The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-11-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light
Chinatown : People's Park Complex

walked past the mini GL along the corner Adult R(A) shop .... very presentable and lookable and definately bonkable PRCs but wonder why no customers all standing at entrance ... also dare not try ....

privacy concerns ?

hygiene concerns ?

cost issues ?
Old 21-11-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

oooo finally got a dedicated thread for People's Park Complex, thumbs up

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 21-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
walked past the mini GL along the corner Adult R(A) shop .... very presentable and lookable and definately bonkable PRCs but wonder why no customers all standing at entrance ... also dare not try ....

privacy concerns ?

hygiene concerns ?

cost issues ?
that stretch is well known and daring

privacy concern? once go into the shop, lock door start service.
the MLs quite daring

hygiene issues? most shops have a washing basin

cost issue? i got FJ for as low as$ 80 and as high as $150. Depends on ur nego skills and how desperate the ML is. My fav is still the milf lady boss who own several shops there. some 2nd /3rd floor shops own by her from Harbin. PR now. she is into toning her body now. slimmer, sexier and wetter.
Old 21-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
that stretch is well known and daring

privacy concern? once go into the shop, lock door start service.
the MLs quite daring

hygiene issues? most shops have a washing basin

cost issue? i got FJ for as low as$ 80 and as high as $150. Depends on ur nego skills and how desperate the ML is. My fav is still the milf lady boss who own several shops there. some 2nd /3rd floor shops own by her from Harbin. PR now. she is into toning her body now. slimmer, sexier and wetter.
worth a try then but now another dilemna ... which one to choose .. all also juicy and yummy
Old 21-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
oooo finally got a dedicated thread for People's Park Complex, thumbs up
want to avoid confusion .... with sister joint
Old 21-11-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

just went up to 4th floor ... quite mysterious there ... but more privacy more secluded
Old 21-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
just went up to 4th floor ... quite mysterious there ... but more privacy more secluded
Wow, I never know 4th floor got more surprises. Always tot that floor is mainly travel agent and offices...

Got any cheo cheo MILF?
Old 30-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

4th floor nothing much. Just tried one at level 2. Her name is lily and she's much older than the rest of the girls. Boobs were a good handful (C cup). Went for a hj and shot on her boobs. Good thing about going there early is that u get to do what u want (upon request).
Going PP Centre now.

total dmg: $50
Old 05-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
4th floor nothing much. Just tried one at level 2. Her name is lily and she's much older than the rest of the girls. Boobs were a good handful (C cup). Went for a hj and shot on her boobs. Good thing about going there early is that u get to do what u want (upon request).
Going PP Centre now.

Does the $50 include normal massage fee of say $30? SO total 50+30 = $80??

I just came back from there. Went to the shop near the corner and paid 30+50!!

There is a fair skin MILF near the shop away from the corner with nice looking tits!! She probably the oldest there. But might try her next time
Old 05-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeap big boss lady X...W... own all the shops now plus a few hot pot shops. she hot always bonk her...
too bad my old fav lady gone already.

if not regular she will milk you ...lol. miss that place.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post

wa, not regular will milk you. so nice of her.

just kidding.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know there still have.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
yeap big boss lady X...W... own all the shops now plus a few hot pot shops. she hot always bonk her...
too bad my old fav lady gone already.

ya..i bonk.few times liao..
Old 05-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
ya..i bonk.few times liao..

been bonking her for 10 years already back when she working with that mean boss lady on level 2 . dont know how many upgrades she got and how many time already. haha.

damn. miss it when she and linda /coco use to work 2nd floor. now that shop coffe shop..wtf. use to have night time parties at her shop.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Going PP Centre now.

the furthest parlour?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread