The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Re: My perverted decade

Hi brothers and sisters, thank you for your patience.

This past 2 weeks I had been up North with my client’s receptionist and her friends. Since I had many days off from clearing up the mess with my colleague, my boss granted the off and leave combination of two weeks. I received the package as promised from the success of the project so I decided to go on a mini spree.

The first few days I was alone so I went shopping for a good part of every day. On the first day, a home appliances promoter and a petite pushcart ah lian caught my eyes.

The home appliances promoter's bosom caught my eyes. She was no taller than 1.65m with D cup boobs. She had tight polo tee on with tight OL skirt. It all started on the first day when she happened to be a promoter for the appliance I wanted. She was a good promoter, but her boobs were better. I went to see her few days straight to bait her. She kept pestering me more, but got friendlier and touchy in the process.

One day I texted her on her mobile. I will close the deal with her on the most expensive model in cash on the condition she comes to the service apartment I am staying in. She did not reply for the most part of the day until late afternoon she replied ”Thank you so much! See you there!

I think she got my hint.

”Ding dong!” The doorbell rang. I peeped through the door and saw the promoter standing there. I opened the door in my birthday suit and invited her in. At first, she blushed and was hesitant but her eyes opened at the stash on notes on the table.

”Come join me in the pool. Let’s enjoy before we talk business.” Yes, the apartment comes with a small indoor pool.

”Did you bring extra clothes?”

”I got my work uniform in my bag.”

”Change into that.”

”Huh?”

”I like you in that look.”

She smiled and said, ”Give me a minute.”

She came out of the bathroom in her white polo tee and tight white skirt. I held her hand and guided her into the pool. I liked how her lacy bra and panties started to show underneath the white fabrics. I got excited and my dick got erected fast and hard. The promoter turned red. I held her face and started frenching her. My hands started to roam her body. I moved her to the side of the pool and made her sat on the steps. I stood with my dick above the water. She took my dick in her hand and stroked while looking at me. She started sucking me off while looking at me from below. That drove me crazy. I made her lie her down on the pool side. I pulled down her panties and spreaded her legs, my tongue licking the length of her pussy lips. I attacked her clit once I've used my tongue to spread her juice around her pussy lips.

”Mmmmm... Ahhhhh... 好爽... 我要... 插我... 插我的妹妹...” (It’s so good... I want... Fuck me... Fuck my pussy...)

I laid down on the shallow step of the pool and pulled her to spread her legs over me. She slid my cock into her pussy automatically and started riding me. Her D cup boobs started bouncing to my delight. I pulled down her lacy bra and groped her boobs like a child with a toy in hand. Her moans tuned up when I pinched her nipples. At the point I could not make out anything coming out from her mouth.

”你那么骚...” (You are so slutty...)

I began slapping her boobs. She groaned in pain but moaned in pleasure at the constant deep pumping from my dick.

Then she grabbed my hands real tight and lifted herself up. Her body muscles convulsed as the orgasmic waves ran through her body. I grabbed her hair while she was still kneeling and recovering from her orgasms. I fucked her mouth in a rough manner until I was on the brink of orgasm. I pushed her into the water lying down, only leaving her boobs and face above water. I placed my cock between her boobs and pressed them together and boob fucked her like a madman.

I released my huge load of cum onto her face chin and the cum slowly streamed down onto her ample bosom. I slapped my dick on her face and wiped the remaining cum on her face.

”你射那么多!!!” (You cum so much!!!)

”谁叫你那么美,那么湿,那么骚?”
(Who asked you to be so pretty, so wet, so slutty?”)

She gave me slap on the chest while giving a shy laugh. I told her to wash up before we go for dinner.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
hoangsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update bro!
Old 12-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

It was after our first fuck that I got to know her name. I called her Jing in short. Realising she did not bring extra undies, I decided to buy her a new pair at the malls nearby. She put on my jacket to hide her nipples poking through her white shirt.

I bought her a pair of matching half cup lace bra and g-string. It did cost me a little but it is a good way to show sincerity that I'm not one who just fuck and dump. The orange and white lace cups were showing and pressing against her white shirt. Her boobs did attract some attention but I didn't care. My dick was hard and raring to go again. We had dinner at a dim restaurant. I requested for a table at the end which had a partition. Throughout dinner Jing teased me, testing my limits.

She unbuttoned her top two buttons.

She spreaded her legs, resting her thigh on mine.

She made herself wet and used her wet palms to stroke my really stiff cock in my pants.

She forbade me from touching her.

She was driving me mad.

I literally had the whole dinner with a raging hardon. With what it felt like an eternity, we made it back to the apartment. She immediately pulled me into the bathroom.

”Let's get ourselves clean before we continue ok?”

She knew I liked to see her in wet clothes. She started spraying water on herself and her shirt immediately showed her ample bosom covered by the orange bra by turning translucent. Her shorts stuck to her skin, showing the round curve of her butt. Jing soaped up the bathtub and got in. She gestured for me to get in. We had fun scrubbing each other with our clothes on. Until she ordered took off my wet shorts and boxers. She asked me to kneel in the tub. With one swift motion, Jing inserted her finger into my ass.

”妹妹帮哥哥洗屁股...” (Little sister helps big brother to wash your ass...)

Her thrusting of fingers in my ass felt strangely arousing. My dick got so hard that it felt painful.

”哥哥好硬...” (Big brother is so hard...)

She proceeded to insert another finger. Painfully pleasurable. She then led me to the pool after the ass fingering. I tore her shirt apart. I ripped off her shorts. Jing stopped me from entering her. She playfully waved a vibrator in her hands. Jing made me lie down at the pool step and slowly slide my cock into her in reverse cowgirl. Then she pushed the vibrator, at its strongest, into my ass. It was very ticklish at first, but it ended with my cock turning rock hard to the point it felt like exploding.

”哥哥好硬. 好大. 好粗. 好爽!!!" (Big brother is very hard. Very big. Very thick. Very shiok)

I fell into Jing’s trap. I realised she wanted to control my orgasm. Apparently turned on, she rode herself quickly to multiple orgasms before lifting herself up. She kept stroking and sucking me to the brink of orgasm and then stopped pleasuring me. This continued for some time before she sat up and sucked my cock really hard. She knew I was reaching the point of no return. She grabbed my dick hard and stroked really hard and fast.

I gave out a really loud moan.

I shot hard hard out from my cock. Her hair. Her face. Her eyes. Her mouth. Her boobs. Her bra. Her stomach. All with my cum. Jing pushed the vibrator into my ass again. Almost immediately my cock got hard again. I flipped her over and pushed her legs up. I pushed my cock into Jing’s tight ass and fucked her savagely. Jing was screaming in part pleasure and part pain. I felt myself cumming again. I moaned with a deep growl and deposited what was left in my balls into her ass. The vibrator popped out from my butt and rolled into the pool.

We both laid there for some time.

Jing was happily covered in my cum.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
AudemarsPiquet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
chefJustinaKwek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thx.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sentiments deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmark this thread
Old 13-06-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

I woke up in the morning feeling my ass being fingered. Jing told me with a twinkle in her eyes she wanted to try something new before she leaves. She told me to relax in the pool first. Jing went to rummage through her bag and came back with a purple colour stick in her hand. Then I realise its a double head dildo!

She lubed up the dildo and stuffed it into my ass with me in doggy position. I must admit I am not used to having something so huge up my arse. She started to fuck my ass with her dildo. Jing started moaning in a sexy manner. I looked at the reflection from the door and was really surprised! She was using the dildo to do a double ass fuck! Her hand was going faster and faster before her legs buckled and she knelt in the pool. I wanted to pull the dildo out but she stopped me and ordered me to turn around and lie down. She pushed my legs over my head with inserted the dildo into her ass. The dildo went deep into her ass as our assholes met. She was busily fingering herself when I felt liquid sprinkle on me. Jing squirted! As her orgasm died down, she fell forward on me gasping for air. I wriggled my way out and pulled the dildo out from my ass. I plunged my rock hard cock into her dripping wet pussy and fucked her with all my might. I also stuffed the trusty dildo into her. She screamed at the surprised double penetration but it was also the hard pumps that kept giving her waves of orgasm. I took out my cock and jammed Jing’s gaping asshole. I used so much force she actually peed. She could not handle the painful pleasure longer. Her ass and pussy contracted. She squirted one more time. I too cummed into her ass and filled it to the brim with my cum. With my cock still hard, I gave a few more hard thrusts into her pussy and cummed again in her pussy. I ended our encounter with me cleaning my cock with her mouth.

It was a crazy night. A purchase that's worth the money. I got to keep the dildo as a momento.
Old 14-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

My shopping spree ended with me buying small gifts for my relatives. It's a large group, especially with extended ones.

I was shopping at another mall when I visited the stall the ah lian was tending to. She was selling something small and functional yet really cheap compared to those sold here. Without hesitation, I swept everything from her little stall. She was so happy and grateful. I asked if she could send it to me in the evening. I passed her my apartment address. The ah lian eyes opened wide and nodded. I then whispered in her ears if she wanted to have dinner with me. She shyly nodded.

Her name is Qiqi. A petite girl standing at 155cm, 35kg with 30A tits. She was wearing a dark green round neck tee that was really fitting. The outline of her small little bra made me excited and horny. Her denim shorts were showing her butt cheeks. I can't wait to squeeze them.

Qiqi arrived with my orders. It was a hot day. There were beads of sweat on her forehead and her neck. The back of her tee shirt was slightly damp with sweat. The air condition was a real respite for her. After showing her where to leave the items I knew I would at least have her pussy once.

She did not leave after seeing me in just boxers.

She did not reject having dinner in the apartment.

She did not reject when I helped her wipe her sweat.

I lost control after looking at her bra outline for so long. I pulled Qiqi towards me and kissed her. I moved my hands into her shirt and slowly lifted it up. Her small tits and white cotton bra looked so cute. I then removed her tiny denim shorts. I scooped her up and carried her to the pool. Her cotton undies became translucent when they were drenched. The cold water caused her nipples to erect. Her wet cotton panties showed her naturally sparse pussy hair and her tiny pussy lips. I laid her down on the shallow steps and attacked her pussy with my fingers and tongue for maximum pleasure. Qiqi could not decide what to do. She was half pushing my head away from her sensitive clit. She tried to cover her mouth to muffle her moans. Her legs were clamping my head and thus giving her more pleasure. Her pussy started convulsing, at the same time leaking out more of her lovely juices.

I sat her up and signalled her to give me a handjob by putting her palm on my cock. Her palm was so small it couldn't wrap around my cock. Qiqi looked my thick fat cock with wide eyes after realising the girth. She obediently stroked my cock and began to taste it in her mouth. She tried to take it all the way in but she could only manage half. I gave her a hand by pushing her head in. She gagged real bad and her saliva started to drool everywhere. Giving her a break, I pulled down her bra and nibbled on her nipples. Sexy, horny moans filled the air. Qiqi arched her back when I started sucking on her nipples. I pulled down her panties, threw it into the pool and inserted my fingers into her pussy and toyed with her g-spot at the same time. Wet squishy sounds came from the juicy pussy. Her moans turned to frantic gasping for air and silent moans with her mouth wide open. Qiqi shuddered a few times when she came. I felt even more sweet nectar leaking out, lubricating her pussy.

Since Qiqi was so petite in size, I carried her up using her legs and asked her to position my cock and lower herself onto my hard cock. She kept moaning in a whispering tone into my ears which made me more hornier.

”啊... 啊... 很大... 很大... Fuck 我... fuck 我... 几爽... ” (Ah... Ah... Very big... Very big... Fuck me... Fuck me... Very satisfying)

She started rocking her hips and Incan feel her pussy getting more lubricated. Just how wet can this little slut get?! Her pussy started to squeeze my dick and start pulsating. Qiqi continued this routine a few more times before she stopped to catch her breath. I laid her down at the side of the pool, spreaded her legs and pumped her as fast as I could. The sound of my balls slapping her boney pelvis was music to my ears.

I pulled out and sprayed my cum onto her. Her face and whole body were covered with my love seeds. Qiqi laid there with her legs opened and her pussy pulsating hard.

She accepted my invitation to stay overnight.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
xangga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, camping for more!
Old 18-06-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Qiqi and I to get her an extra set of lingerie. She went totally commando under. She had her cardigan on all the time. I bought her a set of training bra and panty for her. I insisted despite her protest because I want to fuck her again with a lolita feel. Another reason she protested was that the training bra did no favour in covering her pokies.

Qiqi sulked a bit during our dinner at home. I hugged her close and sweet talked to her. My palm was stroking her thigh. Although she put of an angry face, Qiqi slowly spreaded her legs to welcome the inching fingers from her thigh. I asked if she wanted a beer. Her eyes lit up. She opened a can and gulped down the contents. She continued gulping a couple more cans. Her cheeks started to flush and her body started to get warm. Off went her shorts and I teased her pussy from outside the flimsy panty. Slowly her pussy juice began to wet the fabric bit by bit. As she drank, more juices flow and soon the crotch area of the thin cotton panty was totally wet. Her nipples were poking through the training bra and her tee shirt. I started to play with Qiqi’s nipples and that got her sexy moans going.

I lubed up my fingers and started to finger her ass. Qiqi squirmed and yelped but was overpowered by me. The alcohol effect was taking over her and she slowly getting relaxed. Soon I could insert a second finger in. Qiqi gave a mix of moans and groans from the finger fuck I was giving her ass. I propped up some pillows on the sofa and made her lie on her stomach, her ass and pussy raised by the pillows. I tied her hands with towels and gelled up the double dildo well and slowly pushed it up her ass.

”Mmmm... Ahhhhh..... Ahhhhh!!!!”

Qiqi’s moans immediately went up few notches with elements of pain in it. I left the dildo there and started fucking her pussy slowly. It was still tight despite the earlier bonk and the wetness level she had. I decided to fuck her fast to give her maximum pleasure using her tightness. The beers she drank helped. She did not feel the pain and soon her pussy was pulsating at quick intervals. Qiqi kept going ”ahhhh!!!!” for good one to two minutes. I held the dildo in her ass during her orgasm and pushed it in even further. She clenched her fist hard. I used the dildo on her ass for another few minutes before removing it. It was a mere seconds of relieve for Qiqi as my cock inched up her lubricated ass. She yelped with every thrust I gave. As I quickened my thrusts she reached orgasm. I kept pushing hard against the repelling forces of her asshole. This caused her to hit orgasm after orgasm.

I brought Qiqi to the poolside again. The water made her training bra wet and transparent. I lifted the bra and sucked her nipples hard. I rubbed her clit roughly and she came again. I continued with her ass fuck in doggy style. Her limp body came one more time and I unloaded all my cum into her pussy after a few last second pumps. I sat her up and cleaned my cum on her face and training bra and enjoyed the view of my cum escaping her pussy into the pool.

Looking at Qiqi lying limp on the poolside was perversely satisfying.
Old 18-06-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
srkiller7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more , thanks
Old 18-06-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DirtyThinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 19-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
SibehLucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro
Old 19-06-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DirtyThinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to hear more soon
Advert Space Available