ACE and SOS, the late Sengseng.

We leave the FR's to the new wave of ACE cheongsters.

In fact some newbies just came into this thread and ask silly questions about where the hell is ACE??? Dunno, then dun go loh.

Save sperm and money.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 25-03-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
All nice looking and young PRC's are not willing to come to ACE liao. Now back to the "good" old days when only MILF dominated the old Peng Hwa food court located nearby before shifted to the new site as New Peng Hwa then now deserted as a failure.

We, the old cocks, are still active in ACE (with some very active day and night) but seldom like to post anymore liao, especially after the demise of Grand Old Duke of ACE and SOS, the late Sengseng.

We leave the FR's to the new wave of ACE cheongsters.

In fact some newbies just came into this thread and ask silly questions about where the hell is ACE??? Dunno, then dun go loh.

Save sperm and money.

Many Old Cocks like us now swimming like submarine liao.
We, old Cocks try to meet up whenever possible.

Only just last week, Me and PomPom meetup and happy boom boom.
PomPom know which Viet Chickens i wallop that night.
So many NEW Viet Chickens doing merry go round parading their best Ass.

We saw Camel....Thuy....Saigon Yen (NEW FB of one our handsome Taikor here)....HoneyPot (Ex-FB of one OTHER Magnet Taikor here)....Chilli Padi Saigon Big Sister...LadyBird....Berlian...Hong Li aka Bushy Bottom....Ana the Petite with her Mixed Looking Damn gooding looks....etc

saas<----Next!
Old 28-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post

Many Old Cocks like us now swimming like submarine liao.
We, old Cocks try to meet up whenever possible.

Only just last week, Me and PomPom meetup and happy boom boom.
PomPom know which Viet Chickens i wallop that night.

We saw Camel....Thuy....Saigon Yen (NEW FB of one our handsome Taikor here)....HoneyPot (Ex-FB of one OTHER Magnet Taikor here)....Chilli Padi Saigon Big Sister...LadyBird....Berlian...Hong Li aka Bushy Bottom....Ana the Petite with her Mixed Looking Damn gooding looks....etc
Wah liao. Free overnight for one night you say FB already.

Truth is, I dind't see her for almost 2 weeks already...because there are so many new ones to try.

I hear the Chairman go out with dinner with 3 girls. .........
Old 28-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Wah liao. Free overnight for one night you say FB already.

Truth is, I dind't see her for almost 2 weeks already...because there are so many new ones to try.

I hear the Chairman go out with dinner with 3 girls. .........
Aiks...Dinner also you know ar?
Actually i was suprise that even Lily also know the details even though it happen only just under 2 hours that time.
it show that Viet TV8 is damn gooding.

it was impromptu hotpot that night at Kuchai Lama NSK.
Last Saturday was suppose to be visiting Thean Hou Temple morning but as expected, Thuy slept thru the appointment which she did say sorry eventually.

Well, since i was there early at about 9:30am, decided to hunt and sexcercise whoever fancy me at that time.
Out of the blue,
MisterCity call saying "yo bro, what you doing now"
i reply that i am at ACE now and would you like to join me?
MisterCity reply "Wait...tu tu tu tu...line went dead!!!! (joking ya)

Meanwhile while waiting for MisterCity to join me,
At Darkside VVIP table,3 brave VietCong ladies take turn trying to convince me they offer anything i request...Yummy
Price range RM70 to RM80

As usual when MisterCity and Me get down washing eye and chatting away to update what happening in our cheionging activities.
We both take turn patronising the NEW "Economy Rice" stall.
My Flying KITE Thuy finally make appearance at around 1pm, saw me and apologies to me but i didn't say a word, she walk off quietly.

After sometimes, Thuy come again pestering....etc ...damn Heart too soft...so ended up going up sexcercise at her room again.
oh ya, she is Hallo Kitty die-HARD fan....bedsheet...toys...almost everything in her room all Hallo Kitty.

GUess what, while MisterCity waiting for me, somehow either he hunted or hunted by lovely Lily lo.
we meet up again at 1st floor sitting at bright side.

it seem Lily after "hammered" by MisterCity come and sit with our handsome MisterCity for almost duration of the night, only occasionally butterfly to look for customer. Remind me of DragonFly and Small Jade.

While both of us chatting, suddenly we spotted Meso standing at railing trying to "eye-lectrify" some Viet Ladies.
Meso later join us and continue long distance "eye_lectrifying" from where he sit.

Oh ya, at about 5pm,
leaving Meso and MisterCity at ACE
while travel with 3 Viet Ladies to some hotpot at Kuchai Lama NSK.

Join back Meso,MrCity and Shylook.
Get to watch Lily and Shylook having some kuaci throwing activities.
and of course, Ana come and sit on top of me as usual (before the Hotspot Dinner)
We get to meet some the of girls getting girls to our table.
Saturday was damn busy and almost full to brim.

Meso
i believe ended with the youngest and sweetest Thai girl there.
Pisau really bloom into "SUMO" size.

Now
MrCity have NEW sticky Viet Lily at ACE.

While,
KonKam still envision in Camel "downunder"
Camel look so "kawaii" when she arrives at ACE with leather backpack.
Ask Meso,MrCity...That night, Camel look outstanding.

Like PaperCutz saying, there still many "bonkable" ladies out there.
oh ya YOUR NEW FB
(insider source) got Malay BF who visit her almost every evening which is the reason she stop work in the evening unless her Malay BF is not free.

One more thing, you are right when you mistakely pointed out someone look like her when we were there last time.
ACtually it is her Sister, elder sister i believe.
(Some say she is a doctor back home vietnam but from what i remember during the good time, should be her brother in law which mean her sister husband)

saas<----Next!
Old 28-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Aiks...Dinner also you know ar?
Actually i was suprise that even Lily also know the details even though it happen only just under 2 hours that time.
it show that Viet TV8 is damn gooding.

it was impromptu hotpot that night at Kuchai Lama NSK.
Last Saturday was suppose to be visiting Thean Hou Temple morning but as expected, Thuy slept thru the appointment which she did say sorry eventually.

Well, since i was there early at about 9:30am, decided to hunt and sexcercise whoever fancy me at that time.
Out of the blue,
MisterCity call saying "yo bro, what you doing now"
i reply that i am at ACE now and would you like to join me?
MisterCity reply "Wait...tu tu tu tu...line went dead!!!! (joking ya)

Meanwhile while waiting for MisterCity to join me,
At Darkside VVIP table,3 brave VietCong ladies take turn trying to convince me they offer anything i request...Yummy
Price range RM70 to RM80

As usual when MisterCity and Me get down washing eye and chatting away to update what happening in our cheionging activities.
We both take turn patronising the NEW "Economy Rice" stall.
My Flying KITE Thuy finally make appearance at around 1pm, saw me and apologies to me but i didn't say a word, she walk off quietly.

After sometimes, Thuy come again pestering....etc ...damn Heart too soft...so ended up going up sexcercise at her room again.
oh ya, she is Hallo Kitty die-HARD fan....bedsheet...toys...almost everything in her room all Hallo Kitty.

GUess what, while MisterCity waiting for me, somehow either he hunted or hunted by lovely Lily lo.
we meet up again at 1st floor sitting at bright side.

it seem Lily after "hammered" by MisterCity come and sit with our handsome MisterCity for almost duration of the night, only occasionally butterfly to look for customer. Remind me of DragonFly and Small Jade.

While both of us chatting, suddenly we spotted Meso standing at railing trying to "eye-lectrify" some Viet Ladies.
Meso later join us and continue long distance "eye_lectrifying" from where he sit.

Oh ya, at about 5pm,
leaving Meso and MisterCity at ACE
while travel with 3 Viet Ladies to some hotpot at Kuchai Lama NSK.

Join back Meso,MrCity and Shylook.
Get to watch Lily and Shylook having some kuaci throwing activities.
and of course, Ana come and sit on top of me as usual (before the Hotspot Dinner)
We get to meet some the of girls getting girls to our table.
Saturday was damn busy and almost full to brim.

Meso
i believe ended with the youngest and sweetest Thai girl there.
Pisau really bloom into "SUMO" size.

Now
MrCity have NEW sticky Viet Lily at ACE.

While,
KonKam still envision in Camel "downunder"
Camel look so "kawaii" when she arrives at ACE with leather backpack.
Ask Meso,MrCity...That night, Camel look outstanding.

Like PaperCutz saying, there still many "bonkable" ladies out there.
oh ya YOUR NEW FB
(insider source) got Malay BF who visit her almost every evening which is the reason she stop work in the evening unless her Malay BF is not free.

One more thing, you are right when you mistakely pointed out someone look like her when we were there last time.
ACtually it is her Sister, elder sister i believe.
(Some say she is a doctor back home vietnam but from what i remember during the good time, should be her brother in law which mean her sister husband)
Yeah I know about the malay guy, although she wont admit its her boyfriend. Just frequent customer....which always sends her cat pictures. She showed me her chat logs and pictures.

Her sister looks good too...just a bit LCLY though....

The new viets a worth a test drive though. New so hopefully haven't picked up all the bad habits yet.
Old 28-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

When those old cocks reporting lidat, especially about Camel .....tempted me a lot leh, kukujiao also stand oledi

Ya, Pisau is getting from plump to FAT, challenging Elephant liao ....lidat my kukujiao shrink leh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 28-03-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
When those old cocks reporting lidat, especially about Camel .....tempted me a lot leh, kukujiao also stand oledi

Ya, Pisau is getting from plump to FAT, challenging Elephant liao ....lidat my kukujiao shrink leh
yalor...Camel that night....really look like fashion model.
My jaw drop seeing her that day.
Meso spotted her 1st when she appear after her shopping outside or maybe she have someone sending her back to work.

i even spotted GND, Bei previously when i was lepaking with Pom recently.( during one week school holiday )
As usual, the ONLY two "OLD bird" young PRC Fei Fei and Little Swallow parading as usual.

Guess only OS or Pond 9 is the only location where we can still get young NEW PRC.
As for Pisau, indeed can fight with Elephant for "SUMO" title.
Her companion look much better in many department , Meso got this "thai girl" contact.
Must try if you like hot young tomyum, a looker actually

saas<----Next!
Old 28-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:

waa... not even one i know so many new dishes to try ah?!

Quote:
same here lor... 1 month no visit ace already see all the sexperience promo banner posted big big here must really try and find time to go...

Quote:
yalor...Camel that night....really look like fashion model.
My jaw drop seeing her that day.

Her companion look much better in many department , Meso got this "thai girl" contact.
Must try if you like hot young tomyum, a looker actually
Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
The new viets a worth a test drive though. New so hopefully haven't picked up all the bad habits yet.
any tips on how to spot this thai girl and new viet? e.g. hairstyle, working hours, usual standing location, etc. PM if necessary, old bird here so please don't blast yah
Old 29-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
waa... not even one i know so many new dishes to try ah?!

same here lor... 1 month no visit ace already see all the sexperience promo banner posted big big here must really try and find time to go...

any tips on how to spot this thai girl and new viet? e.g. hairstyle, working hours, usual standing location, etc. PM if necessary, old bird here so please don't blast yah
Do what ROMAN use to do.
Stand at Railing and do "Eye Staring" Exercise.
if Meso can do it, So can you!!

Waiting for your FR then.
hehehe

saas<----Next!
Old 05-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Serious question: how is ACE during Ramadan? Are there fewer girls, than usual? Are police raids more common? Is it still worth going?

I'm planning on going in July, but not if it's an empty ghost town.
Old 05-04-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
evolution2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone who knows whether she still working in ace?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1