The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggiestyle
Alamak bro, when u going to Hanoi? Me just left Hanoi. Try the club New Century disco near Hoen Kim Lake(sometimes have actressses,models etc)which is all the rage at this moment. The day i went was hit on the moment i step into the place.... hahaha.... have fashion show in the midddle of the dance floor somemore. KTV try the one at Legend hotel. Another disco & pick up joint is Apocalypse Now but have to go against white man lah...u know! Massage can also try at 5 star hotel Daewoo Hotel but in Vietnam no hanky panky in massage place leh...only HJ! But always bargain like crazy coz the gals normally hike up their prices by at least 50%. Btw if u staying at budget hotels they sometimes can help u 'tao pow'/full service without u leaving the hotel but ask around. Most budget hotels in the Old Quarter. Enjoy ur stay in Hanoi. & happy bonking but be safe not sorry!! Cheers!!
new century is located at trang thi street .... pretty ok joint and is open till 2am, check out the bar counters on the top floor near the entrance and on basement floor .... there is also a pub inside but never went in ....

1st trip there, managed to help 2 of my friends get FOC from a non-working gal but none for myself ...sighzzzzz

apoclayspe now have closed down....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 25-02-2005, 11:13 PM
ramtam1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

For Bros that have stayed in Fortuna hotel, do they have high speed internet access in the rooms? I see they have different types of room. Some website say got, others never mention. Will be there end of march and staying in Fortuna, so want to book the correct room.

Thanks
Old 26-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Hanoi - cheong together

greetings.. brudders with rubbers,

i will be in Hanoi, next week from Tuesday onwards for a week. anyone interested to Cheong local joints can PM me. For sure we will not go Fortuna Hotel, that is only for tourists. Fortuna is a safe bet but expensive, we will do the local and adventurous style....
Old 27-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

hello departri4u

Agree with you cheong local joint is better.

Interesting to cheong local joints, can you name some joint which you know, I am going week after next, I just came back last week, I stay in Solid Hotel, is really solid, you can bring girls in or ask the reception for young pretty solid girl, I have try 2 there....very very solid better than Fortuna girls. I have try one Fortuna girls but not as solid as local joints. Value for money only US 50 for as long as you like
Old 28-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush
I just came back last week, I stay in Solid Hotel, is really solid, you can bring girls in or ask the reception for young pretty solid girl, I have try 2 there....very very solid better than Fortuna girls. I have try one Fortuna girls but not as solid as local joints. Value for money only US 50 for as long as you like
hi bro airbrush ... can u provide more details of Solid Hotel and also your ventures in Hanoi ...

appreciate that ..

cheers
Old 28-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Samster

airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

Hello Chinaboy

Okay Solid Hotel is directly opposite Indonesia Embassy, tell the taxi in the airport Indonesia Embassy and once you reach just cross the road. When you book the room ask for window facing. You can look for male receptionist name "teng" he can speak English but when you ask him to arrange girls for you be discreet. Good time to bring girls in is after 10.00pm when the owner not around. One of the good girl to bonk her name is "Van Ann" wet and tight pussy and her friends. And you if you want massage and bonk in the day I think you have to to Fortuna Hotel which is cater for tourist, alternative is to go Hanoi Hotel near a big lake. Hope this give you some ideal of Hanoi....and one more think bring your own condom...the girl don't have condom unless you dare to fuck them raw... good luck enjoy if you will to go there.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Solid Hotel is directly opposite Indonesia Embassy, tell the taxi in the airport Indonesia Embassy and once you reach just cross the road. When you book the room ask for window facing. You can look for male receptionist name "teng" he can speak English but when you ask him to arrange girls for you be discreet. Good time to bring girls in is after 10.00pm when the owner not around.
thanks for the info, bro ...
how's the condition of the hotel rooms ... and what's the rate ??
how will u grade this hotel ....
the reason why i asked is that i have been to Fortuna Hotel, it's a nice hotel but too many house rules ... and it's not cheap ...
looking for a reasonable price good hotel ..
Quote:
One of the good girl to bonk her name is "Van Ann" wet and tight pussy and her friends.
u mean just asked the receptionist for the gals ??
how the arrangement like ??? do u get to see the gal first ??

cheers
Old 02-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

Hi Chinaboy,

Go to the reception look for Teng (Male) tell him you need girls, ask him to arranged girls for viewing. And tell him that if the girl or girls you don't like you will pay taxi fare (US$2) for each girl. Make it clear with him and repeat what you tell him at least three times. Girls US$ 50 maximum don't pay higher brother don't spoil market, and if girl service you and you ready enjoy tip her not more that US$20...normal tip US$10 will do. And remember to bring condom hor..or else you have to do raw.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Go to the reception look for Teng (Male) tell him you need girls, ask him to arranged girls for viewing. And tell him that if the girl or girls you don't like you will pay taxi fare (US$2) for each girl. Make it clear with him and repeat what you tell him at least three times. Girls US$ 50 maximum don't pay higher brother don't spoil market, and if girl service you and you ready enjoy tip her not more that US$20...normal tip US$10 will do.
thanks for the tips & advises, bro ...

Quote:
And remember to bring condom hor..or else you have to do raw.
i know about that .... thanks for the advise
Old 02-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

hi bro airbrush ... u've missed out on this question ....

how's the condition of the hotel rooms ... and what's the rate ??
how will u grade this hotel ....

many thanks
Old 02-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Samster

Hi Chinaboy

It family run hotel, choose the room with windows facing only if you want to stay there for few nights, other than that any room will do. The room interior is chinese style and very authenthic, spacial and look like a five stars setting but without the hotel facilities like sauna , pool , gym etc...publish rate is US$60 but can be lower if you bargain.....
Old 02-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
It family run hotel, choose the room with windows facing only if you want to stay there for few nights, other than that any room will do. The room interior is chinese style and very authenthic, spacial and look like a five stars setting but without the hotel facilities like sauna , pool , gym etc...publish rate is US$60 but can be lower if you bargain.....
thanks for the answer, bro airbrush ..
looks like a good hotel to stay in ...
do they provide safe in the room ??
and is it gal friendly ??

sorry for many questions ..
thansk in advance
Old 02-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Samster

yes very friendly, no safe in the room but you can put your private things in an envelope and bring to the reception, they will ask to to sign and seal with a huge scotch and it very safe...family run business.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramtam1
For Bros that have stayed in Fortuna hotel, do they have high speed internet access in the rooms? I see they have different types of room. Some website say got, others never mention. Will be there end of march and staying in Fortuna, so want to book the correct room.

Thanks
Yes, there have wireless high speed internet access at a fee. forgotten how much already. u can access anywhere within the hotel.

cheers,
sponge
Old 06-03-2005, 01:05 PM
vnboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Red face Re: Hanoi

Hi Bro,

I am based in Hanoi... anyone free to meet for coffee?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1