The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 18
hosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Thanks for all the support and comments for my wife....this is the end of the story...bros asked if there is any more upskirt photo of my wife to share....I do have one and also one where she is in her Arabian night cosplay costume....let me know which you guys would like me to post. Only one pic....if nobody reply then we close shop for now...
That is very sad that your story has come to an end . Why not post both pictures ?
Old 14-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
PorkEater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosyino View Post
That is very sad that your story has come to an end . Why not post both pictures ?
Why don't you post yours ?
Old 14-06-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Bro
Story finished ? Alamak still waiting for you to continue....
Since nobody....I will start the ball rolling....I would like to see Mrs Baileys in her cosplay costume because I would like to see more of her body
Old 15-06-2018, 07:05 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Bro
I totally agree with you...

Bro Bailey's
Wow good update so you actually got your revenge on Vince and at the same time fuck your SIL....
Always wish to have a wife's sister to fuck with, too bad my wife is the only girl.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 15-06-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Always wish to have a wife's sister to fuck with, too bad my wife is the only girl.
Bro... sometimes just luck and opportunity ba.....

Anyway seems like not many interested in the pic.....so will just let this thread rest for the time being until I have time and space to write another story....
Old 16-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for all the support and comments for my wife....this is the end of the story...bros asked if there is any more upskirt photo of my wife to share....I do have one and also one where she is in her Arabian night cosplay costume....let me know which you guys would like me to post. Only one pic....if nobody reply then we close shop for now...
Love Live Arabian? Ddog dressed a gal in Kotori and Umi beri sexy, photoshoot profesionally, also bring her to Cosfest events...
Old 16-06-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sedawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Anyway seems like not many interested in the pic.....so will just let this thread rest for the time being until I have time and space to write another story....
Bro have a good rest. Good story need time to write.
Old 17-06-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:

O so sad.....
No more pic of MILF wife......
Old 18-06-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
O so sad.....
No more pic of MILF wife......
Ok bro....for you only....my chubby wife in Arabian cosplay customer....lol.😅😅😅

Old 18-06-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Nice! Not really considered chubby lah. Just some flesh in the right places. Still extremely fuckable!
Old 18-06-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:

looking gd!!!
Old 18-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Nice! Not really considered chubby lah. Just some flesh in the right places. Still extremely fuckable!
Brother Sexcision...thanks for your support all this while...I started calling her Miss Chubby ever since she started putting on weight and always gets an reaction from her....
Old 18-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Brother Sexcision...thanks for your support all this while...I started calling her Miss Chubby ever since she started putting on weight and always gets an reaction from her....
No lah, no need thank me for supporting. I need to thank you for sharing ur sexciting story which fortunately had a “sextifying” ending 😂
Old 18-06-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
No lah, no need thank me for supporting. I need to thank you for sharing ur sexciting story which fortunately had a “sextifying” ending 😂

Bro not true leh....it is those comments that you guys wrote that gives us the motivation to continue writing.....
Old 18-06-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Still looks sexy.

A good candidate for belly dancing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1