The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17782 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Upped your points bro. Good report!
Thank you, Bro,

Upzz you back with my humble 7 points - from Wankjanice.

Cheers
Old 05-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalibaba View Post
return ups +10, thanks bro

Thank you, Bro
Old 06-10-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Thank you, Bro
Bro loves all your FRs
Thank you bro
Never been to a Pinoy pub before haha
Had upped your points
Old 06-10-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdt View Post
Bro loves all your FRs
Thank you bro
Had upped your points
Thank you, Bro msdt,

I will up you back tomorrow after I recharge.
Cheers
Old 07-10-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdt View Post
Bro loves all your FRs
Thank you bro
Had upped your points
THank you, Bro,
Upzz you back with my humble 7 points - from Wankjanice.

Cheers
Old 12-10-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SLord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, there are two "flipper"pubs there- one along Maude Road and another along Syed Alwi road.
Can share the names of the places? I just moved somewhere nearby recently and am keen to explore. Thanks in advance!
Old 13-10-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SyntheticD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna join forces for a Pinoy bar crawl tonight?
Old 15-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
verybadbanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello All. I am new to Singapore and am really interested in going to a Pinoy pub. can anyone advise where i should go? I am staying near Golden Mile are any close to here?
Old 15-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SLord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If anyone is planning to do a crawl either tomorrow or thursday night and want to have an extra guy in the party, do msg me. I am free and would like to experience a crawl.

Thanks!
Old 17-10-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by verybadbanana View Post
Hello All. I am new to Singapore and am really interested in going to a Pinoy pub. can anyone advise where i should go? I am staying near Golden Mile are any close to here?
Bro, within walking distance ( 10-15 mins), go to Syed Alwi Road - Red Wine Pub.
Or go to Maude road ( next street) and visit Club 73.

Not the most happening of pubs but has Pinoys aplenty.
Just tell them to drink slow as Ladies Drinks are $30 or $50 or $60.

Cheers.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

HI, Bros,

have not been posting as busy with work and sleep!!!

Sunday night, I went to one of the pubs in Tanjong Pagar that I have not been frequenting for a while .
Went in and manager knew me and asked if I wanted one of the new girls.

Sat down and this girl brought over my bottle ( I had a bottle of whiskey that I had not touched for at least 3 months and they still held it for me - real respect on that note as most pubs would have consumed them).

She started hugging and kissing me all over even before I asked her name. Her name was H and I guess she must have been "trained" by the older girls on what I liked..
Eventually after about 5 mins of grabbing, I asked her if she wanted a drink and bought her a $60 stout.. I like girls to drink stout( more ex then beer by $10) as they cant gulp it down like light beer and also gets them a little drunk real fast..

And she would not let go of me all evening.
After a while, she took off her bra ( telling me easier to suck her nipples) and later even took off her panties and started rubbing her extremely wet pussy against my thigh( I was in shorts).

All in all, I bought her 4 stouts ( $240) and I thought I had a real good deal.
Over a period of 3 hours, she did two HJs. First one into a few tissues and the second ended up being wiped off on her sweater.. I told her please wash it before wearing again!!

I only wanted to visit for a while before heading to one of my regular pubs but ended up being there up to 11 pm.

Tired out after that and headed home...Stopped off for a bowl of Bak Chor Mee before going home.

But no BJs in that pub. New management is a bit strict on that. One of the girls I know, named J, was sent home because she was caught doing a BJ.

Those were the days when this pub turned on its smoke machine after 8 pm. Then all was game.....Miss those smoke machines... Great cover.....
Old 17-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
All in all, I bought her 4 stouts ( $240) and I thought I had a real good deal.
Over a period of 3 hours, she did two HJs. First one into a few tissues and the second ended up being wiped off on her sweater.. I told her please wash it before wearing again!!
Nice bro. Dont know why, but I can never cum in a pub, maybe I am just too conscious.

Good action, and worth the LDs. I have been visiting one the places I reviewed here and found a real gem in one of the girls. My last visit there, I had her dress down to her waist, bra off and sucking on them nipples. Not the whole time though, no more than a minute. Early hours and no customers so I could pull off that shit.

On a prior visit, she was more than willing to give me a HJ for 5 LDs, which was yet another failed attempt to cum. NEver disappointed with her service every time I am there. I remember the first time I was with her, she was all over me and we were making out like long lost lovers. And she was asking me what service I wanted, what she could do to/for me or what Id like to do to her. such professionalism. lol
Old 17-10-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How young are these girls?
Old 17-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
How young are these girls?
The one that sat with me was 25 but I never checked her passport.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Quote:
The one that sat with me was 25 but I never checked her passport.
Haha.
Good one bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1