The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
a0027 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guya0027 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Spa along Katong

Drove past a spa along Katong road where Intense spa used to be. Any bros visited before?
Old 18-06-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: Spa along Katong

Katong rd or tanjong katong rd.

Last edited by sionglim; 18-06-2018 at 01:29 PM.
Old 18-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0027 View Post
Drove past a spa along Katong road where Intense spa used to be. Any bros visited before?
That tanjong katong rd,raided right?
One whole row kenna.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 8
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0027 View Post
Yeah bro. You mean the place next door to Intense, ya? Where there was a different place, but now has a new name... been open (under new name) a couple months now. Checked it out a week or so ago.

It was okay. Standard entry price, a little exp on the specials though open to negotiation. I had a VN girl but she said there are PRC girls there too, and maybe others. Friendly enough, decent enough facilities. It's fine; not outstanding, not terrible. Very middle of the road.

When it was under the previous name, there was a girl there who I had tremendous chemistry with and so returned many times. Can't yet say if this place will be the same, but on my one visit, it certainly didn't live up to past experiences.

Would I return? Eh, maybe, maybe not. You could do worse though.
Old 18-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Ts ask intense spa ,use to hv jenny, burmese m, n other mina.
Under new management good?

Last edited by sionglim; 22-06-2018 at 01:02 AM.
Old 21-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Yeah bro. You mean the place next door to Intense, ya? Where there was a different place, but now has a new name... been open (under new name) a couple months now. Checked it out a week or so ago.

It was okay. Standard entry price, a little exp on the specials though open to negotiation. I had a VN girl but she said there are PRC girls there too, and maybe others. Friendly enough, decent enough facilities. It's fine; not outstanding, not terrible. Very middle of the road.

When it was under the previous name, there was a girl there who I had tremendous chemistry with and so returned many times. Can't yet say if this place will be the same, but on my one visit, it certainly didn't live up to past experiences.

Would I return? Eh, maybe, maybe not. You could do worse though.
Wat is the current name of shop.?
Tcm take over? Can share
Old 11-07-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
King123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There were 2 shops back then. Intense and another 1 lady shop. Both are gone now and doesnt seem to be coming back anytime soon.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Saw a prop ads, up for rental, 4k per month
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1