The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 6
nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!
Thumbs up 🌻36D✔ Nude Syt English Speaking Jap Nuru B2B Auth Msg 69BJ JG HDLY BooB fuck×2Hj

36D BUSTY 爱不释手 Nuru B2B女神 Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE! Spectacular Authentic Massage Services
36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

★WhatsApp ONLY/ NO CALLS★
Carol @ https://wa.link/6n1n8c 9618 6669
Morning 10am to Mid-night 12am

Name: Carol
Look: 8.5/10 [台妹Look]
Origin : local Chinese
Ht/Wt : 163/48
Bustline : 36D 100% NATURAL
Room: Big & Nice Cozy with Toilet Attach!
Stay Alone: Yes!No Smoking!
Language: Chinese & English sms & calls, All Races Are Welcome

*GUARANTEE REAL PHOTO! 照片保证是她本人!*

SERVICE SHE PROVIDED:
[There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90Mins]

Shower together 鸳鸯洗浴
*She will strip Nude and shower with you*

Whole Body Massage & Oil 全身按摩推油
*She will be fully nude 一丝不挂*
*Physical relaxation Improved circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination,
Relief for tight muscles (knots) and other aches and pains,Release of nerve compression, (carpel tunnel, sciatica)
Greater flexibility and range of motion,Enhanced energy and vitality,
Help heal scar tissue as well as tendon, ligament, and muscle tears and it helps to relieve your aching veins while giving you a Relaxing Time.*

Water Bed With Nuru Gel Service 水床加努鲁按摩凝胶服务
*Body to body boobs massage with Nuru gel on water bed!*
★❤★ MUST TRY!★❤★❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

**PLEASE TAKE NOTE :**

★❤★HER KILLER MOVE! 杀手招
Japanese B2B Water Bed NURU Massage,日本式B2B水床水凝胶按摩.ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!**B2B only avail when you opt for 90 mins package!**And She able gve yo the deeper sense of excitement and pleasure of ecstasy and grinding teasing your body sexily to sensually! you will surrender in no time! *SUPER SONG!*★❤★MUST TRY★❤★

Japanese B2B Water Bed Hydrogel Massage 日本式B2B水床水凝胶按摩
[She Will Use Her Body As Japanese Style B2B Water Bed Hydrogel Massage Your Whole Body!]
*Both of you will strip naked and she will use a water based gel to start and using her soft naked body brushed against yours to give you a deeper sense of excitement and pleasure.And you will be taken to a whole new world of ecstasy and grinding teasing your whole body sexily to sensually! SUPER SONG!*

5G Autoroaming 触摸全身
*World wide roaming is allow during the whole session.*

Step back 踩背
*YES PRO! Able to cure all your body Ache! U never know what is beat till U try her*

Kneeing back massage 跪背
*Balance both her knee on your back & exert right pressure to cure your Backaches.*

HDLY 海底捞月
*Performing erotic hand movement on your dick and balls and she really do magic hands and her subtle strokes and touches that not only deeply relaxes you but also produces a very exciting effect at the same time.*

Juagen 抓根
*Your manhood therapy. She will massage acupoints around your balls and penis with good hand movement to boost up your manhood and better Sexual. Damm Good!*
*提振性功能強壯身體活力充沛找回男人主宰的信心幸福美滿控制自如*

BooBs Fxxk 胸推 /感性胸交
*Imagine your dick fucking her natural 36D boobs and feel the stimulations of 2 Gigatic Breast pressing your dick rubbing, shiok to the max!*

Hand job 打飞机
*This Is Her ULTIMATE Showdown! Be Taken Aback By How GOOD She Is Able Pump Your Sexual Adrenaline To Da Max! Her gentle touch with smooth and Magical hands,and slow body touch will make you surrender in no time.*

Attitude & 9.5/10 GFE 服务态度/女朋友感觉
*Guarantee good attitude and good massage, highly friendly, Chatty when ice broken, not a time watcher & SUPERB Gf feel.*
*保证按摩好,态度好,女朋友感觉强*

*Services that She don't provides:
Other Services That Are Not Mention Above
Other Initmate Actions Depend On Your Chemistry With Her*:

HER DAMAGES ::

$120/Authentic Massage + Back Stepping + Head Massage + HDLY With 1xHJ/60 Mins

OR

$150/FULL Massage Package, Jap Nuru B2B Massage + Catbath & BooBs FUCK + HDLY With 1×HJ/60 Mins

OR

$200/FULL Massage Package, Jap Nuru B2B Massage + Step Back + Catbath & BooBs FUCK + HDLY With 2xHJ/90 Mins
♥♥♥ **Include Room ★★ Clean & Cosy with Toilet Attach! ** ♥♥♥

★SMS ONLY/ NO CALLS★

Last edited by nuruparadise; 20-02-2024 at 09:42 AM.
Old 20-10-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster (A)

nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!
Re: 🌻36D✔ Nude Syt English Speaking Jap Nuru B2B Auth Msg 69BJ JG HDLY BooB fuck×2Hj

More Reports For Carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick023 View Post
I just have session with Carol 2hours ago, I was so impress of her sweet outlook showing off the two big huge D melons & nipples and the white tiger abalone below straight away arouse me, she friendly , and she was naked in front of me and seated with me on the massage bed chatted for a moment and next moment we both together in the bathroom have a good and forgettable foul-play until now i still recalled, next i will not elaborate let all chiongsters Bro to go and meet her up.....
she help me dry up, the moment we are both on the massage bed having good times with her for given me a good feeling BJ and painted all over my body and was invited to paint her as well during the process she was moans non-stop until she lifted my head up and said bao bei 老公...我要...ahaaa a.... ahaaa...老公 ...I want I want you faster faster shaft in......ahaaa...aaa......pooopoopoo and surrender into her sweet hole. Shiok....ahaaa.....aha.....
conclusion sweet lady I have met, worth bonking her and give me a sweet memory, Oops !! I forgot her Nuru massage was good too .Special Service provided by her I will RTF her on next session again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoniex88 View Post
Just visited her,
i must say her service is top notch.
information here might be abit outdated
but she does make it worth every dollar.
definately not a time watcher and follow your pace
she knows how to treat and tease you very well.

looks 7
boobs 8
massage 7
nuru massage 9
Rtm yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorasan View Post
was feeling hungry after hard day's work . Decided to try Carol,
Contacted her and arranged a slot.
Reached the place, quiet but easy to find.
Door opened and Waaah ! Chio siaaa !
Sexy n beautiful gal looked at me n we hugged each other. ,Proceeded with bath, then to the soapland.
Solid GFE n she light petted me while sliding her sexy body on me...shiok !
Went for HJ and with her sexy moan n excellent ruba ruba, exploded my 1st shot.
cleaned me up and bathed me to prepare for massage.
Nice n comfortable massage with strength n music. Enjoyed the massage n turned me around and proceeded to play my bro.
Proceed with her special service ( up to u guys to find out)
solid response n Enjoyed her service.
within moments exploded my 2nd shot … god … she is goood .
cleaned up, did a head massafe, chit chated b4 dressing up n time to go T…T
Overall … power experience. sure RTF . GFE super good too.
36D BUSTY Nuru B2B女神 Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE! Spectacular Authentic Massage Services
36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Old 20-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🌻36D✔ Nude Syt English Speaking Jap Nuru B2B Auth Msg 69BJ JG HDLY BooB fuck×2Hj

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone13 View Post
Visited Carol for a nuru session last night. Greeted me warmly as usual with a peck on my lips and helped me undress and I helped to undress her too, slowly piece by piece. And behold!!!..she had shaved her pussy hair!. I just love a shaved pussy. Look very clean n erotic. My heart already palpitating fast and instantly hard on.
During the nuru not only she uses her sumptuous boobs but her shaved pussy to glide it over my legs n body but at one point she stretched out my arm and thrust her pelvis up n down my arm.. Much like using my arm to musterbate herself while I turned sideways to watch and rub her breasts n used my other finger to feel the slit. Here goes my first shot.
[After we both washed up, time for a good hard massage followed by 2nd round of fun. This time round she blew, boob fuck and hj me until I jerked off into nirvana.She is really really 水多多
Paid her nuru price plus 50 for two rounds of ejaculations. Well worth it. I requested she stays shaven during my next visit.
Hasta la Vista baby!
Place: Convenient stay alone private.
Looks: Pretty oriental face
Boobs: Big! With pointed nipples.
Massage: Soothing strength.
Nuru.the best one
Hj: Slow steady strokes and uses her breasts to give a sensuous run. Time for you to fondle those delicious neh neh.
Nice lady to visit..

Old 20-10-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster (A)

More Reports For Carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker89 View Post
Carol was a really great ML who wasn't a time watcher. She really make sure you are comfortable and her services are damn good. The massage is to die for. She really has the skills and technique. I would recommmend others to try her out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
MR for Carol
Place - excellent. Condo discreet with no security guard
Room - stays alone, studio apartment with attached bath
Looks - good resemblance to photo - 7/10
Boobs - 9/10. Boobs lovers would like it
Nuru - acceptable
Massage - not piano and for strength
HJ - slow and patient
GFE- good. Can converse in good English
This girl loves to be bottomless. Even while entering she was i in a nightie with bra and no panties. While massaging also she was bottomless but had a bra.
RTM - ok if I am around in that area

Looks: Sexy OL Look With Big Eyes & Shoulder Length Hair ( My Look will not disappoint )

Tattoos: None At The Moment

Smoke: No

Old 20-10-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster (A)

★WHATSAPP ONLY/ NO CALLS★Carol@ ☎ 96186669
{Morning}10Am<>12Am{Midnight}

Look: 8.5 [台妹Look]
Origin : Local Chinese
Room: Big & Nice Cozy with Toilet Attach! Stay Alone: Yes
Language: Chinese & English WhatsApp, All Races Are Welcome

*100% REAL PHOTO! 照片保证是她本人!*

★❤★HER KILLER MOVE! 杀手招
Japanese B2B Water Bed NURU Massage,日本式B2B水床水凝胶按摩.ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!**B2B only avail when you opt for 90 mins package!**And She able gve yo the deeper sense of excitement and pleasure of ecstasy and grinding teasing your body sexily to sensually! you will surrender in no time! *SUPER SONG!*★❤★MUST TRY★❤★
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

$120/Authentic Massage + Step Back + Head Massage + HDLY With 1xHJ/60 Mins

OR

$150/FULL Massage Package, Jap B2B Massage + Catbath & BooBs FUCK + HDLY With 1×HJ/60 Mins

OR

$200/FULL Massage Package, Jap B2B Massage + Step Back + Catbath & BooBs FUCK + HDLY With 2xHJ/90 Mins

★WHATSAPP ONLY/ NO CALLS★
{morning}10Am<>12Am{midnight}
Carol@ ☎ 96186669

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjkusanagi View Post
Had a chance to book a slot with her few days ago and it was awesome.

Thank bros for sharing her. First time trying nuru massage and it was very enjoyable. She was really friendly and GFE was good. Her massage was not piano but with good techniques which i really enjoyed. Nuru massage was very sensual and enjoyable. Not a time watcher and very patient. Love the way she moans too, a very big turn on. She knows how to tease and climax you with. Overall her service was very good.

Looks- 7.5/10
Massage- 8.5/10 (strong hands and feels good)
Location- discreet stay alone
GFE- 9/10 (english speaking, friendly, sexy moans)
HJ- knows the right places to touch

Would definitely RTM.

Last edited by nuruparadise; 09-02-2023 at 07:51 PM.
Old 20-10-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster (A)

More Reports For Carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewkoon View Post
I have tried a few nuru with different gals and I must say Carol's nuru service is considered top notch.
Her 36D boobs are made for nuru. Soft and supple coupled with protruding pointed nipples. I can feel her assets especially the nipples gliding all over me which was very arousing. And her soft moanings, boobs fuck and bj all adds to the effect. Not to forget her pussy hair giving my little bro a thorough wash as well. She’ll spread her legs and gave me a virtual fuck without inserting my dick in. She makes it look like she’s enjoying using my prick as a sex toy, rubbing my shaft on her pussy ..lol. Knn writing about this experience makes me horny again. Definitely top nuru service.
Pleasant lady nice smile nice chat nice stay alone apartment and excellent service!
Heaven… I’m in heaven!
Decided to try Carol after looking at her sexy pose.
Looks exactly as like her pics. Pretty and voluptuous. I requested for her to dress in the lingerie she posted and she promptly stripped naked and slipped on the revealing lingerie. My rod instantly woke up!
Massage was good with heat pad. After turning around
:I couldn't keep my eyes off those boobs and started fondling those nice soft neh neh and proceeded down south to her cave. She requested no digging which of course I respected. After some light touches I could feel the bushes becoming moist. All these while she gently strokes my shaft and gave off soft arousing moans while giving the cfm looks.. Shot my load cleaned me up and proceeded to give head massage and after some time another round of pure bliss. Shiok!Carol is a nice lady to chat with and not a time watcher. Worth the visit and will definitely return for her.
Kissed my cheek before I left. Very satisfied with this gem.
Old 20-10-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster (A)

36D BUSTY爱不释手 Nuru B2B女神 Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE! Spectacular Authentic
36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovePlay
Sms her and she directions were given to a place . Door opened and was greeted with a smile in a revealing outfit (feeling lai liao)
The place was clean and there's bathroom for shower. I was led to the room for massage. The massage was soothing and hard as well where oil was used during the process to ease off the day tension. There were occasion of brushing when nearing the inner thigh (shiok). Thereafter, JG session begun.
She strip naked for the JG session exposing a pair of D jugs but still wearing a G-string. She began by rubbing some oil at the shaft with constant pressing of the veins. For 1st timer like me feels abit uncomfortable but focusing on her fantastic figure to ignore the pain. I was told that the pressing on the veins will release clots in it which will have better ejaculation and more satisfying bonk. But apparently mine was pretty cleared which probably due to constant usage.
After that, she will help to do a HJ on me. Oh yes, auto roaming is definitely allowed while she pamper me using her hands and whisper to her can get special service . YES with additional cost…the moment she painted all over my body,Her pussy was super wet, she was moans and said Bao Bei I want I want you faster faster shaft in ………pooopoopoo and surrender into the sweet hole. Shiok…..ahaaa….aha…she is one super horny lady.
i will RTF her on next week again.
Old 20-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
Visit her today.love her smile m warm greeting. Tits are solid. Very professional in her service.after the nuru massage.gp for shower and have solid massage n go for second round. .will definitely back for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenheart View Post
Looks: pretty very close to pics.
Boobs: Wow!!..shiok to rub n squeeze gently.
Massage: good oil rub and also heated vibrating pad.
Hj: Very shiok.. Unloaded twice in an hour. With autoroam all over. Slip my hand under her panty.
Attitude: Friendly nice to chat with and infectious laughter.
Going back for more for sure. Perhaps for other services??.. Hehe.

Thanks for the Mr
Old 20-10-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster (A)

36D BUSTY 爱不释手 Nuru B2B女神 Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE! Spectacular Authentic
36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Old 20-10-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster (A)

36D BUSTY 爱不释手 Nuru B2B女神 Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE! Spectacular Authentic
36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetloving View Post
Today noon was feeling stressful day need to relax and came across this post. Quick hands and got the contact and quickly arranged for a time slot and her place is discreet enough and got good parking spot.
Upon reaching greeted with by a Carol with a sweet smile and overall i would rate her as a cute lady with good body shape. Tummy but relatively smooth body. Facial area because of sensitive skin will avoid make-up for the time being which for me is ok, i rather a clean look then those with heavy make-up.
Massage was to my liking. Even though the post for her service is really much more relaxing especially the JAPANESE BACK TO BACK MASSAGE : 日本B2B全身按摩 NURU GEL treatment on the waterbed. hehehe
HJ was started slow and steady with you on all ?fours?, those who have tried this kinda HJ massage starting from the rear will understand. Will slowly get your aroused before asking you to flip over. Key point here is she takes her time to get your to explode, not those just simple HJ and stroke, stroke and stroke, hers has variations and for those who can tahan, see if you can tong.... how long hahaha.. cause she wont rush you. She will also alternative lick your nipples and let your auto-roam. Essentially, this is one massage place to go when feeling tired and in need to ?release?.
Overall good value for money and i tip her $20 extra for the satisfaction for the effort. Her looks is bout 8 to me. Will RTM for the value and the ease of not needing to book a hotel and finding a parking space.
Enjoy & Relax !
Room: 10/10. Great atmosphere. Relaxing instrumental music during massage.
Looks: 8/10.
Body: 8/10.
Boobs: 8/10. Big size.D.
B2B Massage: 10/10. Good massage, She able pleasure of ecstasy and grinding teasing your body sexily to sensually
Hj: 9/10.
Bros, please take care of her, great gem in town.
She is already top of my RTM list !!!
Old 20-10-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu View Post
Despite several unsuccessful appointments with Carol, I managed to book an appointment with her today! Her place was easily located and discreet. 100% privacy. Ample parking available nearby. If you have booked an appointment the day before, have the courtesy to text her again in the morning on the appointment day. Otherwise, text her in the morning for same day booking as she can be busy at times.

Entered her place without much hassle. Her place was comfortable, clean and neat. I was greeted by a sexy woman with wonderful figure donned in a black dress. A sexy and stunning beauty. Looking at her already made my little brother hard. She seemed to notice it and she put her hands down my pants started to giggle playfully. Looking at her made me almost cummed!

Health concern, she is fully vaccinated against Covid 19.

She made me stripped naked and I was told to have a shower first. Bear in mind she emphasized alot on personal cleanliness & hygiene. Guys, please respect her. Wash your little brother and butt crack thoroughly.

After shower, she was already naked and helped me to dry my back and let me lie on the massage bed. I couldn’t control and kept turning around to look at her. By now, my little brother was already super hard. I almost cummed again!

She started to massage my back. It was strong and one of the most comfortable massage I ever had! She started to touch my shoulder gently with her fingers. She was a very skilled sensual masseur and knew exactly where to touch. It was too comfortable till I can feel all the bones in my body was felt. The feeling was hard to described. My whole body was super shiok and she was the only one who made appreciate a proper massage.

Later, I was told she asked to go to the water bed and she began to slowly apply nuru glue to my whole body. Then she used her body slid at my back. Her skin was super delicate and smooth. It’s so comfortable. From my position, she had easy access to my balls and little brother. She gave me a smack on the butt and started caressing my butt, balls and little brother. As I couldn’t see her, I didn’t know where she was going to do next and the anticipation heightened my arousal. I wished time would stop there and I could enjoy all these forever.

Afterwhich, she made me turn around, laid on my body and kept sliding and groaning softly. She started to work on my little brother and eggs. I really cant control myself anymore any cummed after a few gentle strokes! It was too much for me, especially with her encouraging me by dirty talking. I laid there for awhile before proceeding to wash up. As I came out, I saw her changing the sheets, spraying disinfectant and cleaning the surfaces that I touched. Really remarkable level of hygiene and professionalism.

I felt 100% relieved and relaxed under her careful and gentle care. I been to many other girls for nuru prior, but so far she is the best masseur I had experienced. The money and time spent is totally worth it. It really gives me a feeling of relaxation and comfort. Will definitely return in the coming days.
Thanks for the mr
Old 20-10-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster (A)

★❤★HER KILLER MOVE! 杀手招
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

OR

$150/FULL Massage Package, Jap B2B Massage + Catbath & BooBs FUCK + HDLY With 1×HJ/60 Mins

OR

$200/FULL Massage Package, Jap B2B Massage + Step Back + Catbath & BooBs FUCK + HDLY With 2xHJ/90 Mins

Carol@ ☎ 96186669

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedosex View Post
MR for - Carol.
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=785023

Not very good in writing MR please forgive me if it is too long and boring.
Well here goes....

Make the appointment for a 90mins massage package few days back, clear instructions given once reach nearby MRT but I'm too lazy and too fat to walk few mins distance away i just take grab from my work place to the nearest blk.
Once reach, she open door I was stunned by her cute and sweet looks, she's wearing a black silk night dress so stunning as 1st time doing Nuru don't know what to expect just follow what she tell me to do like a small old boy waiting to get something special, too nervous to chat and I the one who keep quiet all of the time, just bath, nuru, HJ, bath massage,HJ ,bath , go ... Lol

Place - 10/10. Condo with no security guard to check, very nice

Room 9/10. Stays alone, studio apartment.

Looks - 9/10. Sweet and cute look to me, i love it , maybe she tie up her hair into ponytail so look a little bit different from photos.

Boobs - 8/10. Too nervous to touch scare shoot out fast then too embarrass liao but is nice to look at.

Nuru - First time doing nuru so don't know how to rate, nru b2b feel so relaxing and shiok, she will sloly teas my balls and continue b2b and after turn facing her, she will slowly move her hand to my rod and slowly moving up down up down and pumping slowly with a soft moan.....1st shoot is out shortly.

Massage - 8/10 not piano type, massaging with strength.

HJ - 10/10. Slow and steady, very enjoying her smooth hand rubbing my rod and here comes 2nd shoots of the day... Can say she really know her HJ, thought my 2nd shoots will be long but with her soft smooth hand and the view of her boobs 2nd are coming in no time.

GFE- 10/10. When wearing my shoe she still give me shoulder massage.
Like someone say in her page, she loves to be bottomless and is true... Lol, always bottomless, when I see it whenever I just feel like wanting to put my rod inside her so inviting view.

RTM -100%. She's a gem to me so confirm can put under my mistress list...lol.
Some bro say is hard to make appointment with her, so wish me good luck for my next booking appointment, hopefully booking is smooth.
Thanks for the mr

Last edited by nuruparadise; 09-02-2023 at 07:50 PM.
Old 20-10-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster (A)

★❤★HER KILLER MOVE! 杀手招
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

OR

OR

Carol@ ☎ 96186669

Last edited by nuruparadise; 09-02-2023 at 07:49 PM.
Old 21-10-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster (A)

36D BUSTY 爱不释手 Nuru B2B女神 Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE! Spectacular Authentic Massage Services
36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

★WhatsApp ONLY/ NO CALLS★

Look: 8.5/10 [台妹Look]
Origin : local Chinese
Room: Big & Nice Cozy with Toilet Attach!
Stay Alone: Yes
Language: Chinese & English sms & calls, All Races Are Welcome

*GUARANTEE REAL PHOTO! 照片保证是她本人!*

SERVICE SHE PROVIDED:
[There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90Mins]

Shower together 鸳鸯洗浴
*She will strip Nude and shower with you*

Whole Body Massage & Oil 全身按摩推油
*She will be fully nude 一丝不挂*
*Physical relaxation Improved circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination,
Relief for tight muscles (knots) and other aches and pains,Release of nerve compression, (carpel tunnel, sciatica)
Greater flexibility and range of motion,Enhanced energy and vitality,
Help heal scar tissue as well as tendon, ligament, and muscle tears and it helps to relieve your aching veins while giving you a Relaxing Time.*

★❤★HER KILLER MOVE! 杀手招

Japanese B2B Water Bed Hydrogel Massage 日本式B2B水床水凝胶按摩
[She Will Use Her Body As Japanese Style B2B Water Bed Hydrogel Massage Your Whole Body!]
*Both of you will strip naked and she will use a water based gel to start and using her soft naked body brushed against yours to give you a deeper sense of excitement and pleasure.And you will be taken to a whole new world of ecstasy and grinding teasing your whole body sexily to sensually! SUPER SONG!*

5G Autoroaming 触摸全身
*World wide roaming is allow during the whole session.*

Step back 踩背
*YES PRO! Able to cure all your body Ache! U never know what is beat till U try her*

Kneeing back massage 跪背
*Balance both her knee on your back & exert right pressure to cure your Backaches.*

HDLY 海底捞月
*Performing erotic hand movement on your dick and balls and she really do magic hands and her subtle strokes and touches that not only deeply relaxes you but also produces a very exciting effect at the same time.*

Juagen 抓根
*Your manhood therapy. She will massage acupoints around your balls and penis with good hand movement to boost up your manhood and better Sexual. Damm Good!*
*提振性功能強壯身體活力充沛找回男人主宰的信心幸福美滿控制自如*

BooBs Fxxk 胸推 /感性胸交
*Imagine your dick fucking her natural 36D boobs and feel the stimulations of 2 Gigatic Breast pressing your dick rubbing, shiok to the max!*

Hand job 打飞机
*This Is Her ULTIMATE Showdown! Be Taken Aback By How GOOD She Is Able Pump Your Sexual Adrenaline To Da Max! Her gentle touch with smooth and Magical hands,and slow body touch will make you surrender in no time.*

Attitude & 9.5/10 GFE 服务态度/女朋友感觉
*Guarantee good attitude and good massage, highly friendly, Chatty when ice broken, not a time watcher & SUPERB Gf feel.*
*保证按摩好,态度好,女朋友感觉强*

*Services that She don't provides:
Other Services That Are Not Mention Above
Other Initmate Actions Depend On Your Chemistry With Her*:

$120/Authentic Massage + Back Stepping + Head Massage + HDLY With 1xHJ/60 Mins

OR

$150/FULL Massage Package, Jap Nuru B2B Massage + Catbath & BooBs FUCK + HDLY With 1×HJ/60 Mins

OR

$200/FULL Massage Package, Jap Nuru B2B Massage + Step Back + Catbath & BooBs FUCK + HDLY With 2xHJ/90 Mins

★SMS ONLY/ NO CALLS★

Last edited by nuruparadise; 09-02-2023 at 07:49 PM.
Old 21-10-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster (A)

★❤★HER KILLER MOVE! 杀手招
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

OR

OR

Carol@ ☎ 96186669

Last edited by nuruparadise; 09-02-2023 at 07:47 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1