The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Infected STD from this Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Is there no cure for it?
My friend
Old 28-06-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Babyger stop posting the photo

You all kia siao? Keep posting this pic all over the forum? Your friend see doctor liao?
What happened to u ? are u okay?

Last edited by bonk69; 30-06-2018 at 06:56 AM.
Old 29-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
You all kia siao? Keep posting this pic all over the forum? Your friend see doctor liao?
What happened to u ? are u okay?
Relevant to the thread....
Old 29-06-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post
Relevant to the thread....
Your friend show you this? Are you his gf?
Old 29-06-2018, 11:28 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Your friend show you this? Are you his gf?
probably his own dick or if the nick is correct(a lot of fake girl nicks but actually guys like the Taurean Lady) then probably the bf who is screwing her with this deformed dick.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

sorry to hear that.. the safest way is still to just get a HJ when out in the wild... once gana, point of no return.. take care bro
Old 30-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 15
d0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, better be sorry.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Can intro name of spa I want to go try. Shiok no issues on herpes for me.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
Bro I seldom come out to Chiong as I have a GF. And that's the only one time I chiong and receive a BBBJ plus CIM. The sex partner I have recently is only 2, one is my GF and another one is this ML from this Spa. I would say I'm considered very unlucky as I hardly chiong and this very one time I get BBBJ and I kena StD.
Disloyal partner.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Pureblueballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stay strong and take care bro
Old 02-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
Dear all brothers, I visited this Spa at Tanglin Shopping centre, #B1-05 about 2 months back and received a BBBJ plus CIM from a prc massuese. Few days back, I got high fever and my penis develop sores and it's very painful when I pee. I made a visit to Doctor Tan and discovered that I contracted Genital herpes. I just want to warn all brothers of this Spa. It's very obvious its at basement 1 of the shopping centre. I ever heard from my Friend that the girls there will offer raw as long as you pay them a reasonable some of money. Pls take note of this shop. I'm very regretful of what I have done.
curious bro.

why did you just ask your gf to BBBJ and CIM for you?

free and wouldn't kenna anything. at least in theory wouldn't have risk.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-07-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
takumikumi86 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
sorry to hear that.. the safest way is still to just get a HJ when out in the wild... once gana, point of no return.. take care bro
Why HJ is the safest way?
Old 04-07-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
lancer105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure how credible is TS...

Pmed him asking who did he get it from and he told me that he received BBBJ from 3 MLS in the outlet. Meanwhile in his post, he say that he only had 2 sex partners.... 🧐🤨
Old 04-07-2018, 10:32 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

forget about the credibility of TS...

STD isnt exclusive to one WL or one spa.. so i dont see the point of blaming and asking where he think he got it and who he think he got it from...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer105 View Post
Not sure how credible is TS...

Pmed him asking who did he get it from and he told me that he received BBBJ from 3 MLS in the outlet. Meanwhile in his post, he say that he only had 2 sex partners.... ����

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-07-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ER7722A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Take care Brother...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1