The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Hi BG, You are right, XiaoDan @2040 has the slight resemblance of Yvonne Yong. Thanks.
Most welcome bro. Glad my recommendation was useful.

Have you tried?
Old 11-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Dou Dou @ 2047 New Cat 150 PRC Girl

Good FR and straight to the point. You reckon she will suits me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Dou Dou @ 2047

Newbie working for 1 over week only

My virgin FR...please dont flame me cos I dont work for PentHouse or PlayBoy

Looks - 7

She is young and tall by current PRC GL150 standard. GND Looks.

Tits - 7.5

She possesses B+ cup assets. Her nipples are light brown in colour. I noticed that after licking her nipples she becomes abit high with light moanings.

Body - 8

She is 1.65 m tall. Her body is firm and well-toned. A sign of youth ...

Shower - 8

B2B Soapy Rub...Licking nipples and a Solid Deep Throat BBBJ...YummY

Cat-Bath - 8

Simple Back Massage follow by CatBath on back and limbs

4G Breast Roaming on my full back body is nice too...can feel her erected nipples

Frontal nipples licking plus 69 BBBJ...FUNtastic time to give her pussy a good time

Her pussy got very wet after a short while of licking...No KY required at all

Frenching - 7.5

For a 1 over week newbie to have such Deep French Kissing is impressive to me

Nice tongue fighting game with her...but i think still have rooms for improvements

Maybe i am abit too greedy huh...ha ha

BBBJ - 8.5

She spent quite sometime in this department.I love her 69 DeepThroat BBBJ...nice but almost Misfire...

FJ - 8.5

We adopted missionary, Side Spooning cum Doggie.
The feeling of her pussy was so nice grip.Is Warm Wet and Slippery...
All Natural without KY at all.Damn!!So wet until CD almost slipped
Unlike some Cat 150 WLs, She had her natural dampness in her vagina.

Attitude - 8

She is courteous and sunshine smile

RTF - Of Course if her regulars are not Q-ing for her
Old 11-06-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=BronzeGod;17445558]Most welcome bro. Glad my recommendation was useful.

Have you tried?[/QUOTE

Hi BG, Yes, tried her once. She is what you have describe but a bit spicy for me 小辣椒. She is very proactive and I can't catch up with her enthusiasm. She is definitely a syt gem in the making.
Old 11-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Dou Dou @ 2047 New Cat 150 PRC Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Good FR and straight to the point. You reckon she will suits me?
Yes Sir...she is your cup of Juice

FYI her menses just started @ 8pm just now

Hence you see her next week
Old 11-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post

Hi BG, Yes, tried her once. She is what you have describe but a bit spicy for me 小辣椒. She is very proactive and I can't catch up with her enthusiasm. She is definitely a syt gem in the making.
Great to hear that my recommendation did not waste your time
Old 11-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR 1658a Ruyi.

Today, took several bros recommendation and went to 1658a to look for Ji Xiang. She just stepped out and had to wait patiently for 50 mins. Went into a few joints exploring but got attitude from 2 joints in particular. The others, my wait and want list gals were working or otherwise engaged. So lan lan, go back to 1658a to wait for Jixiang. Noticed Ruyi laying on the couch and playing with her HP, initially impression not too good, but slowly made some small talk with her. Ji xiang returned after 40 mins, but taking a look, i instead chose Ru Yi instead.

WL Name - Ru Yi
Looks - her looks grow on you, got a pretty sharp nose and not as bah as i tot her to be. Once she warms up to you she got that cheeky "careful i eat u up" look.
Origin - Hunan, PRC i think
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural C cups very sensitive but a bit saggy. However if she lay on her back, its natural hills. Looks good actually, in doggie, wild swing. Damn... got a bit of hardon remembering this.
Body Built - Kinda slim. Ji Xiang is more bah than her.
Home Base - L1658A
Misc Info - She has a friendly attitude as she warms up, not the extreme GFE kind but more like a "hey Fuck Buddy, come lets do it" kind of air.

Led me into rm and some small talk. All the while smiling to herself and engaging in some small talk. Guess she was thinking "blookdy fool, wait so long still u get me" She is really a pleasant lady.
She proceeded to strip me to my underwear then looked me up and down then say, u are so dark, how come. I was like "wah lau, i am not a white piglet for you to roast and eat ok. " Giggle giggle laugh laugh. Then she stripped, i was disappointed at this point, saw C cups but slightly saggy. I was like "jialat lo"

After hanging my clothes and coming to me, led me to bathroom. More small talk and she began to shower me. Wash me very thoroughly, then began her foreplay. She really can use her butt to stimulate you. Holding my thighs, stroking then using her butt crack to play with my little brother. Strange enough, my didi responded. Normally, i am not interested in this. And didi got extremely hard. I dunno how she did it, but she did get me on.

Out of the shower, onto the bed, she was like be gentle to me and i be good to you. Started licking me on my nips and all over, i started to finger her clit and to my surpirse well formed and very erect and very easy to stimulate.

Slowly, she was getting wet. She told me she does not do bbbj so she capped me and started a CBJ. Didi was getting harder again. Pulled her into 69 and gave licking her clit. and fingering the outside of her cave. She asked me if i am ready, i said no. She wanted to jump on me in cowgirl but i got up and lay her across my lap and started licking her tits. She requested i be gentle cos its very sensitive now. Fingering her and licking her clit and tits. Alternating to see how high she can get.
Cannot tahan already, i got ready to enter. This is where my surprise began.
She din moan much while i was licking her, but her body language tells it all. When i penetrated her, her pussy is soaking wet and very tight. She specially uses Okamoto 0.2 the black and gold kind. And even i was capped, i could feel every ridge, bump and turn in her pussy. She was tight but not too tight till pain that kind. I hesitated to fully penetrate her at first, moving shallow and slow. Her moans, i can say this, perfectly natural. Not faked, not a single bit. Slow and shallow, got the low low lusty moans. Once i went deep and hard, a crescendo builds. Her moans are totally in tandem with my strokes of my didi.

Initially, she even resisted a bit, saying i am too long and too hard. She is kinda afraid. As she slowly relaxed, her kegel muscles start to act. As i am coming out, she releases, when i go in shallow, she grips. When its deep, my didi felt as if its totally and gripped.
Next is her expression, her eyes half closed only seeing the whites, her eyelids flutter when i am deep. She clenches the pillow and sheets tight and her mouth has that half open. She really is an enjoyment to watch and she is really not faking it.

I slowly begin to gain traction and momentum, scissors and side positions. Side position, she really feels the pump and grips really tight. But my problem kicks in, i am getting too long and my bonking time is dragging, she slowly begins to feel pain as i have touched her crevix several times. She did nicely tell me to slow down or not too deep and when i hit too deep, sh will moan both in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Hard to describe but u gotta try it to know.
I am definately reaching her limits in endurance but she tries to work with me. And she is really working hard. I flip her back to missionary and she puts her legs over my shoulders, allowing me to really and fully penetrate and go in.
A queer mixture of her undulating traction in the cave and her very very sexy moans made me cum within 10 mins. It was not the explosive kind, but rather mellow and sextified kind. and i was squirting for quite a while.

I wanted to pull out but she held my thighs, letting me stay in there for a while more. She was still enjoying the feel of hot cum in the condom and my hardness inside of her. When she allowed me to exit, she turned on her side and massaged her navel, saying it ached a little. I abit heartache for her and massaged her navel for her for a while whilst she lay in the hollow of my arm. Here the GFE was superb. Got that i am all yours kind of GFE.
Got up, shower then she requested for my wechat. Asked her if she allow for RTF, she was quite hesitant and did not give me a direct answer. Got dressed and left.

Overall, i will RTF this lady. Dun expect very superfical oohs and aahs when u are with her. She is indeed the foreplay queen and her GFE is deep deep within. Unlock it and you will understand what i am saying. At the start, u may be disaapointed, cos too much surface GFE in GL. But her kind of GFE is 一切尽在不言中。

Also, this was one of my fastest sessions that i cum in GL. The satisfaction is deep down, not just jub and shoot kind.
Not a gem as per say to what cheongsters rate gems nowadays. But i see something different in Ruyi. She climaxed twice and our coupling is complete.
Treasure this lady bros. Really.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Sir...she is your cup of Juice

FYI her menses just started @ 8pm just now

Hence you see her next week
Haiz, no wonder, yesterday it was u who booked her. OKT ask me to wait i ask how long, he say dunno. Bo bian, 1 step later
Old 12-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Dou Dou @ 2047 New Cat 150 PRC Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Haiz, no wonder, yesterday it was u who booked her. OKT ask me to wait i ask how long, he say dunno. Bo bian, 1 step later
Next week Loh...red bean soup bopian
Old 12-06-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next week Loh...red bean soup bopian
Tiu, 得了便宜还卖乖
Dun like that la bro. Xiaoyu, Baihe and Dou Dou next on the list.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear brothers, still waiting for your recommendation and in order to keep those new arrivals, I will like to advocate all brothers to focus on RTF new cats. I also knew some old cats who can offer reasonable services but their time and days are in number and will leave soon with enough money made. In long term view, we should encourage those new cats to stay longer so it is our duty too to RTF them more often rather than those old cats .
Old 14-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Dear brothers, still waiting for your recommendation and in order to keep those new arrivals, I will like to advocate all brothers to focus on RTF new cats. I also knew some old cats who can offer reasonable services but their time and days are in number and will leave soon with enough money made. In long term view, we should encourage those new cats to stay longer so it is our duty too to RTF them more often rather than those old cats .
That’s why I started this thread to compile newbie contributions so we can aim the new girls and encourage them to stay longer.
Old 16-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dou Dou @ 2047

Newbie working for 1 over week only
bro is 豆豆? not duo duo right

their prc names are quite confusing at time
Old 16-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Dou Dou @ 2047 New Cat 150 PRC Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

Yup Bean Bean

Really confusing I agreed
Old 16-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Thanks everyone for the FRs on the newbies.

Keep it coming!

Been busy, but will do my best to compile by 20 June
Old 19-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Tiu, 得了便宜还卖乖
Dun like that la bro. Xiaoyu, Baihe and Dou Dou next on the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

Dou Dou back in action today after her menses

Much more horny after red bean soup but still wet and slippery

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1