The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
salmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horny cute girl

Staying tuned for more juicy updates
Old 17-06-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 17-06-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
cowtory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, do continue TS
Old 17-06-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 17-06-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
kicnad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rise and shine on a sunday. I got awaken up by my gf’s teasing and fondling of my cock. And that strike me to cont my past sexventures.

We shall continue with Miss C, another one of my ex. Ms C is a petite girl who was once a lesbian and im her first official boyfriend. Even so she is not a virgin, as she had sex with man she went on dates with.

She loved drinking even more than me and would always get herself into a drunk bitchy state where i would fuck her upside down after we drink outside. She moans will be loud until her brother and parents could hear us.

I still rmb she say “fuck me baby, harder and don’t stop!” “I just want to get fuck like a slut, slap my ass hard” all these words are stuck into my mind even up till now. All the drunk shoutings was the wonderful sexmemories with her.

Thats all folks
Old 17-06-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
Trace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud of

support~
Old 17-06-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Brothers and Sisters, Power and points up leh , gam xia zuey zuey, i so diligently update every now and then :P

Coming up..

Ms L - Indo-Chinese xmm ah lian
We finally fucked after knowing each other for so long...
Old 18-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, great share ts!
Old 19-06-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 21-06-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Ms L indo xmm - sry that its been years since i update. A leopard will never change its spots I believe. Thats me... altho i stopped fucking ard i still love massages and would to try.. recommend me discreet and good ones please!! Okay lets start

Ms L is a slut who like to flirt around with attached guys. She loves to spoils ppl rs from time to time and ive blocked her away since then. So during one of my birthdays she stayed over and i already had plans to fuck her.

After a crazy night of drinking at the hotel during that year my friends left. Leaving her and my sister and her bf. Initially we slept apart and she complained of coldness. She moved in closer and came into my arms. After awhile my sis and her bf went to the bathtub toilet And they started fucking... ms L heard the moans and began to touch me too.. i also began my attack by whispering into her ears.

Next, i could not resist and grasps her C cup boobs. Altho petite in frame she had a nice set of boobs. We had known each other for years and i had longed to caress them. Finally i tickle her nipples and went underneath her shirt to continue grabbing. As i opened her shirt i was amazed by the size and shape of it. I began sucking on them like a little baby. As i sucked, she moans softly and increasingly as i sucked harder.

I start to then touch and play with her pussy. Her juices are flowing like nobody business... i sucked her hard until she moaned loudly. I also touched her g spot And fingered her rigorously. I could not hold any longer.. i took out the condom and asked her to wear it on. She put it on gently and even asked me if its the correct way.. she’s possibly a real slut who never used condom.

As the condom is on, i plunged in my cock and fucked her hard. The dream came true gave me a huge satisfaction. Her moans turned me on as i tickle her nipples. She soon told me to lie down and began riding on me. Her small built made me feel like a man carrying a small young slut. She pumped me up and down and her energy is really amazing. As she moans loudly, i released my load into her (w cd) and shoot with satisfaction. It was an amazing birthday night to end with~

Next up, i shall share about what happened since then . Around 3 more sexventures to share with

Ms Q - the overly attached girlfriend
Ms BD - the msian slut wife
Ms Leen - the boring msian
Old 21-06-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 3
HotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for sharing the story
Old 21-06-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i also meet a cute girl in sugarbook.com, i really have first sight love in her and I bravely date her out only then we can been together now
Old 21-06-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicnad View Post
Rise and shine on a sunday. I got awaken up by my gf’s teasing and fondling of my cock. And that strike me to cont my past sexventures.

We shall continue with Miss C, another one of my ex. Ms C is a petite girl who was once a lesbian and im her first official boyfriend. Even so she is not a virgin, as she had sex with man she went on dates with.

She loved drinking even more than me and would always get herself into a drunk bitchy state where i would fuck her upside down after we drink outside. She moans will be loud until her brother and parents could hear us.

I still rmb she say “fuck me baby, harder and don’t stop!” “I just want to get fuck like a slut, slap my ass hard” all these words are stuck into my mind even up till now. All the drunk shoutings was the wonderful sexmemories with her.

Thats all folks
really admire you that you have such sexy girlfriend.....
Old 21-06-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

i see and believe that cute girl always the apple of the man's eye. cute is like petite girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1