The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 23
alvin1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

[QUOTE=goalgoal;2523832]bro loumin, thanks for your reply..

the company is offering me

1. paid accomodation.. utilties not mentioned.. but handphone is claimable..

2 .Salary in RMB.. (from what i feel, this is not good, as i will lose out on the employer's CPF contribution)

Any other brothers can advise on overseas package?

You have to take into the net income you get after income tax because the individual income tax rate can go up to 40%. China is now tightening
up the tax rules especially expat working in China. They have started to ask you to submit your overseas tax return to make sure you did not evade any tax.
Old 15-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horny-guy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalgoal View Post
hi brothers!

just want to ask if you are working in China...
are you taking a RMB salary as in China Package? Or SGD, Spore package?
Which would be better? Spore package shld be better right? Cos got CPF contribution...

Also, for allowance... like meal and accomodation allowance..
what shld be the norm like?

want to find out more before I accept the offer in GZ..
For me, my salary is split into half, half in RMB, the other half in SG, bank in Singapore. There a downside to it as I had to pay both taxes (CPF & China tax) but at least the amount is less. And there is control for me in China but good enough for me to pay for xtra activites....haha....
Old 16-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin1969 View Post
You have to take into the net income you get after income tax because the individual income tax rate can go up to 40%. China is now tightening
up the tax rules especially expat working in China. They have started to ask you to submit your overseas tax return to make sure you did not evade any tax.
Wah... long time no see you around le. What you say is very true. I now see notices at my Condo asking all expat to Register our presence in China. Last time boh chap. Also now they starting to query my position as a consultant here cos i stay quite many days in China. Lucky all info is on the up and up. If not, jialat le.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Samster

Split contract does not really work now in PRC. The PRC govt now very smart, as from last year they already start to ask expat working in PRC to submit their tax returns filed in their home countries. So you may end up having to pay tax on your other part of the salaries in PRC. If your country does not have a double tax treaty agreement, you will not be able to claim your tax in your home country and you will end up paying more tax.
Old 16-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Wah... long time no see you around le. What you say is very true. I now see notices at my Condo asking all expat to Register our presence in China. Last time boh chap. Also now they starting to query my position as a consultant here cos i stay quite many days in China. Lucky all info is on the up and up. If not, jialat le.

Because of this, I have stopped my employment in China and gave up my apartment in GZ. I also have to be careful not to visit China more than 183 days in a year (inclusive of weekends) which means less chionging in CP.
Old 16-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Because of this, I have stopped my employment in China and gave up my apartment in GZ. I also have to be careful not to visit China more than 183 days in a year (inclusive of weekends) which means less chionging in CP.
I see. That explain ur disappearance. Wahsai... CP quiet now without the old gang around.

Old 16-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
loumin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
well get a employment permit and you are all set. all these company has to take care of it.

part of the package must include a looksee trip for the potential candidate to look for houses, school, medical checkup, etc. it is no joke about relocation especially one is married.
Old 17-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 21
ngocok is one of the Best!ngocok is one of the Best!ngocok is one of the Best!

I will be in GuangZhou and staying at Grnad International Hotel in TianHe North Road.

I know that there is a spa and a massage center in the hotel, but not sure if they provide anything special.

And just in case nothing available there, is there any place nearby where I can go look for some fun? I will only be free after 8pm when I am there, other than this coming Sunday, where I will be free whole afternoon and night.

Any brothers here can guide and help or even meet up?
Old 17-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 18
puxi_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngocok View Post
I will be in GuangZhou and staying at Grnad International Hotel in TianHe North Road.

I know that there is a spa and a massage center in the hotel, but not sure if they provide anything special.

And just in case nothing available there, is there any place nearby where I can go look for some fun? I will only be free after 8pm when I am there, other than this coming Sunday, where I will be free whole afternoon and night.

Any brothers here can guide and help or even meet up?
yoz, i'm now in GZ, staying at this YINGFENG Business hotel... also in TianHe area, but not sure if its near? will be here till this sunday!
Old 18-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 21
ngocok is one of the Best!ngocok is one of the Best!ngocok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puxi_man View Post
yoz, i'm now in GZ, staying at this YINGFENG Business hotel... also in TianHe area, but not sure if its near? will be here till this sunday!
alamak.. I arriving on Sunday at 12... if you take SQ, I guess you will be returning on the 1pm flight....

any happenings around the area to intro?
Old 18-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
bbboy05 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbboy05 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear bros,

I'll be heading over to Guangzhou for a few days soon. Before I depart, would like to get more information on the available activities for the perverted.

Gathering from the thread, streetwalkers are a bit of a hit-and-miss so that would be my last option... unless there is some good contacts that bros would be willing to share...

Again, from this thread, spas that offer full service are at Gangding, Shui Yin Lu, Jia Ying Hotel and Canton Hotel.

I would be more than willing to pay for better service so if any of the regulars of Guangzhou could give some advice on where/what to look for would be much appreciated. Should I stick to spa's (if so, which one? Any spa's of such standard as sauna 18 or sauna Darling in Macau?) or is there any "institutions" that I should pay a visit to?

Also, as I'll be visiting such dens of iniquity alone, KTV's should be out of the question, no?

PS: I'll be doing the hunting during the day as I should be pre-occupied during the night, and bonking would not be done in my hotel room as I'll be staying with a female friend on a business trip.

Many thanks

Happy bonking

Last edited by bbboy05; 18-01-2008 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Fragment
Old 18-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
loumin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbboy05 View Post
Dear bros,

PS: I'll be doing the hunting during the day as I should be pre-occupied during the night, and bonking would not be done in my hotel room as I'll be staying with a female friend on a business trip.

Many thanks

Happy bonking
how about bonking your female friend, no payment require... appologise if i offended your female friend...
Old 19-01-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

haven logged in SBF for a while, now got new GZ thread liao arh?

this thread looks good and interesting so far.
Old 19-01-2008, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by excm69 View Post
haven logged in SBF for a while, now got new GZ thread liao arh?

this thread looks good and interesting so far.
You have new recruits heading over. Me rotating our liao to homeland. Now u have GZ to yourself, or you have to share with ATGZGZ and Clapton (and Reefz)

Old 19-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
atgzgz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
You have new recruits heading over. Me rotating our liao to homeland. Now u have GZ to yourself, or you have to share with ATGZGZ and Clapton (and Reefz)
oei,u must come back hor , the bonbon waiting for u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1