The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: L & m

I have N by the hand, and as we near the bed I pull her to it.

I rip off my shirt and stand there staring at her.

N is lying on her back an arm behind her head, the other hand is tracing the inside of her leg, moving her dress higher, until I can see her.....all of her....bit, this girl really know how to tease her men.

I smile as I watch her fingers dip into the wetness and slowly trace the skin around her sensitive area, being careful not to really touch herself, just teasing and tempting me. Uncontrollably, my hand goes to my cock, and I start to stroke it while watching her.

I think N find it quite the turn on, and from her expression, I know it, looking into her eyes and smiling, as I watch her.

As my stroking continues, N shimmy out of her dress. The lace of her bra showing in clear.

Now she is just sitting on the edge of the bed, me? I’m still stroking my hard cock and standing in front of her.

The next thing I know, I was pushing my cock between her cleavage and N also reciprocate by pushing her breasts together.

She lean her head down and lick the tip as it presses up from between her breasts.

I undo her bra with an ease that puts most women to shame.

As it falls to the floor my hands cup her breasts, I push them around my cock, and her tongue traces lines on my belly.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bang79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Ahhh... too much to handle. 3some would be nice
Old 15-06-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
cheekydick is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang79 View Post
Ahhh... too much to handle. 3some would be nice
That would be ideal .
Old 15-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GaoSiewDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekydick View Post
That would be ideal .
Confirm the best .
Old 15-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 6
Luveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to behold

Read from the start.... good write up bro. Waiting for the next installment.
Old 16-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

As my attention was focused on N, I feel a pair of hands touching my bare back??!!

I was stunned for a few seconds!

Trying to turn around and see who it was behind me, I felt something warm and wet engulf my hard shaft. N’s soft mouth engulf its tip. She sucked firmly and I couldn’t help but ran my fingers through her hair.

While this is ongoing, someone hug me from behind. I can smell her perfume....it’s definitely channel.

I can feel her bare chest pressing hard against my bareback.

Between being suck by N, and being hug by a unknown naked (I think) girl from behind, my brain is going crazy from all these erotic signals....it’s almost being overwhelmed with all kinds of erotic signals that it is receiving from the various parts of my body.
Old 17-06-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

With great effort, I managed to turn around and saw who was the mysterious lady behind me.

“Told you I’ll make it up to you.”, a naked Kat softly whispered into my ear. She then went for my mouth and starts frenching me before even I can recover from my shock.

N continued licking and sucking my cock while Kat passionately kissed me.

I couldn't believe that they had set this up for me?!!

N sucked a final time and slid back on the bed. Kat knelt on the bed beside her. Winking her eyes at me, “Enjoy the show that we are going to put up for you.”

The girls faced each other and lowly ran their hands over each others bodies. They kissed and moaned while they each squeezed the other's breasts.

N bent her head and gently sucked on Kat’s firm nipple. Kat moaned with pleasure and arched her back towards N.

Seconds passed by, I was recovering from my initial shock and was so turned on that my body move uncontrollably to join in the fun.
Old 18-06-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Talking Re: L & m

I climbed on the bed and pushed N gently on her back. I moved my mouth to her pussy, which was already dripping with anticipation.

I smiled up at N and then lowered my mouth to her soft skin. As I slid my tongue into her she writhed in pleasure and grasped at the sheet.

Kat crawled behind me and rubbed her breasts seductively on my back while I continued to pleasure N.

From her body reactions, I can sense N began to feel the pressure of an orgasm coming on as she rocked her hips against my tongue pushing it harder and farther into her. She came in an explosion of pleasure and let out a load groan of contentment.

Kat lifted my face, wet with N’s juices and kissed me. "Hey," she pouted, "Where's mine?" She lay back and spread her legs suggestively.

I took a seconds to wipe my face clean and leaned in to kiss another wet pussy.

As I teased and licked her, sending chills of excitement through her body,

N positioned her self under my hips. I felt her trying to slide underneath me and I help by raising my hips to allow her room.

N took my throbbing penis in her hand and stroked it gently before taking it in her mouth. She began to suck the head softly, then hard as she made her way down its shaft.

I continued to dart my tongue in and out of Kat while N continued inching my penis into her mouth.

Kat began to moan loader and grasp at my locks of black hair.

N had the whole six inches deep in her throat, until I could see no more, moving her head up and down in a fucking motion.

I was being pushed to the brink of pleasure and had to concentrate on holding back.

I may never have an opportunity like this again; or maybe not?!! whatever it is in the future, for now, I just didn't want it to end yet.
Old 18-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
skyscaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
cmt8zaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story.
Old 19-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bang79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice! 3some finally!
Old 20-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
JuliusYeGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoy reading the story so far . No wonder got so many supporters .
Old 20-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
maddock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story .
Old 21-06-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My mind still cannot accept that this is happening to me. But my body........well, that’s a different story. The body is exhibiting all kind of positive reaction, the kind of reaction a male body should have when in contact with 2 naked beautiful lady.

I waited until Kat let out a cry of orgasmic joy before I removed my mouth and turned to face N. With some effort, I crawled on top of her and spread her thighs.

"I want to be inside you now."

N placed her arms around my back and firmly pulled me into her with a hard thrust. She gasped for breath as I pumped up down rhythmically, slowly increasing the force of my thrusts.

N rocked her hips upwards to drive me harder and deeper as she arched her back and clawed at mine, while she wailed from one orgasm after another.

I glanced to Kat, who was lying on her back rubbing furiously between her legs, eagerly awaiting her turn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1