The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
flimscan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
why china mei mei price more expensive?

is there a logical reason why china mei mei is more expensive than thai girls?

isnt china expenses lower compared to thai?
Old 18-07-2005, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
Mango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: why china mei mei price more expensive?

basically, i guess you will get some fire very soon by asking this kind of question, but anyway, i try to give you what i think.
i am willing to pay more for china bitch for following reason,
1, no communication problem, we are able to speak the same language.
2. china bitch are white, better skin.

what do you think
Old 18-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
SUPERBOY5745 is Cool - loads of Potential

Support Mango Say..........
Old 19-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Can i Start a Thread on Why KFC and Macdonald is More Exp Than Long John Sliver?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango
basically, i guess you will get some fire very soon by asking this kind of question, but anyway, i try to give you what i think.
i am willing to pay more for china bitch for following reason,
1, no communication problem, we are able to speak the same language.
2. china bitch are white, better skin.

what do you think
don think will get flamed for just this la..sometimes i oso wonder..why they are much more ex..cos air tix over more ex or they more pretty?
for ur reasons hor, 1. there are also guys who understands thai language? why pay more for china goods?perference? 2. there are guys ard here who like "dark chocolate" more than white ones.. is it becos SG have more chinese?
Old 19-07-2005, 06:49 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

PRC have fairer skin tone and are smoother. China is much further than Thailand or Indonesia. Therefore its more expensive for them to fly here.

Some of us prefer "white skin" rather than "chocolate skin". For me, I will give a miss to those who are "chocolate skin". It is an individual liking.

However, some PRC have armpit hair and is a major turnoff for me.

2 days ago, I was on a bus, a ChioBu boarded the bus, she was wear a sleeveless blouse. As the bus was crowded, there was only standing space. She was standing next to me with a man. They started talking and from her accent, I gathered that she was a PRC. As the bus started moving, she had to raised her arms to hold onto the bar and there I noticed her ample Armpit hair, what a turnoff!!
Old 19-07-2005, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flimscan
Bro,
There is no logical reason to that, it actually depends on
1) where you go in China?
2) what kind of service you are looking at?
3) or how much the budget you?
So practically, it is the same everywhere in the world. However, one thing for sure, the living standard in China major cities are very high.

Just my little point of view.
Cheers

得到越多
失去更多
Old 19-07-2005, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
big_bear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybig_bear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
I noticed her ample Armpit hair, what a turnoff!!
one of my fren who bonk a PRC FL recently, found that she got armpit hair. My fren ask her 'why da fuck u PRC gals never shave there?'
She gave this golden answer "no! no! u dun understand... armpit hair is to help us keep warm during winter..."
Old 19-07-2005, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flimscan

SImple, because that is more chinese than other race in Sillypore.....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 19-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
laonene is Cool - loads of Potential

PRC also got cheap cheap one and thai also got expensive one,

Must see the quality, Also PRC girls are normally part time doing this because in china is very dangerous to work in this line but in the other hand The Thai are well known as born to be chicken even in their country and the guy over there can accept their wife was once upon a chicken so there are also more girls available as chicken. When quanlity is there then the price will fall.

If you want to find expensive Thai girls you can find it in Orchard Tower, If you want Cheap Cheap PRC girls you can always find it at Geylang of course those CMI one lah,
Old 19-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

i hav my own opinion ...generally, i hav tried all kinds , but still prefer PRCs...as u said PRCs r more expensive than others...tat was true but now not so now.........
tis is economics at work.......simple basic theory of supply and demand.....
couple of years back....PRCs commands a higher premium (like $250-$300) for a nite out....recently (abt 1 year ago) , they r asking for less than $200 (some even $100). Why...u may asked....t reason is there r more PRCs n joints (supply increased) vying for t men (demand- no change or even reduced).........tis price change inevitably lowered t charges of other FTs.....
conclusion ...PRCs r not as ex as b4....so guys grab them while it is still not so ex yah.....
Old 19-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 19
libraguy75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlibraguy75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

IMHO..... I agreed with MMM88 that nowadays PRCs are cheaper than before.

Still PRC costs more that Thai..... They have to earn their keeps within a very short period.... Also 'Market Values' has always been hovering @ S$100/- to S$120/-. This are for prices along GL lanes..... But if you go to those Massage Places along GL lanes in the early morning around 2am to 4 am especially on weekdays. They tend to charge lesser on the whole....
S$25/-- for a 'massage' and S$80/- for full job thereafter. All in all you are spending S$110/- for a quick sex and space provided... Comparing to S$140/-, for the money you spend... I think you would find it better for $$ for PRC gals.

For thai gals, the past few that I have bonk is around S$80/--. YOu top it up with the hotel charges of S$20/-. All in all you are spending S$100/-.
Not all thai gals are dark skin.... SOme of those in GL are white skins one too...

ALl in all I think its a personal taste....

If you find a gal that you really fancy....

Most of the time our Bros down south will take over and make the decissions.

Our brains would have switch off......
Old 19-07-2005, 09:17 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_bear
She gave this golden answer "no! no! u dun understand... armpit hair is to help us keep warm during winter..."
Lidat also can huh!!

I was told by 1 PRC gal that men in her country do not consider gals as complete woman unless they come complete with those Armpit hairs!!!

I wonder if any of us have a fetish for this!!
Old 19-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was told by 1 PRC gal that men in her country do not consider gals as complete woman unless they come complete with those Armpit hairs!!!
Lidat also can huh!!
i knoe quite a few china bros ...n their preferences (refering to bonk) r quite similiar to us in sillypore ....n i knoe they dun like gers with armpit hair siah.....grossssssss....it is a real turn off especially if they hav BO...yuks
Old 19-07-2005, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lidat also can huh!!

I wonder if any of us have a fetish for this!!
Yeah, this got got a fetish for smelly airpit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyuru
LoL,

Anybody here has fetish that smells girl's armpits.

I like smelly girls.. don't know why

sometimes i like the girl's breath in the morning....I would french her till like a dog drinking water.

am i wierd or is there anyone that has the same taste as me :-D

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1