The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro, sometimes you don't need full details. there is only one shop there not like there are a few. so you don't need shop name cos i don't even know the shop name. this block don't have just go to the next. the blocks are also not that big, like there are hundred of shops. there is also google map. just open and see. when the bro gave me the contact, he just told me the color of the sign board and the ML name, and that is sufficient.

so don't make it sound like u have you given me your contact and i didn't give you mine.

i also notice you have been asking for contacts but never write any FR. so you collect numbers for fun ?
This user, sibeinerd, keep asking lotsa questions when provided him with a contact, and when ask him to share his contact, he just MIA!!!
Old 09-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Tease Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
This user, sibeinerd, keep asking lotsa questions when provided him with a contact, and when ask him to share his contact, he just MIA!!!
ya...lol..........ask this ask that...........
Old 09-10-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Luckily I asked, what do you have in exchange? Then he fart also no sound
Old 13-10-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jasonpoonzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share lobang pls thks
Old 13-10-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Gump mutual treatment. you share first then I will share. I never hear anything from you I also never share.
If you are sharing those known type then no need la.
Afterall I did shared with bro_striker44 and very detailed

Bro hsb2000 - I recently accidentally cleared my inbox with mass deleted so didn’t get to reply you. You want anything you can pm me.

For details wise yes usually I like to know upfront what to expect before going because kena a few times bad experience and waste $$. Once bitten twice shy mah.
Old 13-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Ok lah bro sibehnerd at least still quite active here.. not like some bros knn a lot of points n power but post count 10 or 20...lol if want to ask for lobang, pm better lah..if not when people do a background check on you...All they see is you asking for contacts post. Lol
Old 14-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Sibeinerd, I already said in my post to share yours first, yet you are still one of the few who never read and pm to ask to share mine, without sharing your first. This is really sibei nerd.

Wah strikeback, sounds like me but luckily my post count above 30 and I never post just to ask for contacts
Old 14-10-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

It’s ok one la Gump. Nothing gain nothing lose.I respect your decision and there no need to further illustrate you are gump and I’m sibeinerd. =)

Nowadays I dont post fr liao. Sometime ts also ask me not post. Just want to do my part to protect playgrounds

I’m not here to seek attention or have my mailbox always fulled. I just a low profile guy seeking some fun in life haha
If u pm me personally I always give quite detailed personal fr for sincere sharing.

Striker44 I busy recently hence no time to visit your place so no fr atm. So far I also no see anyone write yet.

Last edited by sibeinerd; 14-10-2018 at 01:51 AM.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
It’s ok one Gump. Nothing gain nothing lose.

Nowadays I dont post fr liao. Sometimes ts also ask me not post. Just want to protect playgrounds
Also posted Liao many taiji one..

I’m not here to seek attention or have my mailbox always fulled. I just low profile guy seeking some fun in life haha

If u pm me personally I always give quite deteiiled personal fr for sincere sharing.

Striker44 I no time to visit your place so no fr atm.
ok bro, if you try any new one...write FR share with me can already...no need post in open. lol
Old 14-10-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Ok la. Recently only keep going back the same one I shared you.
I hope you enjoyed your session before she rtc soon

The experience only get better when you visit more, don’t say no share lol.
Old 14-10-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think for such joints, once you are a regular you will get more benefits.
Old 14-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Gump mutual treatment. you share first then I will share. I never hear anything from you I also never share.
If you are sharing those known type then no need la.
Afterall I did shared with bro_striker44 and very detailed

Bro hsb2000 - I recently accidentally cleared my inbox with mass deleted so didn’t get to reply you. You want anything you can pm me.

For details wise yes usually I like to know upfront what to expect before going because kena a few times bad experience and waste $$. Once bitten twice shy mah.
Bro, one man's meat can be another man's poison. Sometimes ML can also treat customers differently, and some will provide better service when you repeat visit, so it's always a gamble. No matter how much info you get, nothing beats a self-experience.
Old 14-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, one man's meat can be another man's poison. Sometimes ML can also treat customers differently, and some will provide better service when you repeat visit, so it's always a gamble. No matter how much info you get, nothing beats a self-experience.
Yeah man, I missed a few 50-55 massages inclusive of happy endings
Old 15-10-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
19833891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
can share some ctcs or lobang for tease massage pls... urgently seeking for 1 now...
Old 16-10-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 0
Happyboy13 is a glorious beacon of lightHappyboy13 is a glorious beacon of lightHappyboy13 is a glorious beacon of lightHappyboy13 is a glorious beacon of lightHappyboy13 is a glorious beacon of lightHappyboy13 is a glorious beacon of light

I know of a place in central sg, local brown sugars. Minahs are really damn good hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1