The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy23 View Post
And one more question: what apps you suggest ?
Same source like for sites: http://onenightstand1.com/sexuall-dating-apps (all listed hookup apps are free and both supported on IOS and Android)
Old 14-05-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
justifywinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Tks for all the sharings.
Old 14-05-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
onemaysop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, thx.
Old 14-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DominantGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seekingarrangement aka SA website is getting worst and worst compared to years ago.

Years ago it was less strict.

Now, you can get suspended and ban perm even if you are a paid premium member as long as sex, cash, money and compensation words are used in their website.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominantGuy View Post
Seekingarrangement aka SA website is getting worst and worst compared to years ago.

Years ago it was less strict.

Now, you can get suspended and ban perm even if you are a paid premium member as long as sex, cash, money and compensation words are used in their website.
Alws move the conversation out of the app once u establish the initial intro
Old 16-05-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Alws move the conversation out of the app once u establish the initial intro
Yap that is great advice. As soon as other side want to share some other contact info, usually phone number (or at least e-mail) switch communication that another "channel", at least that is a way how I am doing stuff

Actually that is same like in real life: when you meet girl in bar, make some communication, you don;t want to go with her again on that place, you are looking to have some contact and ask her next time to go on another place, or at you place
Old 16-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

SA is legit. I am on my first month of premium and already have met up with handful of SYTs (uni/poly students). Also managed to grind a couple of them.

But word of advice, SA is not for the faint-hearted. You need to have deep pockets. Walk the talk. You must be able to PAY TO WIN. If not, I suggest you just stick to Tinder.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
SA is legit. I am on my first month of premium and already have met up with handful of SYTs (uni/poly students). Also managed to grind a couple of them.

But word of advice, SA is not for the faint-hearted. You need to have deep pockets. Walk the talk. You must be able to PAY TO WIN. If not, I suggest you just stick to Tinder.
Totally agree with that. SA is only fun if you're willing to pay to enjoy. Note you're paying for local products thus its more expensive hahaha. Met up with a few and all turns out to be good and also note the photo is 95% accurate. Either ppm or long term 2 options only. But you need to be premium first otherwise cant fully utilised their function. But honestly paying huge load more than dome1 dome2 whether you think its worth it not is your call. There are raw & cip opportunity too with quite high calibre ladies but its a call of 10k & above per mth which i dont think its reasonable.For ppl with deep pockets its definitely your playground. The legendary 'golden pussy' term may seem familiar to some.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DominantGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya. SA is definitely legit. I have also met up with lots of local SYTs there too. Raw and CIP is common too as long as u willing to pay a good high price.

But again, it's the website people that i'm saying is fucked up. You could take the conversation off the website... yes.. BUT If the sugar baby reports or blocks u ( without u knowing really ), you can get suspended and ban perm.

Sometimes you even get flagged by the website people ( auto as they say ).

I kena that before and i'm sure some of you do too. If not, i just have to say u are a very lucky guy.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominantGuy View Post
Ya. SA is definitely legit. I have also met up with lots of local SYTs there too. Raw and CIP is common too as long as u willing to pay a good high price.

But again, it's the website people that i'm saying is fucked up. You could take the conversation off the website... yes.. BUT If the sugar baby reports or blocks u ( without u knowing really ), you can get suspended and ban perm.

Sometimes you even get flagged by the website people ( auto as they say ).

I kena that before and i'm sure some of you do too. If not, i just have to say u are a very lucky guy.
How high a price is this?
Old 17-05-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
How high a price is this?
You mean on....?
Old 17-05-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings32 View Post
You mean on....?
Price per fuck
Old 17-05-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

if u willing to pay 700-1000 u can pretty much fuck any girls on SA. Guarantee plus chop!

but whats the fun right, if can just pay a fraction of that + dinner and drinks and GFE somemore..

I generally stay away from girls who want money upfront for pay-per-meet. There are a ton of girls there willing to do for less. You just need to put in some time and effort talking to them.

In HCMC now, just bonked 20yo xmm last night. Tonight going to bonk an SYT ang moh.

NSA + GFE, what more can you ask lol..
Old 17-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Price per fuck
Wa bro your overseas encounter not enough meh. Still need to find SA. i see your post on overseas ladies already drool liao lol.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyishere View Post
Wa bro your overseas encounter not enough meh. Still need to find SA. i see your post on overseas ladies already drool liao lol.
Interesting "point of view"...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1